Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba (12558 Views)

Na’abba: Buhari Hasn’t Added Any Value To Democracy… We’ll Stop Him In 2019 / VIDEO INTERVIEW: How We Pad Budgets Every Year — Reps Lawal Gumau / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Koolking(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Na'abba is trying hard to exonerate himself from the whole imbroglio. Why call it padding if it's in connivance with the executive? If it hadn't been for the whistle blower - Jibrin that the executive used to checkmate the unscrupulous lawmakers, this much talked about padding wouldn't have been known.

Try again next time Na'abba
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
elmisti:

did u just say angelic robes bro, dey ar bunch of demons in lucifer robes oooooo
lol, my guy let's not be too harsh on them. At least we have noted their attempts at self pontification.
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Toluensdollars(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
These budget paddling issue is really getting out of hand and trust me more revelations ate still going to be revealed in few days. Am watching
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by happney65: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
mastermaestro:
Of course the executive is an accomplice. You wonder why there is grave silence from the anti-corruption messiah and his attack agencies (dss, efcc)? If Dogara was Fayose, if Dogara was Ekweremandu, if Dogara was Saraki, if Dogara was Akpabio, where do you think they would be by now?

But some people are doing everything to absolve the executive. We are praying for your freedom.

omolola15 i am still praying for you..you are my friend..receive sense ASAP...know that ur messiash,Mr bubu the foolish man buhari is also as worse as the PDP if not even worst than them sef..Change being a zoombie or else na me go kill you for nairaland.. grin

1 Like

Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by elmisti(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
sapiosexual1:

lol, my guy let's not be too harsh on them. At least we have noted their attempts at self pontification.

mehn, boys jst gaz dey hopeful sha

1 Like

Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by elmisti(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Toluensdollars:
These budget paddling issue is really getting out of hand and trust me more revelations ate still going to be revealed in few days. Am watching

more revelations and ntn will be done still, d allegations we av already is more than enough to start rolling heads, but na, on dis black nation, its ntn new.
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by bashydemy1: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
TippyTop:
Here is the President of All Padding Congress surrounded by his padding colleagues in NASS.

Put any paper in front of Presidiot Buhari and he signs it.
Next time make sure your presidential aspirant has genuine education and qualified for the position he's applying for.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn3mncQh3NrvRP11v-iMY4KbdNbdqH8PJ3P9dLAl_jukuArlUqBA[/img]

It's such a big disgrace to you if you read your comment again and later remember the President refuse to sign the budget cos of the same padding. Now tell me will he refuse to sign the budget if he happen to be among those that pad?
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by TippyTop(m): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
bashydemy1:
It's such a big disgrace to you if you read your comment again and later remember the President refuse to sign the budget cos of the same padding. Now tell me will he refuse to sign the budget if he happen to be among those that pad?

Has the padded budget been signed or not? Did he sign it at the end?

Send ya answer through email to: I-refuse-to-learn@Almajiri.com
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by entloaded: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
visit www.entloaded.net to get latest gist, sports and watch live tv
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Dee60: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
So, how much did he pad in his time?

Crooked fellows looting Nigeria since 1960.

Fantastically corrupt nation.
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Drunk: 12:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Koolking:
Na'abba is trying hard to exonerate himself from the whole imbroglio. Why call it padding if it's in connivance with the executive? If it hadn't been for the whistle blower - Jibrin that the executive used to checkmate the unscrupulous lawmakers, this much talked about padding wouldn't have been known.

Guy, go back to your primary school current affairs book. Ghali Na'Abba was a former house member. Not only was he a member but a former speaker of the house. You just must comment on topic you're not familiar with. SMH

1 Like

Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Anwonspee(m): 12:46am On Aug 09, 2016
I agreed with Na'aba.

How will the legislative arm appropriate the padded CAKE without the approval of the Executive Arm?

Make APC allow the matter to blow so that the original truth go com out jor...
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by phabulux: 12:51am On Aug 09, 2016
mastermaestro:
Of course the executive is an accomplice. You wonder why there is grave silence from the anti-corruption messiah and his attack agencies (dss, efcc)? If Dogara was Fayose, if Dogara was Ekweremandu, if Dogara was Saraki, if Dogara was Akpabio, where do you think they would be by now?

But some people are doing everything to absolve the executive. We are praying for your freedom.

Ooommo!

Chairman mi!

You get sense die!

1 Like

Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by phabulux: 12:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Ode!
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by phabulux: 1:03am On Aug 09, 2016
Anwonspee:
I agreed with Na'aba.

How will the legislative arm appropriate the padded CAKE without the approval of the Executive Arm?

Make APC allow the matter to blow so that the original truth go com out jor...

You see, some of you are so stewpid that idiocy oozes out of your brain like a tap. "Were you 'born' yesterday?"

