Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

How True Is This Job Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How True Is This Job Interview? (801 Views)

Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? / Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Job Interview? by oscarnoble(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy Sunday to u all I got this message yesterday requesting me to come for job test and interview ,,do any one knows how genuine this text message is and also the location thanks. Help a broda
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the available job, we would like to invite you to attend an urgent interview on 8 AUGUST BY 9:00 A.M at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos.

Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

You will write an aptitude test which will last for about 15minutes.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours.

Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from job brief, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by writing back to this email address jobspalacalagos@gmail.com in order to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

_____

http://acrng.com
Re: How True Is This Job Interview? by oscarnoble(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Waiting grin
Re: How True Is This Job Interview? by tunisbaba(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Run for your life
Re: How True Is This Job Interview? by Holuwahthoseen(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Its a waste of valuable time.
Re: How True Is This Job Interview? by oladefirst2(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Advanced GNLD
Re: How True Is This Job Interview? by JamieRocks(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
oscarnoble:
Happy Sunday to u all I got this message yesterday requesting me to come for job test and interview ,,do any one knows how genuine this text message is and also the location thanks. Help a broda
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the available job, we would like to invite you to attend an urgent interview on 8 AUGUST BY 9:00 A.M at our office Ambassador Care Resource Fadeyi, Lagos.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos.

Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

You will write an aptitude test which will last for about 15minutes.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours.

Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from job brief, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact us by writing back to this email address jobspalacalagos@gmail.com in order to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

The Human Resources Desk

_____

http://acrng.com
I got this same message on 28th of last month and also on 6th of this month, so I sense a foul play

(1) (Reply)

Advice My Friend. / Just keep working hard / Internship Opportunities For A Botanist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.