Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Agents Needed for Business of Addiction - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agents Needed for Business of Addiction (4257 Views)

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! / Graduate Call Centre Agents Needed At Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt / Call Centre Agents Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Ewizard:
And d email list building business is still booming.. grin grin grin grin

Bros how much u dey sell 5k emails?

I need 4ma blog feed.
bro, I did not ask for any email address, check my post.
its just that people don't understand simple instruction, contact me and they kept on posting email. I don't have time to send or reply mails

Some people are with me already, and they are WOWing already
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by isiomaella: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
How well can we contact u then, there is no number or email address to address it to, please expecting ur feedback, I am very well interested.
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
isiomaella:
How well can we contact u then, there is no number or email address to address it to, please expecting ur feedback, I am very well interested.
I am very active on WhatsApp, check my signature
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Mushood: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Interested
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by uba505: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm interested, here is my email: uba505@yahoo.com
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by abegii(f): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
mumu pple.. interested wen d guy didn't put His contact,he even warned u pple not to post ur email Addy so as to avoid scammers...as u don c telecom.... ur ears don stretch.. smh undecidedmumu pple.. interested wen d guy didn't put His contact,he even warned u pple not to post ur email Addy so as to avoid scammers...as u don c telecom.... ur ears don stretch.. smh
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
abegii:
mumu pple.. interested wen d guy didn't put His contact,he even warned u pple not to post ur email Addy so as to avoid scammers...as u don c telecom.... ur ears don stretch.. smh undecidedmumu pple.. interested wen d guy didn't put His contact,he even warned u pple not to post ur email Addy so as to avoid scammers...as u don c telecom.... ur ears don stretch.. smh
what are you saying?
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Atesunate15:

bro, I did not ask for any email address, check my post.
its just that people don't understand simple instruction, contact me and they kept on posting email. I don't have time to send or reply mails

Some people are with me already, and they are WOWing already
u put out an advert n ask pple to contact u without puttin any means of contact, r u too big to put a medium of contact here
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
gommex:
u put out an advert n ask pple to contact u without puttin any means of contact, r u too big to put a medium of contact here
it's there already bro.
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Atesunate15:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n71xMnJ9lho
download this video, watch, digest then contact me. My WhatsApp contact is my signature
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
-0 year of experience needed
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
benbreeze:
You didnt indicate how to contact u..breezyben82@gmail.com, mail me pls
go through his post diligently, u should get his contact.
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
gommex:
read his post well Mr.
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
franciskaine:
read his post well Mr.
it seems u r just seeing d post, initially there was no means of contact dats y pple were sending in their email addresses
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
gommex:
it seems u r just seeing d post, initially there was no means of contact dats y pple were sending in their email addresses
okay
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2016
for those that sent me PM and you couldn't get reply from me, let's meet on WhatsApp then cheers.
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2016
available
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Business, that pays you for what you do normally before. Ask me how?
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
still on
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
for everyday that pass by without you tapping into this is like losing $$$. Ask me today.
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 12:32am On Aug 18, 2016
"Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome." -- Author Unknown

August is half way! How are you doing with your target for the month? Are you developing cold-feet or still moving with momentum? Think & think again!!! So much you can still achieve before month end, one day could makethe difference.. Just position yourself as a"solution-giver" and make the best of everyday. Kill that doubt today & believe in you!

Each day gone is a day of money not being made on our platform.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
Partner with this huge telecommunications industry that will make you wish cone true
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 3:33am On Aug 21, 2016
The Company will be launched to the whole world in some months time, and if you wait till then, it might be a bit late. Come in now
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2016
good morning, welcome to another day of opportunity to join our platform
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by fidel353(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2016
It's a pity some of us don't know how to read and decode a code. The poster just gave a code and people in their ignorance or should I say frustration couldn't decode a simple code.
And in your CV has an ability to work with little or no supervision in it.

2 Likes

Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
fidel353:
It's a pity some of us don't know how to read and decode a code. The poster just gave a code and people in their ignorance or should I say frustration couldn't decode a simple code.
And in your CV has an ability to work with little or no supervision in it.
what do you mean Sir?
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 12:25am On Aug 24, 2016
we beat them all
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by bidemi1190: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Bidexmail88@yahoo.com
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
bidemi1190:
Bidexmail88@yahoo.com
please chat me up on WhatsApp instead
Re: Agents Needed for Business of Addiction by Atesunate15(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
in some months time, you will wish you could have joined us today. Cancel the future regret now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment / How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally / Psin Invite Rolling In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.