Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Please a bother needs help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please a bother needs help (2011 Views)

Our Leaders No Longer Bother About ASUU Strike But 2023 Elections – NANS / If You Fall Into This Category Of Students, Don't Bother To Resume Back School / If You're Not A Serious Student, Don't Bother To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good evening all.
My name is Jeffrey
From IMO state

Please I'm in desperate need of help, (not money)

It all started when I was 10 years I dropped out of school primary 6, I couldn't further because my mum wasn't capable to train me in secondary, as a young boy that wanted the best for himself, I decided to follow an uncle to Abia state "ABA" to be precise to learn business (boy boy) after 2years I left the business all because I wanted to go to school, I went to my village I told my mum I want to go to school and besides I can't go through that stress of doing boy boy, because I normally receive enough beating in any slit offense, my mum keep advising me to go and learn business there's no one to train me in school, (by God grace I was very intelligent in school then, the lowest position I've ever had was 4th position) since there was no hope of going to school I then decided for forget about school and face business, I followed another of my uncle to Abuja to learn another business,
(27/9/2009) he is into fabrics, fabrics for making natives, shirts etc I served him for complete good 8years , note THERE WAS NO FORM OF AGREEMENT BASE ON SAY NA FAMILY THING. so after 7years I asked him about my settlement he asked for one more year which I agreed to, after 8years my mum and my senior brother called to remind him, he asked me for another one year this time I refused my family refused also, I think this got him pissed of he called me one day (26/12/2016) that we should go to the village he wants to settle me., when we got to the village, on that day (4/1/2017) he called his pastor and some village elders he told everyone that he will be settling me with 1million, because I refused to stay one more year with him, that if I should stay one more year with him, he will rent a shop for me and give me 1.5m, so the elders asked me what is my stand, I called my senior brother to seek advice from because he is like our father, he got angry and asked them to give the 1m that I shouldn't stay any extra year, say they might lay accusations on me along the line and I will come out with nothing, so I told him that I will take the one million, I knelt down he prayed for me and blessed me with the money, his pastor did same also and he never accused me of taking his money or any form of shortage, after the event the money was in my account, now my brother asked me to come to Lagos that he has link of someone that will make a travelling documents for me to go and work in Oman, when I get to Lagos on (10/1/2017) BECAUSE THE BUSINESS I LEARNED YOU CANT START IT WITH 1MILLION IN ABUJA, A SHOP IN UTAKO MKT IS AROUND 600K A YEAR. I met the agent his name is STEPHEN DOYIN he is well know by his nickname COACHY. He is very purpuler in egbeda side of Lagos, in fact he did travelling papers for taiwo, he coached taiwo when he was playing street football for egbeda here, so he was so trusted, after we discussed everything ends in 450k, which I paid cash into his account in the bank, the slip is with me, the man told us everything will be ready in 1month, I had to do shopping and changed my remaining money to dollar, what he end up giving us was fake visa and I disappeared. That's not my problem sha

My need now is this, why I decided to do boy boy was to assist my mum, now since last year till now, I've been down, depressed, I ended up not using the 1 million to achieve anything, now I don't have anything doing.

Please brothers and sister I need work, I'm not a graduate, but I can read and write but I'm not perfect,

I'm very good in talking to customers meaning I can do any business, if you're running a fashion house, I can work for you also I've ideas for fabrics any kind, I do travel to Aba to buy fabrics, I know everything about tailoring, but I don't know how to sew

I need work please just to help my mum she tried slot for me, my senior brother is married with kids he can't do it alone

I'm hard working, in my early 20s from. IMO state

I live in ikotun part of Lagos

I can do any legit job please

Thanks

@lalasticala
@Dominique
@FOD

Help a brother please push to front page
Re: Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Any kind of work will be enough
Re: Please a bother needs help by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 23, 2018
I'm so sorry, you had to go through this. The beginning of your mistake was when you agreed to your brother's decision of travelling out of the country. The good thing is you still in your early 20s and every mistake is a lesson to move to the next level.

