Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

How To Control Camera Of Any Android Phone Remotely Via Sms Command - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Control Camera Of Any Android Phone Remotely Via Sms Command (614 Views)

5 Helpful Tips To Secure Any Android Phone From Threats / 8 Useful Tips To Make Any Android Phone Battery Last Longer / How To Block GTB Mastercard Via SMS Or Internet Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Camera Of Any Android Phone Remotely Via Sms Command by oksoftmarketing: 12:56am On Aug 08, 2016
You can control the camera of any android phone remotely via sms e.g you can cause the camera to take a snap shot without disturbing the phone's current activity i.e the phone takes a snapshot and stores the picture in a folder inside the phone's memory unnoticed! To do this you need to install an app in the phone called CCTV, once this app is installed you can control the phone camera from wherever you are via sms. To download app click the link below http://downloadity.net/file/0589G75
Re: How To Control Camera Of Any Android Phone Remotely Via Sms Command by hopeforcharles(m): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2016
What sort of silly act link u sent me? Why the survey? Don't u know that it doesn't work in Nigeria?
Re: How To Control Camera Of Any Android Phone Remotely Via Sms Command by oksoftmarketing: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sorry about that try this link https://uploads.to/scfq8tejdin4

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help With The Installation Of VPN On My Q5 / Glo Subscribers Can Now Borrow Data With "Glo Borrow Me Data" / Umi Plus E With 6gb RAM And 64gb ROM, Full Specification And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.