Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

She Needs Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Needs Help!!! (450 Views)

Please a bother needs help / She Is Seriously In A Deep Pain, She Needs Your Advice / My Son Doesn't Respond At School! A Confused Father Needs Help, Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Help!!! by raziboi(m): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2016
my sister have being crying because she failed mathematics in her WAEC .. she got D7

Pls wat course can she do without mathematics?
NB she's a science student!!!!

Re: She Needs Help!!! by Tobitrueman(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2016
May be any literature course but this is a no no for any science related course o, don't let anyone , who are after her money, to deceive her o.

To be frank and sincere, if she's an adamant science lover, I'd advice she takes WAEC-GCE or wait to rewrite WAEC next year.
Re: She Needs Help!!! by youngest85(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2016
she cn study industrial cosmetics
Re: She Needs Help!!! by raziboi(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Someone told me she can offer SLT buh i dont knw how sure they are

(1) (Reply)

Princeton Scholarship In USA / In Benue: Two Students Of FIDEI Poly, Policemen Killed During Protest / Waec May/june 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.