Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad (53817 Views)

Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Pocketing His Ipad At Saudi Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by italianjob(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2016
see how he dey look d iPad,like pan for slicing okra
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by osademeoyahoo(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

Bad Bele undecided
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Larryfest(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU PEEPS BUT I'M NOT SURE THIS IS THE KIND OF "LOVELY" I WANT TO SEE.

I WANT TO SEE LOVELY PICTURES OF NIGERIAN CITIES GLOWING WITH ELECTRICITY (AT NIGHT).
I WANT TO RECEIVE LOVELY CREDIT ALERTS AT THE END OF EVERY MONTH, (UNPAID SALARIES INCLUDED, PLUS THE 5K BONUS THIS HONORABLE DUMBO PROMISED)
I WANT TO HEAR LOVELY AND ENTICING PRICES WHENEVER I GO SHOPPING.

IN SUMMARY, I WANT THE REAL AND MOST IMPORTANT "LOVELY", NOT THIS TYPE.

WHO CARES ABOUT HIS FREAKING FAMILY ANYWAY, WHEN THERE ARE LOTS OF STRUGGLING FAMILIES OUT THERE?? undecided
You said it all,there's nothing lovly in this while the masses are dieing of hunger and hardship daily.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by osademeoyahoo(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2016
Larryfest:

You said it all,there's nothing lovly in this while the masses are dieing of hunger and hardship daily.
Bad Bele, you haters will continue to hate even when his efforts should be commendable.
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2016
.....while millions of children wallow away in abject poverty n squalor due to demonic economic policies!....kwantinue!
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Deon28(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2016
DABMarkNig2019:
But Buhari denied millions of other children across Nigeria this privilege as a result of his fantastically corrupt economic policies.
He also murdered the grand fathers
of many other children in 2011
APC=Scam.
May God bless GEJ whose ambition is not worth the blood of any man.
Hmmmmm. Are u sure of that ? What of thousands innocent ones who was killed by boko haram during his I don't care tenure ?
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Jirate(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Because you're truly 5%ers....enemy of progress.

I am from Edo, how I wish I qualify....... I will be proud. cool
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by usedcardealerph(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2016
That is not what we want to hear or see.
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by SalomonKane: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2016
Social Media president.
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Kings2rule(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2016
And so what? na who e EPP?
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by jaffords: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2016
ur boy WILL E HELMS. i thought i will find another patronizer of kimfly product. such am odd name to me
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Larryfest(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2016
osademeoyahoo:

Bad Bele, you haters will continue to hate even when his efforts should be commendable.
Gee which of his efforts is commendable naa Cos i just read on this same NL that kerosene is now officially 220naira is that commendable to you? Truth be told i voted for him but i never expected this..
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by goodforsomthing: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2016
Is that what we send him to do? People are hungry all around country and he is there playing with iPad. Nonsense,Naijabet man say so
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by fyneguy: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2016
dpete1:
Mtchew....so e go give me food abi??

lazy man, go and work. There's no free meal
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by cherriton12: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Proud happy father...
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by awa(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2016
No wonder PMB is not doing anything for the nation....
The nation is bleeding and the President media crew is busy distracting us with picture of him playing with grand kid?
Do they really know millions of Nigerians that can't afford to play with their own grand kids all because of hardship in this country.

I think the picture release is a misplaced priority at the moment.
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2016
Burukutu sipping, gworo chewing bastard Lol before you quote me i'm an IPOD Lol and I've every reason to hate the dullard
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by DonBenny77(m): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2016
common copy copy they cannot copy sef

oya run small for us na

old papa wey no gree rest

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by ebby9z(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2016
chachanga:
[b]
Adorable enough!

I envy these kids! We'll live it up, no doubt
We'll blaze trails like shooting stars in the night sky
We'll leave legacies as high as the Twin Towers
If not as buildings, at least as lives and generations built up
But, these kids; the future belongs to them
The tech, the innovation, the lifestyle of increasing ease and efficiency
Nna, what wouldn't I give up to be forever young!