I don't have enough resources to help you but here is the thing, If you can't get a good job before the years runs out. Get a laptop, No need for modem if your phone teethers to your laptop, leave your comfort zone and hook up with boys.

These days, Heaven don't even help those who help themselves anymore, You will help yourself anyway, A clear definition of how that travel agent made away with your money so, help yourself.

1 Like

Re: Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2018
aaronson:
I'm so sorry, you had to go through this. The beginning of your mistake was when you agreed to your brother's decision of travelling out of the country. The good thing is you still in your early 20s and every mistake is a lesson to move to the next level.

I don't have enough resources to help you but here is the thing, If you can't get a good job before the years runs out. Get a laptop, No need for modem if your phone teethers to your laptop, leave your comfort zone and hook up with boys.

These days, Heaven don't even help those who help themselves anymore, You will help yourself anyway, A clear definition of how that travel agent made away with your money so, help yourself.

Bro when say I should get a laptop. You mean I should go into yahoo? I actually have a laptop but I never wish to do yahoo

I asked for work not to learn yahoo

4 Likes

Re: Please a bother needs help by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Disappointed1:

Bro when say I should get a laptop. You mean I should go into yahoo? I actually have a laptop but I never wish to do yahoo

I asked for work not to learn yahoo
Body never tell you, Shebi na person you dey stay with dey see food dey chop! wait make body tell you.
Re: Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2018
aaronson:
Body never tell you, Shebi na person you dey stay with dey see food dey chop! wait make body tell you.

I dey on my own bro, I just rented an apartment, but I need to start working to foot some bills

Baba SARS de kill boys up and down for this yahoo work oh

1 Like

Re: Please a bother needs help by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Chei. But you should have come to lagos with the 1 million o. You can even get a small shop for 6k a month and use the remainder to buy goods cry
Re: Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Chei. But you should have come to lagos with the 1 million o. You can even get a small shop for 6k a month and use the remainder to buy goods cry

Bro as everything go like that, I come the see things I for do with that 1 million oh

It has not been easy for me

1 Like

Re: Please a bother needs help by Jabarzee(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Why not ask for a loan from ur former boss
Re: Please a bother needs help by U1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
I wanted to pass this by, but decided I should add my thought, even though I don't think I am in a position to help.

While no one is above mistake, I must say you made a wrong move with that 1 milly, Jeff. Many people are even looking for less than 10% of that to start a biz.

The decision to leave the country after your settlement was a wrong one. I want to assume you know now.

I think you must have business acumen with the years of experience of serving under someone. Many of us wish we have that. I believe there are many opportunities for any business-minded and determined person to explore in this country, especially with N1 million available.

Be aware that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

You didn't mention how much you have left out of your settlement. If you still have about 50-100k left, I'd suggest you make the business section of this forum your friend. Great ideas are sometimes provided there, but please ignore the betting thread and related.

I like the fact that you don't want to do something illegal. Please stay true to that.

1 Like

Re: Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2018
U1:
I wanted to pass this by, but decided I should add my thought, even though I don't think I am in a position to help.

While no one is above mistake, I must say you made a wrong move with that 1 milly, Jeff. Many people are even looking for less than 10% of that to start a biz.

The decision to leave the country after your settlement was a wrong one. I want to assume you know now.

I think you must have business acumen with the years of experience of serving under someone. Many of us wish we have that. I believe there are many opportunities for any business-minded and determined person to explore in this country, especially with N1 million available.

Be aware that the grass is not always greener on the other side.

You didn't mention how much you have left out of your settlement. If you still have about 50-100k left, I'd suggest you make the business section of this forum your friend. Great ideas are sometimes provided there, but please ignore the betting thread and related.

I like the fact that you don't want to do something illegal. Please stay true to that.

Yeah I've know bro, thanks sir I will focus more on that section

Cc lalasticala
Cc mynd44

1 Like

Re: Please a bother needs help by springtech(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2018
I feel you.

