Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Is Globacom Aware :an Open Letter To Globacom Management - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Globacom Aware :an Open Letter To Globacom Management (615 Views)

Facebook Hidden Features – You Are Not Aware / The End Of Globacom In Benin Republic / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Globacom Aware :an Open Letter To Globacom Management by ideology(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dear Globacom team,

Thank you for the opportunity you have given to Nigerians, thank you for the competition that you have introduced to the market.
Its on record that you were the first to start per second billing and now the competition in data subcription. Its a great opportunity to associate with you.

Firstly, I would like you to know that you are my first network provider, and I have been using your services since 2006, isn't that awesome, 10 good years of loyalty, 2 glo sims and all my staffs must have a glo sim. It could be CUG or normal pre-paid tarrif.
I remember promising myself that I will never get a sim, because of the cost 10 years ago, but you changed my perception since you came into the market. Many thanks once again.

Secondly, I would like to bring to your notice that for the last 3 months, I have not been enjoying your services as your network fluctuates in my internet enabled phone. Of course, I did test it on another phone that is not internet enabled and the network reception was a bit stable.
Initially, I thought that my phone was bad, till 3 friends of mine complained of experiencing same network fluctuations. This fluctuations have affected my business as one of the sims is my official number while the second is used for data subscription. Kindly look into this and rectify it.

Special shout out to your entire family, from gate men, security and cleaners, to customer service support, engineers, and the don himself, Mike Adenuga.
Thanks for flying our color on the international space, thanks for providing me with 3G network during my NYSC, (Lade, Pategi, kwara). I lived as though I was in the city, and you made that happen.

Unbehalf of your millions of loyal glo subscribers
I hail

GLO WITH PRIDE
MY GLO, MY PRIDE
WITH GLO, I RULE MY WORLD
- ideology

https://ideologiesconcept./2016/08/07/is-globacom-aware-an-open-letter-to-globacom-management/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Globacom Aware :an Open Letter To Globacom Management by bigtt76(f): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Send your issues to @glocares on Twitter they will respond fast.

3 Likes

Re: Is Globacom Aware :an Open Letter To Globacom Management by possibilita(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
My Glo sim is on my reading table till Glo get back their senses.
Re: Is Globacom Aware :an Open Letter To Globacom Management by ANAKONDA: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
possibilita:
My Glo sim is on my reading table till Glo get back their senses.

Gbam !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Assistance Needed / Samsung Is Recalling The Galaxy Note 7 Worldwide. / Help, I Cant Swipe My Menu From Left To Right Anymore, its just up to down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.