Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today (49862 Views)

The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) / Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / What I Saw In My Village Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Spells(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
I prefer Fishers of men pass.... But the man try sha...
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by numericalguy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
mightyhaze:
guy, cooluo down.

How u take knw say the fish young? U no dey eat geisha and sardines? No let size deceive u

Moreover if d guy no catch dem,another fisherman go catch dem. Even other sea animals and birds fit even catch dem d next minute,..so chill.

Olodo wey you be. It is illegal to catch fingerlings in Nigeria. Fishermen have been arrested in Nigeria because they fished with nets are used in catching all fish including fingerlings in the river.
Just because this fisherman got away with it does not mean its legal.
Later when government arrest the man for his crimes, he would say its devil that pushed him into it.
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by stevejireh01: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
jaci02:
These fishes are too young for harvesting. They ought to be left for some time so they can attain adulthood and full size.

That's the problem with Nigeria, you see a picture like this and everyone start thinking about their stomach and appetite. The most important question is what about tomorrow, the fisherman shouldn't be surprised when he goes back to the river another day and comes back empty.

Those young fishes he just caught should have been allowed to mature and reproduce so that in future there will be more. That's how sustainability and growth is achieved. And not by eat today and forget tomorrow.
that fish is more like the native fish of those okrika people from river state. they enjoy it best that way and u they are mostly of that size, sweet and expensive.
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Chicagoesontop: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
jaci02:
These fishes are too young for harvesting. They ought to be left for some time so they can attain adulthood and full size.

That's the problem with Nigeria, you see a picture like this and everyone start thinking about their stomach and appetite. The most important question is what about tomorrow, the fisherman shouldn't be surprised when he goes back to the river another day and comes back empty.

Those young fishes he just caught should have been allowed to mature and reproduce so that in future there will be more. That's how sustainability and growth is achieved. And not by eat today and forget tomorrow.

You Are Talking About Leaving Fishes Of All Things In The Ocean To Grow In Order To Get Them Big Tomorrow ?? This Is PROCRASTINATION IN HIGHEST ORDER !! In Other Words It Can Also Be Called LAZINESS ..
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
MajorWarren:
killing of innocent lives isn't acceptable
#Vegansquad #Veganforlife #saynotokilings #whatIfFishesHarvestHumans #sayNoToThis
#ICanEatfishAndMeatTho #imdifferent #IDoHalalMeat #AtThispointImJustChattingShittbh #VeganSquadHoldItDown #PoP #VeganGirlsAreFreakyAf
#PogbaIsOverpriced #UpNepa
Oshogbo weed
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Faraidi(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
sharrp:
All the fishes were caught by one man in my villa today

more

the man

more
a beg where is that your village?

1 Like

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by NovusHomo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
datola:
This is reminiscent of the biblical Peter who toiled all night without catching any fish until he came in contact with the Lord Jesus Christ and caught multitude of fish such that the net tore.

He later became Fisher of men after that great encounter.

We all can also become soul winners like Jesus Christ with bountiful heavenly rewards.

Here we go.
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by NovusHomo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
They look like porgies
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by soular01: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Che na chemical hin use?
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Fawklicant: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Gammalin 20! Him never talk true!
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Fawklicant: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
jaci02:

Those 'young' fish there look like barracuda. Make them catch you inside water and only bones will remain within minutes.
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by mightyhaze: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
numericalguy:

Olodo wey you be. It is illegal to catch fingerlings in Nigeria. Fishermen have been arrested in Nigeria because they fished with nets are used in catching all fish including fingerlings in the river.
Just because this fisherman got away with it does not mean its legal.
Later when government arrest the man for his crimes, he would say its devil that pushed him into it.
seems u derive fulfilment in insults don't u? Dats a serious personality flaw.because of ur insults now,I find it v hard engaging u in any manner of discourse. I hope u become a better person anyways.
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by Tedoscar: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
There is food in nigeria, Buhari and APC change can not change every thing.
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by sweetilicious(f): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
mhisbliss:
such things make me happy every time, once theres life theres hope, time for bountiful harvest, reminds me of when jesus ask those disciples to cast the net and when they did they caught alot of fish that thier net broke, his hardwork has paid
Yeah and it is written. At the end, only three things will matter :Love, Faith and Hope.
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by shuggah(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
jaci02:

and you enjoy geisha and sardine right?
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by mikron(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
@op where come be ur village na? u no tell us o
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by heinrichy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
[s][/s]
sharrp:
All the fishes were caught [color=#990000][/color]by one man in my villa today

more

the man

more

This is fish laundry. need to be investigated.

1 Like

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by snowlove: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Flexherbal:
I feel you.
More like quails though
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by tsamson(m): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2016
sharrp:
All the fishes were caught by one man in my villa today

more

the man

more

And your village get network..

l

1 Like

Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by DrIkB: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2016
This man can only be from Delta State an Isoko or Ijaw man. This makes me reminiscence a small Helmet at the River Niger bank at Ugbolu-Asaba axis,were these isokomen catch baskets of fishes daily. Tho their settlement is periodic.
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by sharrp: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Faraidi:
a beg where is that your village?
O
Re: The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today by sharrp: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=DrIkB post=48378137]This man can only be from Delta State an Isoko or Ijaw man. This makes me reminiscence a small Helmet at the River Niger bank at Ugbolu-Asaba axis,were these isokomen catch baskets of fishes daily. Tho their settlement is periodic.[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To MR BIGGS? / See The Little Potatoe I Bought For 1K Today (pic) / "What A Lady Found Inside 5 Alive" - NewsEveryHour.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.