O Warring Parties!
You may sheath your swords or scrap
But all I see before me is an oldman enjoying the rare privilege of old age unattained by many
And the young dame? Why, she's sinned as much as the power she could exercise in choosing her progenitors!
Whether he's being proven as denying scores of others these simple pleasures or not
I won't debate all that for sake of the simplicity of the pix and the nonpolitical young lady included therein!
After all, even Oyinbo pple evolved the Geneva Convention for motives not far from such.

Let's just enjoy the view, folks
Tomorrow's Monday, a working day, u may resume bickering back & forth then!
As for me, I think I'll have another ZoboTonic on the Rocks, pls!

[/b]

wow...all i can say is wow.
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2016
how does this solve the economic crisis, and yes I would rather wail than be a zombie, things are getting tough, and zombies would rather like the picture than face harsh reality, meteeeeew
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2016
chimere66:
That lovely moment when a big daddy sees his grand child doing good.Pictured above is President Buhari giving special time to one of his grand children.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/lovely-photo-of-buhari-giving-special.html

That is a 12000 dollar limited presidential edition iPad super pro plus, with genuine gold and diamond bezel.

In this period of hunger angry

For the wailers, that's sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by aeronot(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2016
I saw this post and all i tot is obviously the person that posted this is on the president's payroll reason is that this is a personal photograph and secondly if dollar is now 402 as at yesterday evening and this morning i wanted to buy NAN 1 for my lil baby which was 1,750 last monday and as at this morning it is 2,000 naira... and all an individual can do is a PR stunt and pple are full of praise i find it amusing. simply because that if this person that did this post is been paid a standard 100k a week and things are going up, I hope the author of this post's money is also been increased, if not... no comment.
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by awa(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2016
Deon28:

Hmmmmm. Are u sure of that ? What of thousands innocent ones who was killed by boko haram during his I don't care tenure ?

This is why Nigeria may never change. You are referring to GEJ.... Fine, he was a failure but must PMB too justify his failures on GEJ all because GEJ was a failure too. We put him there to make this nation better otherwise there was no need removing GEJ who was a failure already going by your insinuations.

So stop justifying what doesn't make much sense. We are into this together. For the sake of millions, who cannot afford ordinary meal per day, fight for them by what you say... who knows your statement could change the mindset of PMB.

Thanks and have a great day

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Shome36(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Sai Baba Buhari 2019 whether they (wailers) like it or not....
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Arsewipemod: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2016
DABMarkNig2019:
But Buhari denied millions of other children across Nigeria this privilege as a result of his fantastically corrupt economic policies.
He also murdered the grand fathers
of many other children in 2011
APC=Scam.
May God bless GEJ whose ambition is not worth the blood of any man.
What about the blood of the NDA he has been sponsoring? What about the blood of innocent Nigerians living in the SS?
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by hohafrank(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2016
President that is not serious.Playing when Nigeria is crumbing before his very eyes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by silvernus0: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2016
this private hired carama man self
abi na all this pinsure go bring price of rice down

economy is dwindling.........

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by ephi123(f): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2016
osademeoyahoo:

Could you please state exactly which efforts you are referring to? Is it kerosene at N220, or is it inflation at 15%, which effort precisely?
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by ephi123(f): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2016
aeronot:
I saw this post and all i tot is obviously the person that posted this is on the president's payroll reason is that this is a personal photograph and secondly if dollar is now 402 as at yesterday evening and this morning i wanted to buy NAN 1 for my lil baby which was 1,750 last monday and as at this morning it is 2,000 naira... and all an individual can do is a PR stunt and pple are full of praise i find it amusing. simply because that if this person that did this post is been paid a standard 100k a week and things are going up, I hope the author of this post's money is also been increased, if not... no comment.

It is obvious and quite clear to most people already that quite a number of these APC/Buhari supporters are PAID AGENTS. Esaus who have chosen to sell their birthrights for a plate of porridge.
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Oildichotomy(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2016
zheroes:
how can you be asking such silly question!!!! Its because you are more of a dullard!!!! If you feel oppressed stage a protest and even if everyone gets killed they would have died honorably. But like fela says : you no wan die, mama dey for house bla bla bla... You guys should quit complaining and support MR president.
To think that a name like Zeroes quoted me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Won't Marry Sadia Umar Farouq - Dele Momodu / Shiite-Army-Clash: Amina Shot In Her Private Part / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.