Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,428 members, 7,853,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Just Take Care Of My Eyes Darling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Take Care Of My Eyes Darling (353 Views)

I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Take Care Of My Eyes Darling by jamolonblog: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Unconditional love is caring and appreciating someone else for who he truly is. It means loving in spite of person's imperfections and mistakes. It is something that we all need in our lives.There was a blind girl. She had a loving boyfriend, who was always there for her. The girl hated herself and everyone around, just because she was blind. Her boyfriend asked her to... Read More @ http://www.jamolon.com/2016/08/just-take-care-of-my-eyes-darling.html
Re: Just Take Care Of My Eyes Darling by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nawa o. see thread abeg

(1) (Reply)

Request To Join Y.S.F. CRIB / Funke Akindele: Why JJC And I Chose A Quiet Wedding / Test, Just A Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.