Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident (39331 Views)

Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by tosynomolara(f): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tank God
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by haywire1: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
G
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by free2ryhme: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
God is merciful
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by darocha1: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thank God fr their lives

When yoryba mums get there (hospital), she will be like ; what are you looking for about, was it not school i sent you to. omo onisolenu
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by calabaman(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
we thank God no life was lost.

Reminds me of the time i was transport secretary in RCF Uniben and made similar runs to and from camp.

wish em speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Kollyk11(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
dpete1:
I always notice that there is always an accident upon return from redemption campus..why
redemption campus?.this is pathetic.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by frubben(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

You spend the whole night praising and worshiping God, and early the next morning you hit the road on a 2hr trip. There is a thing called fatigue. Reflexes are not as sharp sleep deprivation, bad roads, over inflated tyres, over loaded vehicle, and the devil lurking around looking for who to steal kill and destroy.

You just spoke my mind
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by nijanigga: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

You spend the whole night praising and worshiping God, and early the next morning you hit the road on a 2hr trip. There is a thing called fatigue. Reflexes are not as sharp sleep deprivation, bad roads, over inflated tyres, over loaded vehicle, and the devil lurking around looking for who to steal kill and destroy.
no mind them, ever wondered why Nigeria can't progress this one of the reasons, even among the learned.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
mybusinesss:
No lives lost in an accident this ghastly? It can only be God.

Yeah. The God that couldn't prevent the accident. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Ejefash(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Only God can do this,praise him Haleluya.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by haibe(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kollyk11:
redemption campus?.this is pathetic.
whats ur problem with it? U think he is wrong?
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by dharmieex: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
OMG! Can't believe what am seeing, This bus was ahead of my bus in the camp ground during our move to the new auditorium....Jesus should save us o.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by kunlexus11(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
I saw the motor that carried them to hospital in Ilora oyo state. I pray the God that heals come to their rescue
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by emmflexcsc400(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Muyoatlanta(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
dpete1:
I always notice that there is always an accident upon return from redemption campus..why
hmmm....you no go talk your mind now..
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by xreal: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THE GOD THAT ANSWERS BY FIRE, ALWAYS DISAPPOINTS.

PLEASE DON'T COUNT ON HIM. grin

My hand no dey ooo.

Baba God, no be me talk this trash o.

But show this mumu person say you have and can still answereth by FIRE .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

lol
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by YINKS89(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
God hlp us all.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
some of their parents would think their wards are in school preparing for exams
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Akamo5(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

u can say that again because it has clearly shown u don't know d God we are talking about.

Saul did more that u thinking he was right until d great day when God overpowered him on his way to Damascus.

may God save u.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Akamo5(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

u can say that again because it has clearly shown u don't know d God we are talking about.

Saul did more that u, thinking he was right until d great day when God overpowered him on his way to Damascus.

may God save u.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Freshvibesblog(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
God help us oooo
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by fowosh: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

even an atheist must nt say dis.........talking to God like dis?
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Segdamz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thank You Lord for keeping to ur covenant of life over these ones.
Thank You Lord because u've given us the victory already.

I knw this bus on campus naw.

ILoveToFuCcK:
Unilorin Redeemed Campus Fellowship Students Involved In A Motor Accident

Please join in praying for the victims of this accident.

They are students of unilorin Redeemed Christian fellowship members coming from the redemption camp

No lives were lost but injuries were recorded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by patola080(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

God bless you we re d one doing ourselves maybe dey dnt let d driver sleep 2ru our d days and nobody to b talking to him too and every body is sleeping too but thank God no life was lost
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Iseoluwani: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thank God they are safe. Most important thing z that they are all alive

Any evil hand trying to ridicule adeboye's ministry shall be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by michodgreat: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thank you Jesus that no live was lost. The Amen make you all whole again in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by hymanflex(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
if there is a God that heals his people, this ones will come back to share their testimonies..........AMEN!!!
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by YaksonFCA(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
ThankGod no live was lost. Quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by pamcode(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bad things seem to be happening to Uni students nowadays o especially accidents. God help us, just heard today that a member of same Unilorin died 3days ago.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by BIDOO(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
dpete1:
I always notice that there is always an accident upon return from redemption camp..why?? Abi dem prayer no dey answer ni?
Just for master jesus to take glory all by himself, who know what could have befell them next if not this, look deeply into this accident scene and tell me if not for jesus any of them will survive.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by toprealman: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
xreal:

My hand no dey ooo.

Baba God, no be me talk this trash o.

But show this mumu person say you have and can still answereth by FIRE .
Can't you intercede on the OP's behalf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / Lagos To Abuja Flight Cost - Arik Air / The New Apapa-Oshodi Expressway As Construction Works Continue - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.