Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best (29802 Views)

Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by justhelp(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are very dumb and ignorant.
There are more than 400 tertiary institutions in Ghana so dont be fooled.
And trust me population has nothing to do with the number universities in a particular country.
Do you even know the number of foreigners studying in Ghanaian universities?
You think Ghana is as useless as nigeria or what?
You sound like an ignorant slowpoke.

pls my phone can't open google just help list all the 400 tertiary institutions thanks
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by O0XYGEN: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
You rather need a brain transplant
justhelp:
pls my phone can't open google just help list all the 400 tertiary institutions thanks
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by justhelp(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You rather need a brain transplant
if you can't easly do that, then you are nothing but a goat. And pls keep off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme / Unilag Cut Off Mark / Universities And Their School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.