Dont you have anything left from the cash you were settled with?
Even if it is 20k.

Since you are hard working you can get on the road and hustle till you comforrably increase that small capital then you can get back to your line of business.

Wish you all the best.

Peace out.
Re: Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2018
springtech:
I feel you.

Dont you have anything left from the cash you were settled with?
Even if it is 20k.

Since you are hard working you can get on the road and hustle till you comforrably increase that small capital then you can get back to your line of business.

Wish you all the best.

Peace out.

Thanks bro
Re: Please a bother needs help by cutedela: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmmm,I can feel your plight bro and I envy the fact that you want to stay true and real,I urge you to keep it up and avoid anything illegal,keep your hustle intact and steady your focus,trust me God will surely send your destiny helper to you. Be sensitive to recognize when he/she comes around with the right connect. My prayers go's out for you bro and I'll hook you up when something comes up.Good luck all the way.
Re: Please a bother needs help by tomofe: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=aaronson post=68745254] Body never tell you, Shebi na person you dey stay with dey see food dey chop! wait make body tell you

what kind of advice is that? is people like u that used others foe rituals

@Op. pls don't listen to him.
i know u can do wonders in business if given the opportunity .
how i wish i has the resources to start a partnership with u.
don't worry and don't be afraid to start small. God will bless n increase d work of your hands in Jesus name .
Re: Please a bother needs help by Gkemz: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
If you have up to 100k, you can start up a poultry farm business on a micro scale or snail farming if it's below that amount. All you need to become successful in life is not just huge capital but determination and commitment after acquiring skills. With God on your side without involving your hand in crime, he'd surely bless your hustle.

Don't yield to negative advice from bad friends (societal influence) if you want God to help.

Since i mayn't be able to support you financially, however my advice i believe will help you as you make your decision.

Finally, avoid starting up a business with a commercial bank loan except microfinance bank whose primary purpose is to help promote businesses on micro and medium scale.
Re: Please a bother needs help by bryce1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Disappointed1:
Good evening all.
My name is Jeffrey
From IMO state

Please I'm in desperate need of help, (not money)

It all started when I was 10 years I dropped out of school primary 6, I couldn't further because my mum wasn't capable to train me in secondary, as a young boy that wanted the best for himself, I decided to follow an uncle to Abia state "ABA" to be precise to learn business (boy boy) after 2years I left the business all because I wanted to go to school, I went to my village I told my mum I want to go to school and besides I can't go through that stress of doing boy boy, because I normally receive enough beating in any slit offense, my mum keep advising me to go and learn business there's no one to train me in school, (by God grace I was very intelligent in school then, the lowest position I've ever had was 4th position) since there was no hope of going to school I then decided for forget about school and face business, I followed another of my uncle to Abuja to learn another business,
(27/9/2009) he is into fabrics, fabrics for making natives, shirts etc I served him for complete good 8years , note THERE WAS NO FORM OF AGREEMENT BASE ON SAY NA FAMILY THING. so after 7years I asked him about my settlement he asked for one more year which I agreed to, after 8years my mum and my senior brother called to remind him, he asked me for another one year this time I refused my family refused also, I think this got him pissed of he called me one day (26/12/2016) that we should go to the village he wants to settle me., when we got to the village, on that day (4/1/2017) he called his pastor and some village elders he told everyone that he will be settling me with 1million, because I refused to stay one more year with him, that if I should stay one more year with him, he will rent a shop for me and give me 1.5m, so the elders asked me what is my stand, I called my senior brother to seek advice from because he is like our father, he got angry and asked them to give the 1m that I shouldn't stay any extra year, say they might lay accusations on me along the line and I will come out with nothing, so I told him that I will take the one million, I knelt down he prayed for me and blessed me with the money, his pastor did same also and he never accused me of taking his money or any form of shortage, after the event the money was in my account, now my brother asked me to come to Lagos that he has link of someone that will make a travelling documents for me to go and work in Oman, when I get to Lagos on (10/1/2017) BECAUSE THE BUSINESS I LEARNED YOU CANT START IT WITH 1MILLION IN ABUJA, A SHOP IN UTAKO MKT IS AROUND 600K A YEAR. I met the agent his name is STEPHEN DOYIN he is well know by his nickname COACHY. He is very purpuler in egbeda side of Lagos, in fact he did travelling papers for taiwo, he coached taiwo when he was playing street football for egbeda here, so he was so trusted, after we discussed everything ends in 450k, which I paid cash into his account in the bank, the slip is with me, the man told us everything will be ready in 1month, I had to do shopping and changed my remaining money to dollar, what he end up giving us was fake visa and I disappeared. That's not my problem sha

