Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad (53814 Views)

Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Pocketing His Ipad At Saudi Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Aremu01(m): 4:42am On Aug 08, 2016
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by veekid(m): 4:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by greatestman(m): 5:51am On Aug 08, 2016
Tolexander:
Lovely picture anyway. Not everyone has the opportunity to be with one's granny like this.

Abeg little girl, don't go to Play Store to download Nairaland app on Mr President's tab o.
Make DSS no invade here o, cos the names they call Mr Buhari here na die o.
Hahaha grin
If Buhari go read comments for Nairaland, him for don resign for long. Imagine having a poll here on Nairaland on whom to vote in 2019 between Buhari and Stone. Buhari is having 243 votes while Stone is having 2,400 votes...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by IstandWitBuhari: 6:05am On Aug 08, 2016
I hope he doesn't enter the small girl from the back, you know this man called buhari nd his friend Emir sanusi from kano don't joke with tight things.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by opribo(m): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2016
That is exactly what is expected of him at this stage of his life and not to come and set us back with his sluggish, lack of creative and dynamic approach to our national lives. He has no business leading this ocuntry in this 21st century. This is a total set back for the nation, he has great grand children let him go and play with them, they need him more.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by dumie(f): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Photocrazy Buhari, doing mundane things as usual..We want to hear him speak,flag off new projects and not neglecting the main reason he was voted for

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Ussyberry(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2016
That is not a phone!!

Nice pic though!
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2016
Watching our economy crash is also a great moment for him undecidedold cargo

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Franchise21(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2016
Ooh! Even Buhari has a tab. Mehn, technology is good grin
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by gbishman: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Striking a work , family balance. Sai baba
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by KangaIye: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2016
That's my President cool
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by oluwasegun007(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2016
d Ipad is for Buhar not d girl...
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by repogirl(f): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2016
Okay......? undecided
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Gkemz: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2016
How does this revive the already crumbled economy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by qualified(f): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2016
paparazzi government!!

how does this news solve our economic issues?

mchewwww
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by iyatrustee(f): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2016
Tolexander:
Lovely picture anyway. Not everyone has the opportunity to be with one's granny like this.

Abeg little girl, don't go to Play Store to download Nairaland app on Mr President's tab o.
Make DSS no invade here o, cos the names they call Mr Buhari here na die o.

As in ehnnn!
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Caseless: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2016
buharisbae:

then who asked u to click on the pic? undecided

keep wailing ooo!

GOD bless Nigeria

Bless PMB

and every well meaning nigerian
hungerbad too na wailer now? Check again grin
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by room089: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2016
So they he still has time for frivolities like this? I that it's work! Work!! Work!!!
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2016
DABMarkNig2019:
But Buhari denied millions of other children across Nigeria this privilege as a result of his fantastically corrupt economic policies.
He also murdered the grand fathers
of many other children in 2011
APC=Scam.
May God bless GEJ whose ambition is not worth the blood of any man.
What a fantastic way to wail..
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by tabisegroup(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2016
why is d baby Bae not using expensive weavon like her grand mum
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Kiddominant(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2016
If Buhari can operate an iPad, Then he's not as clueless as we even think, He's just being wicked.
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Arizonaguy(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU PEEPS BUT I'M NOT SURE THIS IS THE KIND OF "LOVELY" I WANT TO SEE.

I WANT TO SEE LOVELY PICTURES OF NIGERIAN CITIES GLOWING WITH ELECTRICITY (AT NIGHT).
I WANT TO RECEIVE LOVELY CREDIT ALERTS AT THE END OF EVERY MONTH, (UNPAID SALARIES INCLUDED, PLUS THE 5K BONUS THIS HONORABLE DUMBO PROMISED)
I WANT TO HEAR LOVELY AND ENTICING PRICES WHENEVER I GO SHOPPING.

IN SUMMARY, I WANT THE REAL AND MOST IMPORTANT "LOVELY", NOT THIS TYPE.

WHO CARES ABOUT HIS FREAKING FAMILY ANYWAY, WHEN THERE ARE LOTS OF STRUGGLING FAMILIES OUT THERE?? undecided
you don't care yet u commented
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by berrystunn(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Say no to drugs
Say no to hardship
Say no to APC
Say no to buhari
Say no to PDP
Say yes to one nigeria
In APGA we stand
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by georgecso(m): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2016
[size=15pt]The wailers will come out later to tell us Baba is wearing a Hermes Cap worth N10mill [/size]
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by AnanseK(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2016
DABMarkNig2019:
But Buhari denied millions of other children across Nigeria this privilege as a result of his fantastically corrupt economic policies.
APC=Scam.

Lest we forget, this is what GEJ's regime looked like

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/4017793_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Babamama: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2016
Cool pix I don't see Buhari as a religion fanatics. Not like that Aregbe rascal tongue
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by MadCow1: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4076574_fbimg1470595644369_jpegc1adde23a14d7ac04fbb6e529e9fa750

My President..

Working Hard to ensure that his little girl still has a Country to call hers by the time she turns 18..

God Bless my President Muhammadu Buhari..

God Bless my Country Nigeria...

God Bless MadCow1...
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by buckyfof(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2016
DABMarkNig2019:
APC=Scam.

even when Gej was there, do u see an average Nigerian with iPad?

u jus be toking like ur brain took a stroll from ur head

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by BlindAngel: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Old dullard
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by zheroes(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Even his look is well-ladened with Dullardic innuendoes.

To think this wéré is the president of Nigeria with some of the best brains in the world is so surprising.

How did we get here?
how can you be asking such silly question!!!! Its because you are more of a dullard!!!! If you feel oppressed stage a protest and even if everyone gets killed they would have died honorably. But like fela says : you no wan die, mama dey for house bla bla bla... You guys should quit complaining and support MR president.
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by winj3: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Will this fool do something about Fulani herdsmen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / Shiite-Army-Clash: Amina Shot In Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.