Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout (40256 Views)

9mobile, Former Etisalat Unveils Its Logo, Website, Mobile App / Mtn Unveils New Night Data Plans / MTN Confirms Removal Of Night Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by kayo80(m): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hmm! I am missing o! This dead zone I am in Ibadan, it is only MTN network that is good here.
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Tolubory(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Its Nice, Very soon we will be browsing for Free..... Thanks for their Mumu Competition

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by passionate88: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Airtel is da bomb

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Odunsco01(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Collinz2:
Etisala has great browsing speed but MTN beat em in download speed.
please do you know much about mtn night browsing? I.e the price

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by aydot34: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
prinsam30:
They should try and surpassed that of Airtel then I will have a rethink
. Please can some1 give d code of airtel and mtn to deliver me from d hands of etifalat lol

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by NevetsIbot(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
are these ones serious ni?

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Tomjazzy2: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Even with their crap data network

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Skmoda360(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
ITbomb:
They just install mumumeter for their servers, they want see how many Nigerians are mumu enough to sign up
'dumbmeter'....etisalat are still learning.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Biospnx(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
guente02:
Pooor
did u jes say poor? it is puooooorrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by michael9ja(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
i sincerely dont understand how shallow minded their marketing department is; when you saw ur competitors offering 500mb for 25naira, you now brought 1gig for 200naira, lol.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Codes151(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
CLASSMAN:
Etisalat need to change their advisers, Internet is not really expensive as they take it, imagine 12 midnight to 5am at 200 naira
mtn also

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Mililuv(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Standing5:
I hardly see etisalat mast around. Do they use satelite
their mast is up- on air

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by 12345DKO(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Someone should please help with Airtel data night plan code for 500mb and 1.5gig respectively.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by kaziblake(f): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
CLASSMAN:
Etisalat need to change their advisers, Internet is not really expensive as they take it, imagine 12 midnight to 5am at 200 naira
pls I have 1gb worth of NB on my phone right now but I'm interested in the midnight promo..if I subscribe to it will it affect my main mb?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
For the unemployed, witches and wizards
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by mfujah(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
OneWizy:
Etisalat responded to Airtel, MTN, and Glo night plans by releasing thier own plan which is surprisingly costly when compared to what others are offering.

Etisalat is offering just 1gb of data for N200 usable from 12AM till 5AM while airtel offers 500MB and 1.5GB for just N25 and N50 respectively.

Anyway, if you are interested in the etisalat night data plan, you can subscribe by dialing *229*3*11#

What do you think about this plan? Also feel free to ask any question relating to it and i will answer that on this thread.
SOURCE: http://www.wizytechs.com/2016/08/etisalat-introduces-1gb-for-n200-night.html?m=0
okay

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Etisalat can still win the war if they "readjust"this night plan shit of thiers, Do they think Nigerians are stupid? Why should i subscribe 1gb for 200 when i can get a larger volume of 1.5gb for 50??Even with etisalats speed, I'll never use this, Even mtn night plan is better
Which speed? Their Internet connection these days is crap, I would just be turning my data on and off before I could browse with it. Even if their offer is cheaper than that of mtn. You would have to try mtn to understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by OneWizy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
12345DKO:
Someone should please help with Airtel data night plan code for 500mb and 1.5gig respectively.
Thank you
Dial *312*3# and select the one you need

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Emmysteve(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
Very foolish move. I hate Etisalat for this.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by junnyjake(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
aydot34:
. Please can some1 give d code of airtel and mtn to deliver me from d hands of etifalat lol

Dail *312# to subscribe for smart trybe on Airtel.

from the options given to you, you can also subscribe from there.

For MTN, Dail *123# from the menu u can subscribe to Mtn zone. Follow through with the USSD process to subscribe for a night plan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by passionate88: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
aydot34:
migrate to airtel trybe by typing *312#

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by kstix(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Etisalat is just like arsenal. No major transfers and trophies but most expensive match ticket prices. However good football wc can be likened to etisalat's data speed. They must be run by d same financial advisers. Or maybe d adviser of one is the husband and d adviser of d other is the wive and they make stupid policies after sex at night.. Rubbish.
Airtel keep up the good work joh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by manup: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Etisalat can still win the war if they "readjust"this night plan shit of thiers, Do they think Nigerians are stupid? Why should i subscribe 1gb for 200 when i can get a larger volume of 1.5gb for 50??Even with etisalats speed, I'll never use this, Even mtn night plan is better

Imagine 6GB of data for 200 12-5am, Etisalat selling theirs 1GB for the amt.
Thank God i dont remember where i kept my Etisalat Sim.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by prinsam30: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
aydot34:

for Airtel I will but Mtn I'm not sure

just dial *312#, from the options press 1 to migrate to smarttrybe, dial *312# again and choose the option of night browsing, select 1 or 2 for your night plan. thank you

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by flamingREED(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Einl:

nah...for internet and browsing, Etisalat is the best and most reliable.

I think you're right.

It's rare to be cheated by them.

I don't think it happens.

They're very reliable

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
so person no go sleep because of browsing... for me i no dey use sleep play ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by omogrinnn: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
I wonder wen people say etisalat hve fast internet because since i subscribe 2 deir 1GB data, it has been wack,so slow. Waiting 2 exhaust it asap so as 2 go wif glo

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by tabisegroup(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
beautiful232:
Bad network....

#AIRTEL#
How does d airtel 50-1.5G works? I've about 700mb already but I want to download some movies dis night running into 1.2G.
..?
..?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by omogrinnn: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
I wonder wen people say etisalat hve fast internet because since i subscribe 2 deir 1GB data, it has been wack,so slow. Waiting 2 exhaust it asap so as 2 go wif glo. Buh i'm flexing deir 250% bonus on calls though, its so friendly & wif no hidden charges unlike others. buh dey need to up deir data & internet speed

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by rhymaholic: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Etisalat is always very expensive. I'm just glad i switched to airtel data plan. Airtel is far more better than etisalat. I never knew this until I joined airtel 4 months ago and I haven't regretted.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by wristbangle: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Etisalat network is becoming wack of recent couple with their expensive data price. Now I see why they are loosing customers to airtel and glo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. / How To Renew Your Airtel Night Plan Of N50 For 1.5gb And N25 For 500mb The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.