Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident (39334 Views)

Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by LordCenturion(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2016
am4truth:

I can conclude that from this your statement, you don't know God. God has the final say in all things. Pls forget medicine or drugs for curing headache. Even Doctors would tell u they care, but God heals. The Devil meant something worse. There is always a purpose behind everything that happens to a child of God.
God loves you friend. Give yourself to Jesus. May God not fight you.

My friend, I believe that there is supreme being behind everything in the universe, and I believe that there is ALMIGHTY GOD and am very sure that he isn't what the religions tag him, besides my point was that, we humans especially Africa do depends on God (or gods) too much to the extent that we want God to do everything for us, hence the creator has given us everything to solve our problems by ourselves, the thing was that we are too lazy to discovered those things, we want miracle every time.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Highvotage: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2016
dpete1:
I always notice that there is always an accident upon return from redemption camp..why?? Abi dem prayer no dey answer ni?

The truth is just that, many that drove those accident vehicles were tired because of a week long vigil and mostly, the day they were leaving used to be seriously ethics.
I am a leaving witness though not that serious.
Thanks.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by MamaletASO: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2016
It is well.
May the name of the Lord be praise.
I wish you quick recovery
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by fisherchukky(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2016
They were actually brought to the hospital that I was yesterday. Like 5 died before they could get to hospital and 1before evening. I was also on admission at the hospital though. Thank God am now back home
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by thecuteone(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Yeesh:
Omg! I think I have friends that might have been here...

pls get in contact wit dem asap to make sure... it can go a long way in saving a life!!!
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Alltek(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
alexiej:
May God grant them speedy recovery

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by seunfape(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Non of them will die
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Yahbas83(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
dorox:
Can you share a link to where you got this update?

I'm a unilorin student. I got it from a group page.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Yahbas83(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
PRESS RELEASE FROM THE STUDENT UNION, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE.

We hereby use this medium to express our condolences as well as bring to the notice of the general student community the accident that occurred on the 7th of August, 2016.

As clearly stated in a previous press release by the Student Union tagged "THE RCF ACCIDENT" few days ago where we emphasized that we will not hesitate to release and keep you informed about the condition of everyone in the bus once we are certain about the latest development.

It has has been confirmed that the accident occurred at Jobele, along Oyo-Ibadan expressway leaving four dead out of 15 with ten injured.

During a visit to UITH yesterday, with the Deputy Vice Chancellor Management Services, Prof. Abdulkareem , Dean and Sub-Dean Student Affairs, Prof. Talabi and Dr. A. Yusuf as well as executives of the students Union we observed that the injured students have been responding to treatment and most of them have been discharged but for two .

It is with great displeasure that we release this official statement and the list of Students that were lost to the accident with their details below:

AKINWALE MARY
(300level)Mathematics

OGUNLEYE JEREMIAH (300level) Agriculture

ADEFOLARIN TOSIN
(400level) Chem. Engr.

OYEYODE CHRISTANA
(400level) Chemistry

The Students’ Union expresses her condolence to the bereaved families.

Good hearts have stopped beating. Good souls have ascended to heaven, we will never forget them.

The school and Union urge students not to be despondent and disconsolate in this trying period. Our resolve to see that this never occur again is as unshakable as our faith in God.

Our hearts go out to the families and loved ones of the bereaved. May God in his infinite mercies continue to shield them all.

Signed:
Shobowale Lukman Olawale
aka Eminent
Students' Union, President

Omotosho Ahmed Damilare
aka YAyi
Students' Union, Public Relation Officer.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by dorox(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
seunfape:
Non of them will die
How can you say that when some of them were already dead? The self delusion of some christians is unbelievable.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Beelad(f): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

MAYBE HE'LL DO A BETTER JOB SAVING HIS ALREADY DYING REPUTATION, AS MOST PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO TAKE HIM AND HIS WORDS FOR GRANTED BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN MUTE AND INACTIVE SINCE 00 AD.

I pray you experience His awesomeness soon so you can have a different testimony (Amen)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Abuja Flight Cost - Arik Air / FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / The New Apapa-Oshodi Expressway As Construction Works Continue - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.