Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best (29800 Views)

Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by smoby(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Why him no go carry first... See name cookey

grin .....bt enter niaja uni make u fear... Fear....
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by omniwater007: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
the guy na Akpororo's brother?
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by AmuEwu: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
I know
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by bejeria101(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
We rock joor!
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Apelex(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Batlan01:
AIT?? maybee I can graduate with 4.2 outta 4.2 from STV too... pls 4give Me

Lol
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by glossy6(f): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Keneking:
AIT indeed,
Ranked :17,314 (Webometrics) Accra Institute of Technology
Source: http://www.webometrics.info/en/Africa/Ghana
Useless ranking embarassed
AIT, SILVER BIRD, GALAXY TV, MITV & the rest grin
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by XaintJoel20: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.
Ghanaians dont regard private universities ok.
Probably he even bought those grades.
The said school is not even in the top 50 universities in Ghana.
You guys should Stop celebrating mediocrity
I am not doubting your claim. Are there up to 50 universities on Ghana?
Thanks
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by leofab(f): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.
too 50? You mean there are over 50 universities in Ghana ? Your senility is first grade ??
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by dallyemmy: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
How can we harness our human talents and natural endowment to make our nation great?
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by blazetitov: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Keneking:
AIT indeed,

Ranked :17,314 (Webometrics) Accra Institute of Technology

Source: http://www.webometrics.info/en/Africa/Ghana

Useless ranking embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by ehikwe22: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.
You're right to some extent. AIT is just a private school and it's no big deal bagging a first class from there but does it change the fact that Nigerians have been breaking GP records in the world's most renowned institutions?
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Congrat to him.
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by EMMYB0Y(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tytylion:
The boy resemble me no b small
we get it...... opposite of you

1 Like

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Ugoeze2016: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
We Nigerians are always breaking record, good or bad, home or abroad. Naija no dey carry last. Congratulations Mr Kingsley
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.
even if it's not recognize, how can he buy such grades? Of what use will it be to the school?. Please celebrate handwork for once
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by justhelp(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
That fool think he bought the grade, so Ghana universities are corrupt. Fake people called Ghanian even theyare now speaking pigin English in their copy copy firm industry
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by ugolucas: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
I think hardwork should always pay off. Give the guy some kudos abeg!

http://ng.pexbank.com/user-profile/acumenexchangers/

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
come try am for unilorin now. .
.. all this outside the country scholars. . come go the school wey we go here. . the book we read... the night class. .. the computer based fvcked up test.... lecturer frustration. .. female frustration. .... fuel scarcity. .. .. ASUU... annoying project supervisor... annoying exams... annoying tests .... annoying calender. .. even you self go dey annoying to yourself. ..... ..wih all these if I hear say you get 4.0... u be witch?.... abeg all these outside schools no dey count. ... I fit bet say unilorin 3rd class go get 4.5 out of the 4.20.... well congrats bros
that's the problem with Nigeria schools. I now see why they are not recognized whole wide probably because they don't give what students deserve . what shall it profit me to school in university that are stingy with grades yet after graduating I can't use such certificate beyond Africa
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by achimotan(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4080209_20160808162254_jpegc0c9539820e2fcbd48786bb0d9a142fa

Congrats... But which kind University be AIT?

undecided

If its isnt KNUST, LEGON or UMaT.. I don't value it as highly as..

Ashesi University is the best though

2 Likes

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Kirinwa: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kikikikikiki

See as the microphone take resemble lalasticlala joystick fah. sad
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Kirinwa: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
asuustrike2009:

that's the problem with Nigeria schools. I now see why they are not recognized whole wide probably because they don't give what students deserve . what shall it profit me to school in university that are stingy with grades yet after graduating I can't use such certificate beyond Africa

Its not all Nigerian schools but the guy is right. NAIJA sabi frustrate person.
No wonder NAIJA police and Vio officers learnt well on frustration techniques.
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by saipn: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
.. all this outside the country scholars. . come go the school wey we go here. . the book we read... the night class. .. the computer based fvcked up test.... lecturer frustration. .. female frustration. .... fuel scarcity. .. .. ASUU... annoying project supervisor... annoying exams... annoying tests .... annoying calender. .. even you self go dey annoying to yourself. ..... ..wih all these if I hear say you get 4.0... u be witch?.... abeg all these outside schools no dey count. ... I fit bet say unilorin 3rd class go get 4.5 out of the 4.20.... well congrats bros
pls read the gibberish you just spewed out,they hold your leg make you no skull in other country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Kirinwa: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
AmuEwu:

Na wa for u o

Personally I know that school, and I'll have to say it that school is very challenging. I'm not saying sorting no dey the school, but if you sort and graduate with 4.1 then you're very good. The reason I'm saying this is because I knew how often that 'sorting' usually burst.

So please let's appreciate the guy

Bros what's the meaning of your username ?
It looks unique.
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by CaptEColeJnr: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.
Dumbie
Can you kindly type down the name of your alma mata, and your CGPA you graduated with.

I am patiently waiting!

1 Like

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Domislaz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.

Why are you so pained? Are you a devil?
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by EMMYB0Y(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
saipn:
pls read the gibberish you just spewed out,they hold your leg make you no skull in other country?
dont worry I understand u... many are given head .. but few contain brain... go search for brain. .. got the picture.... just mind your business
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by buckyfof(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
EMMYB0Y:

bro, tank u for classifying unilorin up to my taste

that sch don fvck pple destiny up taya

like last semester they didn't allow me and several of my course mate write a 3 unit course cbt exams, coz of unjust reason saying dat we came late, which was a lie coz wen I came I still saw my course mate queuing for dat same exams.....this same examiners did d same to a boy on crutches with a verifiable broken leg, stating d same excuse dat he was late........dat was somebody who was on crutches ooooo

that's just to mention a few, leave how lecturers will just fail u anyhow
u will now go dere say u wan get anyhow first class....thunder fire first class
by the time u dy comot for dat school.....u for don turn certified zombie, coz dat is dere agenda

abeg leave first class for lawma. ...unilorin's first class is like travelling on desert, coz by d time u get it....u want b any useful to d society
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by henrynick(m): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.

This foolish animal is back.............crawl back to your dungeon
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by saipn: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
EMMYB0Y:

dont worry I understand u... many are given head .. but few contain brain... go search for brain. .. got the picture.... just mind your business
thank God u know that u are suffering from what you wrote here stay bless
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by encryptjay(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Batlan01:
AIT?? maybee I can graduate with 4.2 outta 4.2 from STV too... pls 4give Me
Kikikiki...NTA fa? grin
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by saipn: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
buckyfof:

bro, tank u for classifying unilorin up to my taste

that sch don fvck pple destiny up taya

like last semester they didn't allow me and several of my course mate write a 3 unit course cbt exams, coz of unjust reason saying dat we came late, which was a lie coz wen I came I still saw my course mate queuing for dat same exams.....this same examiners did d same to a boy on crutches with a verifiable broken leg, stating d same excuse dat he was late........dat was somebody who was on crutches ooooo

that's just to mention a few, leave how lecturers will just fail u anyhow
u will now go dere say u wan get anyhow first class....thunder fire first class
by the time u dy comot for dat school.....u for don turn certified zombie, coz dat is dere agenda

abeg leave first class for lawma. ...unilorin's first class is like travelling on desert, coz by d time u get it....u want b any useful to d society
well said nobody will even let his or her children pass through that kind of frustration....not the other guy boasting as if it is a thing of pride to be maltreated in our higher institutions..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme / Unilag Cut Off Mark / Universities And Their School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.