Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,948 members, 7,824,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout (40264 Views)

9mobile, Former Etisalat Unveils Its Logo, Website, Mobile App / Mtn Unveils New Night Data Plans / MTN Confirms Removal Of Night Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by illuminaty(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
kaziblake:
pls I have 1gb worth of NB on my phone right now but I'm interested in the midnight promo..if I subscribe to it will it affect my main mb?
.....please any answer to this question I wanted to ask the house b4 she did

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by elfex(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
how can someone subscribe for that of airtel which is 1.5gb

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by crunchyg: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
prinsam30:

for Airtel I will but Mtn I'm not sure

just dial *312#, from the options press 1 to migrate to smarttrybe, dial *312# again and choose the option of night browsing, select 1 or 2 for your night plan. thank you

Plz if you couldn't finish the 1.5gb in one night, will they take it or will it still be there to be used for another night?
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by frendo4real(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pls wetin b code 4 airtel night data plan for N25 &N50
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by charlesucheh(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
Their FATHER!!!! So I'll sacrifice my sleeping time waiting to browse when one idiotic engineer will start climbing mast switching of and on in the name of maintenance till it's 5am, then my 200naira will turn into a Voice mail call abi In KOKER's VOICE : U WAN TRY SCAM ME? KOLEWERK!
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Icesy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Airtel all the way :PAirtel all the way

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by OneWizy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Edygrin:
OneWizy plz explain more on d glo night plan
With N200, you get 1gb and with N500, you get 3gb worth of data. This data is usable on weekends and in the night of other days.
To subscribe, dial *777# and choose from the available options.
Check my signature for more interesting cheap and better data plans you should go for; including free Internet data tricks
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by PencilBox: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
Etisalat can still win the war if they "readjust"this night plan shit of thiers, Do they think Nigerians are stupid? Why should i subscribe 1gb for 200 when i can get a larger volume of 1.5gb for 50??Even with etisalats speed, I'll never use this, Even mtn night plan is better

true talk. bro
but what I've observed lately is that MTN and Airtel...especially Airtel..their Data consumption rate is damn high... the offer you 3gb..but in the real sense..it's just 1.5gb

they aren't stupid giving out such huge data at a cheap price you know wink

analyse it
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by qoura123(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
aydot34:
. Please can some1 give d code of airtel and mtn to deliver me from d hands of etifalat lol
Emptyhen text night to 131
Airtel *482#
Eti ready is on a long tin
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by oodua1stson: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
How I just wish etusalat get banished from this country

What are they always feeling like?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mtcheww!...Etisalat & buhari are synonymous with ANTI-PEOPLE polices! Thumbs up to mtn/airtel/glo.
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by microlincoln: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
new from MTN!
MBLOG

You post anything just like on other social media BUT YOU GET PAID on every of your post at the end of the month (in airtime) with No stress you can Earn at least 5000N (in airtime) per month by just moving your fingers wherever you want!
http://mblog.ng/?logBUL?mn=551485=rec
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by ikorodureporta: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
*HELP* How can i make my mtn modem usable with other network sims??
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Alvinnado(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
OneWizy:
Etisalat responded to Airtel, MTN, and Glo night plans by releasing thier own plan which is surprisingly costly when compared to what others are offering.

Etisalat is offering just 1gb of data for N200 usable from 12AM till 5AM while airtel offers 500MB and 1.5GB for just N25 and N50 respectively.

Anyway, if you are interested in the etisalat night data plan, you can subscribe by dialing *229*3*11#

What do you think about this plan? Also feel free to ask any question relating to it and i will answer that on this thread.
SOURCE: http://www.wizytechs.com/2016/08/etisalat-introduces-1gb-for-n200-night.html?m=0
Does it work on pc
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Donjay2(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
please tell me the code for Airtel 500mb night data code
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by tdemo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
pls some1 should help me with Code for Glo and MTN night plan Data Cap and price please
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by mamaafrik(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mililuv:
their mast is up- on air
up on air,explain please,i observed this too.
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Pylony(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Their father's bald head grin
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by deefem81: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
It would be beta if d price of d nite plan can be reduced to 5naira for 500Mb and 10naira for 1.5gig......etisalat wake up
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by themanderon: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Etisalat will soon crash out of the Nigerian market cos of their anti customer pricing regime.
I wonder if they even gauge customers feelings towards their services before rolling them out. Their case will soon go the Nokia way for failing to follow market trends.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by agent9(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dis people dy smoke??

Useless data plan!!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by SirBrightoc(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
OneWizy, My Airtel sin does not allow me to subscribe for the night plan. Any advice?
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by 12345DKO(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
OneWizy:

Dial *312*3# and select the one you need
Thanks bro
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by jojothaiv(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Finally push come to shove!

Anyway, it's such a good/bad idea...

Because some will still subscribe to it...
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by OneWizy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Alvinnado:
Does it work on pc
Yeaa
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by lanre316: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
themanderon:
Etisalat will soon crash out of the Nigerian market cos of their anti customer pricing regime.
I wonder if they even gauge customers feelings towards their services before rolling them out. Their case will soon go the Nokia way for failing to follow market trends.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I used to love them but now their stinginess with data is a big turn-off. They may crash out like you said if they refuse to respond to market demands.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by micxwell(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
kayo80:
Hmm! I am missing o! This dead zone I am in Ibadan, it is only MTN network that is good here.
Ibadan people really missing. Whe we can't enjoy glo even when you are in front of their office at Challenge.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by kayo80(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
micxwell:

Ibadan people really missing. Whe we can't enjoy glo even when you are in front of their office at Challenge.

Thank you o! That Glo own really pains me because of their plenty plenty data for cheap price, and yet I can't enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
OneWizy:

Yea
pls how can i subscribe for Airtel night plan & hope it wont affect my monthly plan of 1500naira for 3gb?
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by drexy02: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wen 25 Naira is for 500mb on mtn Mtcheeew
Re: Etisalat Unveils Their Night Data Plan; Checkout by Collinz2(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Odunsco01:
please do you know much about mtn night browsing? I.e the price
25naira for 500mb 12am to 4am on ipulse only. I did it twice but mtn zap em all within 7min so i jumped to airtel night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? / Why Your Really Need To Stop Free Browsing Tweaks. / How To Renew Your Airtel Night Plan Of N50 For 1.5gb And N25 For 500mb The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.