My need now is this, why I decided to do boy boy was to assist my mum, now since last year till now, I've been down, depressed, I ended up not using the 1 million to achieve anything, now I don't have anything doing.

Please brothers and sister I need work, I'm not a graduate, but I can read and write but I'm not perfect,

I'm very good in talking to customers meaning I can do any business, if you're running a fashion house, I can work for you also I've ideas for fabrics any kind, I do travel to Aba to buy fabrics, I know everything about tailoring, but I don't know how to sew

I need work please just to help my mum she tried slot for me, my senior brother is married with kids he can't do it alone

I'm hard working, in my early 20s from. IMO state

I live in ikotun part of Lagos

I can do any legit job please

Thanks

@lalasticala
@Dominique
@FOD

Help a brother please push to front page

Yo bro, wats ur number, drop yours, let's do business together, I will drop the capital, I stay aroUnd egbeda...i have a proposal for you
Re: Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
bryce1:

Yo bro, wats ur number, drop yours, let's do business together, I will drop the capital, I stay aroUnd egbeda...i have a proposal for you

Both whastapp and call
Re: Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=tomofe post=68801503][/quote]

Amen
Re: Please a bother needs help by bryce1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Disappointed1:

Both whastapp and call

I just sent u a msg on whatsapp
Re: Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
bryce1:

I just sent u a msg on whatsapp

Seen sir
Re: Please a bother needs help by phase1: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
You made a very bad mistake blowing the 1 million naira you were settled with.

Let me advise you pragmatically, you have enough experience in fabrics business, that means you have enough social capital and contacts in Aba who can even send fabrics on credit depending on your relationship with them.
Go and learn how to make clothings with fabrics. Fashion designing is big business today.
Re: Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
phase1:
You made a very bad mistake blowing the 1 million naira you were settled with.

Let me advise you pragmatically, you have enough experience in fabrics business, that means you have enough social capital and contacts in Aba who can even send fabrics on credit depending on your relationship with them.
Go and learn how to make clothings with fabrics. Fashion designing is big business today.

Exactly brother, this another thing I'm thinking of seriously, I know that fashion business is a very big business even there in Abuja if you're a tailor you must make it as long as you know what you're doing

Thanks for your advice
Re: Please a bother needs help by phase1: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Disappointed1:

Exactly brother, this another thing I'm thinking of seriously, I know that fashion business is a very big business even there in Abuja if you're a tailor you must make it as long as you know what you're doing

Thanks for your advice

Do everything to learn fashion designing I won't advise you to venture into any other the business you have no knowledge of for now, no matter how mouthwatering. You are already an authority in fabrics. Learn the designing even if it means paying for the technical know-how.
Re: Please a bother needs help by mandate12: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
aaronson:

Hahaha.. This guy sounds like a die-hard fraudster!
Re: Please a bother needs help by slimpry: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Call/whatsapp 08086015790 I have a business proposal for you.
Re: Please a bother needs help by Disappointed1(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2018
slimpry:
Call/whatsapp 08086015790 I have a business proposal for you.

OK sir

(1) (Reply)

Learn German, Chinese & French In Asaba / List Of Courses I'll Take Next Semester / Falling Standard Of Education In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.