Na'abba was part of the thieves that put this country in this quagmire. Saying this means (1) He is desperate for office

(2) he is s
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by jacksonite: 1:17am On Aug 09, 2016
bashydemy1:
who told you that he didn't sign the budget? of course the budget has since been signed. the delay was just a negotiating tactic to get his own share! get sense man!
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by arsenal33: 1:19am On Aug 09, 2016
Rt Hon Ghali Na’Abba is speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Koolking:

Some of you make up your own version of truths and then believe it

So the executive inserted a rent for aso rock that should not be in the budget in the first place and then send a whistle blower to go and raise alarm on their own Fraud?

If not for Saraki's Senste this budget padding would not have come to light because we still remember how the House of Reps were so keen to quickly pass this budget of fraud. A situation that led you zombies hailing Dogara for his maturity. Now we know better!
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Catalyst007(m): 4:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Na ALWAYS una dey pad budget? Na Always PAD una dey sell or promote? WHEN will our Degenerate "Leaders" ever learn to LEAD?
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Chukazu: 5:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Na'aba talking from experience can we know how you padded in your time?
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by sotimonpe(m): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2016
change or what?

Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Reference(m): 6:11am On Aug 09, 2016
ijustdey:

I guess if the executive arm were in on this padded budget...... they won't have asked for the breakdown of the budget.

the president would have just sign it when the house did returned it to them

So how is the money paid out for the 'extra fats', to the Legislature? Will the CEO of the MDA involved not sign the cheques and will he hang it over to the Dogara gang under a spell. Oga. Put on your thinking cap. Corruption can never end in this land.
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Exponental(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2016
Hmmmmmn.... I concur!!!
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by otukpo(f): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2016
I have always known that the executive was behind it.

Saraki and his group only blew it open because of the embarrasment they were giving him.
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 09, 2016
Gbam! Buhari is s joke!!

1 Like

Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by bashydemy1: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2016
TippyTop:

Has the padded budget been signed or not? Did he sign it at the end?

Send ya answer through email to: I-refuse-to-learn@Almajiri.com
hahaha i think you are the one that refuse to learn, WHat do you think will be the problem between Dogara and Jubrin? If the padded was successful you think politicians will have any rift? Beside you think during this hard economy PMB will allow those thiefs to have their way? well maybe you need go ask your grandparent who Buhari is if you still have them.
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by bashydemy1: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2016
jacksonite:
who told you that he didn't sign the budget? of course the budget has since been signed. the delay was just a negotiating tactic to get his own share! get sense man!
You wailer will never stop to amaze person sha, You think he is as stewpid as GEJ to be taken for granted by these useless thieves? sorry it's not business as usual.
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by mastermaestro(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2016
happney65:

omolola15 i am still praying for you..you are my friend..receive sense ASAP...know that ur messiash,Mr bubu the foolish man buhari is also as worse as the PDP if not even worst than them sef..Change being a zoombie or else na me go kill you for nairaland.. grin

Abeg nor kill am o. grin Pray for am, e head go soon correct by fire by thunder. wink
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Koolking(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2016
Drunk:

Guy, go back to your primary school current affairs book. Ghali Na'Abba was a former house member. Not only was he a member but a former speaker of the house. You just must comment on topic you're not familiar with. SMH

You are pardoned. I can understand from your name. Former member/current member, what different does it make? What has Na'abba achieved for all his years being a MP? Is his experience not supposed to bring sanity in the house? Am not a stooge to politicians. I don't adore politicians - those who have nothing tangible to offer. If you do care about them, it's your choice bro. Each to his own.
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Koolking(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2016
krendo:

Some of you make up your own version of truths and then believe it

So the executive inserted a rent for aso rock that should not be in the budget in the first place and then send a whistle blower to go and raise alarm on their own Fraud?

If not for Saraki's Senste this budget padding would not have come to light because we still remember how the House of Reps were so keen to quickly pass this budget of fraud. A situation that led you zombies hailing Dogara for his maturity. Now we know better!

You are barking up the wrong tree, dude. You won't get from me the luxury of attention. Am not a PDP fanatic (well known as wailers), neither APC stooge (self-deluders). I am ME. The earlier you bury your bitterness of defeat and contribute your quota to move Nigeria forward the better.
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2016
Koolking:

You are barking up the wrong tree, dude. You won't get from me the luxury of attention. Am not a PDP fanatic (well known as wailers), neither APC stooge (self-deluders). I am ME. The earlier you bury your bitterness of defeat and contribute your quota to move Nigeria forward the better.

My bitterness?

Buhari's failure does not affect me one bit!

I am only sorry for Nigeria for electing the greatest hypocrite as Presudent

Buhari will keep failing and I make no apologies for saying this!
Re: NASS Alone Cannot Pad Budgets – Na’abba by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2016
Can someone kindly explain what budget padding means!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wal-Wanne Rice Pyramid Maiduguri: Buhari To Visit Borno / Foreign Reserves Decline By $2.3bn In 11 Weeks / Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.