Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) (25361 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Photos Of Adaeze Yobo, Her Mum And Daughter / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by eyinjuege: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
dazzlinglyme:
so the third woman does not have a name abi?nawa o

She's really pretty.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
eyinjuege:

She's really pretty.

Even wt her natural hair & no earrings. Natural beauty. Black n shine.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by hafeenah(f): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
I can only see Caroline danjuma two boys where did she put her daughter
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by kaziblake(f): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Luxiana19:
Caroline slays effortlessly smiley

I wonder who the dark girl in the pic is.
Adaeze younger sis
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
OK the 3rd lady nuh get name abi she dey irrelevant because she no be celeb
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by greatman247(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
See as Caroline light like Ghost. grin Na wa ooo
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by professore(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
I like the girl in print dress
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
my wife should do this kind of hairstyle...and she should be telling me it her life...omo I would be like so u are trying to attract another man....then

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by Aida13: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hmm got exactly like Carolyn's specs...very affordable and stylish. didn't know she could wear such stuff...nice. It's not all about designers...
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by jackweez: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
I'm listening to the new king of Trap music repping epidemic records Miami from California, new song, just released hours ago.
Rollie Beatman - Lemme go
The style of his music got me fam all the way here from London.
I heard he has Nigerian roots too.

Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by charlydot(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
The earthly thing is vanity, how can a woman bearing such title 'chief'
broseme:
Chief Adaeze Yobo and her lovely children today stepped out with Caroline Danjuma.Bros see freshness!Money is good!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/adaeze-yobo-her-lovely-kids-step-out.html
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Obiageli looks great kiss
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by PasNina(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Luxiana19:
Caroline slays effortlessly smiley
I wonder who the dark girl in the pic is.
I like & concur with your first line .. she does slay effortlessly indeed. Did she even make-up?
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:22am On Aug 09, 2016
Caroline MILF goals.
Re: Adaeze Yobo & Her Kids With Caroline Danjuma (photos) by jesusjewel1(f): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tolexander:
We can then logically come to the conclusion that the beauty of a woman and the wealth of a man do not guarantee a happy home!

Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Goes Gucci Shopping In Paris / "DJ Cuppy Is Wack" - Comedian Ushbebe (Video) / Ric Hassani Robbed At Gunpoint By Men Posing As Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.