Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures (60254 Views)

Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by EvenBlogger: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
EARLIER: His name is Chukwudi Opara popularly known as Rabbi in our estate. When he moved in newly no one knew his wife and children for at least a year plus.

He locks them inside and does everything for them himself. The wife was not allowed to associate with anyone. His children were also not attending school frequently as he saw to it that they were shielded from everyone. He also made sure the children had no personal relationship with other children.

Glory as we later came to know as his wife gradually started coming out but does not interact with anyone. She was always looking timid and withdrawn and never happy. Not knowing she was living in bondage.

But Rabbi was interacting with everyone and everyone knew him. He was known for his POP job (Plaster of Paris). Whenever he needed to travel for any outside job he will lock his family inside and travel with the house keys. His wife and children will be indoors for the period of days he will be away for. He never thought of any case of emergency or he never cared. Sometimes he provides them with just yam which they can eat for 3 months straight.

He doesn't allow his wife work, he refused her opening a bank account, he maltreats and beats her, humiliates her in public and doesn't allow her keep her phone and yet goes about the estate bad mouthing his wife, calling her lazy and all sorts of names. Threatening to marry another wife which he tells anyone within the estate at any given time.

Last year he made a move to take one of the shops in the plaza in the estate to start a grocery business. That was how the wife started coming out and associating with people.

They had a fight over her going to church which he came there to embarrass and insult her. The fight escalated to a big one when the got home and he told the woman to move out or else he will do the undo to her. Glory moved her things out because the statement was a subtle threat to her life and demanded for her Children.

He refused to hand over the children to her after he had gone round the estate telling everyone that he was not their daughter's father which was false. When friends didn't see her for a few days and made quiet enquiries, they found out what has happened and along the line, someone whom she has one confided in voiced out that her husband was suspected to have been abusing this little girl.

Her friends and a few concerned women in the estate swung into action along side their husbands a few concerned neighbors. We went to report at byzhin police station kubwa and we started the back and forth, they wanted to make it a case of husband and wife and we stated clearly that we are here because of the poor helpless four years old girl and not their marriage. After much calls to higher authorities, human rights lawyer of Brekete radio, NAPTIP, FIDA and AIRFORCE the case was moved to state CID.

A medical examination was carried out on the child and it was discovered that the father has been sexually violating his own four year old daughter both through the vagina and anus

Shared By: Blogger Donald

Source: https://www.facebook.com/MariaUdeNwachiMUN

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
why is he still breathing?! hang the demons sharp sharp!!!

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by illicit(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
shocked
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by kereman1: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yeboo amaka.

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Gadaluck(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Serves the hediot right. U guys should just kukuma cut off his dick and feed it to the dogs.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Dollarremix(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Boogyman,abeg borrow me your old Kala I wan use am check one for animal for kubwa inside Abuja.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Dollarremix(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Boogyman,abeg borrow me your old Kala I wan use am check one animal for kubwa inside Abuja.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Passionate888: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Amaka grin grin

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by headbasher96(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
If i they there blood suppose the comot for the man mouth by now dail am one mouth cutting slap

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by OGwales(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Hang the modafuka by his balls...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by DigitalStepdad: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
He not from the SW. I am surprised .. hmmmm !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by VandalSavage(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Igbo amaka!!!!!! grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by VandalSavage(m): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
DigitalStepdad:
He not from the SW. I am surprised .. hmmmm !!!
na una brother ooo,una Don add child rapist to una list of activities cheesy

Igbo amaka!!!

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Emilokoiyawon: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
yeegbo

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by phemmyfour: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2022
Not worthy to be called a father

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2022
All I see is blackmail, your news don't have any source, just a mere Facebook ranting.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by samiabigail: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Napji: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2022
Good
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by JimmySwaggart(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2022
A medical examination was carried out on the child and it was discovered that the father has been sexually violating his own four year old daughter both through the vagina and anus

Chukundi should be castrated ASAP.
People like this make me sometimes agree with sapphire that some men are indeed beasts.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by FoolaniHellman: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2022
Okoro N Crimecheesy grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by qtguru(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2022
We have sick men in this country, the day I will catch one angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by cosmatika(m): 10:13am On Apr 15, 2022
This guy is mad nah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Mindlog: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2022
Sickening. Imagining the trauma the child is going through.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Fapemz: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2022
ntor
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Eriokanmi: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2022
Not again shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by lecowas: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2022
Hang him with his balls. No long thing, this one is no longer human, send him to where he belongs asap. No sane individuals should do these things. Yuck!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2022
shocked

Always pray that you don't come in contact with neighbors who envy you.

What I've heard, read, seen and know about Nigeria and Nigerians has taught me to take all accusations with a pinch of carbide.

This story sounds very unbelievable. It sounds like the type of thing an envious person who is very sympathetic to Glory will frame up to have her husband out of the way so he can have monopoly of not just her kpekus but Rabbi's blooming 'POP' career.

You can't but smell the heavy load of jealousy, envy and resentment in this write-up. Lots of personal grievances unnecessary to the story are voiced that give away the true mindset of the writer.

And yes, it is Nigeria.

If animals can swallow money and convicted felons granted national pardons because they didn't steal so much, I won't be shocked if police medical reports don't say my grandmother was a virgin just to get at something.

I refuse to cast a stone at this man, I only hope he gets the best legal representation there is.
Because most villains in Nigeria are victims of envious fabrications.

37 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) / Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.