Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Dear Future Husband.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Future Husband.... (1319 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes / Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Future Husband.... by Roselilly(f): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
I really don't know what to say.....till we meet....soon...

Re: Dear Future Husband.... by finalboss1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
meaning of this Jehovah witness pictures naw ehn..you dnt hv anything to say why open dur thread
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by MUVA(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
I'm just gonna roll right past this bullshyt like I didn't see it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband.... by xross(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Roselilly:
I really don't know what to say.....till we meet....soon...

Finally
Tot you'd never come to me
Waited for you all my life
Please let's run away
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by obiorathesubtle: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
undecided Smh..
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by finalboss1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
xross:

Finally Tot you'd never come to me Waited for you all my life Please let's run away
lmao
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
"Future husband" is muscular. What else? undecided
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
am sure d Op z still a waec candidate in one of doz special centres

senseless poster

Re: Dear Future Husband.... by Sexyjennys50(f): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Where are the single guys out there, what are you guys waiting for?
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by xross(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
finalboss1:
lmao
Guy I don see my own oh Na here the thing start
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by cutesmilez(f): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
ѕєåɾçħ иσ мσɾє....
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by pacretus(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Girls be looking for:
trillionaires.
Six packED.
Orphan(no simblins).
And a HOUSE BOY. for a husband.
Oh God let the kind of girls like the Op,not come near my dwelling.(parasites).
#SPITS ON THE THREAD.((((Bangs the door))))

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband.... by youngest85(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
I knw guyz will full ds thread
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by Sexxkillz: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
May you find the husband you seek.

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband.... by hymanflex(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
...... as I journey into the middle of thread, na him i come dey ask myself.wetin carry me come here, I dey craze

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by pacretus(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sexyjennys50:
Where are the single guys out there, what are you guys waiting for?
waiting for you
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
When you listen to too much Megan trainor
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by Kakamorufu(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lovely. Am here babe. Search no more
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by Sexyjennys50(f): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
pacretus:
waiting for you
Really?
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 08, 2016
women have such bizzare dreams sometimes.

It's like you think we men are all gods or something.
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 08, 2016
I noticed is single desperate chics that like writing tgis dear future husband crap. I know one like that on her facebook page every time na dear future husband this... and dear future husband that meanwhile she keeps aging like cognac in a barrel

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband.... by romme2u: 3:04am On Aug 08, 2016
keep dreaming girl, it will keep u away from many afflictions
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by Roselilly(f): 5:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Mhmmmm NL. Not everything is a stupid thread. Do you think am stupid for writing a short sentence n pixs! There were many things I wanted to put down bt its too much. Not becos I wanted "muscular guy", not becos am desperate or other things @pacretus mentioned. But becos I have been going through a lot in r/ships that a person is on the verge of giving up. I got tired. I have been bruised, raped, manhandled, molested as a child etc. All I was praying about is for a good husband, that will accept me n not ready made. A husband who will stand by me and protect me. I wasn't myself when I posted the thread and was not expecting any comment by you people. So, thanks for your bizarre comments. @sexxkillz may God bless you for that kind prayer.
Am not expecting any kindness from or for you to pity me or anything. I just pray you won't find yourselves in my shoes.
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by pacretus(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Roselilly:
Mhmmmm NL. Not everything is a stupid thread. Do you think am stupid for writing a short sentence n pixs! There were many things I wanted to put down bt its too much. Not becos I wanted "muscular guy", not becos am desperate or other things @pacretus mentioned. But becos I have been going through a lot in r/ships that a person is on the verge of giving up. I got tired. I have been bruised, raped, manhandled, molested as a child etc. All I was praying about is for a good husband, that will accept me n not ready made. A husband who will stand by me and protect me. I wasn't myself when I posted the thread and was not expecting any comment by you people. So, thanks for your bizarre comments. @sexxkillz may God bless you for that kind prayer.
Am not expecting any kindness from or for you to pity me or anything. I just pray you won't find yourselves in my shoes.
i'll never find myself in ur shoes, twill definitely be an undersize for me.mean while,if what u typed is true,well i'm sorry to hav respondd thus...buh if u ar good enof i might ? Who NOSE u might become my ?.
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by pacretus(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Sexyjennys50:

Really?
of course dear,w8ting for you to wash my clothes and cook my meals for..hmm..lets say 2weeks..so i'll b sure u ain't a 1 of doz gials(gold diggers)..

Are u still in??
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by dilini(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2016
@OP... I don't if I was to feel sorry for you or maybe cry for you.. reading your past experiences got me thinking and I felt like wow!.. that was too much, even being raped? Ehya!... The Lord is your strenght. That first picture caught my attention. Had be read to in bed by a damsel and really I do wish for such a moment. And from the comments streaming on this thread it is understandable why most ppl especially guys don't believe in true love, I do and wish I could find one too. But not to worry, there are good and nice guys lurking everywhere on NL and will surely come knockin someday. And there are good guys outside NL too but it's hardwork finding who truly is real and genuine at heart. Just keep praying, your soulmate is a thread/reply away on NL... lol

My 2cents sha...
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by firstking01(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2016
That cuddling in the first pix tho.
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by Sexyjennys50(f): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2016
pacretus:
of course dear,w8ting for you to wash my clothes and cook my meals for..hmm..lets say 2weeks..so i'll b sure u ain't a 1 of doz gials(gold diggers)..

Are u still in??
Wash your clothes and prepare your meal for real?

Are you kidding me?
Wake up dear.
Re: Dear Future Husband.... by pacretus(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexyjennys50:

Wash your clothes and prepare your meal for real?

Are you kidding me?
Wake up dear.
from what kwanu

Nope...but twill get real when u fall (yakata)in love with mua.nd please save your self the stress of saying NO.....

All women are the same..besides i love tough women who are hard to get.

BTW howcome it took u this long to qoute me.
Hope u weren't the one sleepn.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why She Would Not Give You A Mouth Action / See What This Guy Wished Himself On His Birthday (funny) / I Will Rape Somebody In This Nairaland WARNING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.