Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Can Someone Answer This Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Answer This Question? (1505 Views)

All Ladies Will Answer “no” To This Question......please Caption This Photo / Someone Need An Answer To This Question (PICS) / Girls: Answer This Simple Question With All Sincerity!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Answer This Question? by natashi: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
Let me start off by saying there are many cool decent guys out there, but something that I notice even with my freinds is why when a guy is given a choice between a cool as hell women (one that is drama free, loves you ps3 more than you, is willing to give you understanding and as much sex as you pecker can get up) that MOST not all men will choice the crazy, gold digging, cheating, morally low girl every time and keep going back to them??
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by iice(f): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
Jazz grin
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by posakosa(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2009
natashi:

Let me start off by saying there are many cool decent guys out there, but something that I notice even with my freinds is why when a guy is given a choice between a cool as hell women (one that is drama free, loves you ps3 more than you, is willing to give you understanding and as much sex as you pecker can get up) that MOST not all men will choice the crazy, gold digging, cheating, morally low girl every time and keep going back to them??

ok.  and >>,  undecided undecided undecided

Is it by force to create a post, I often wonder
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by jaybee3(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2009
posakosa:

ok. and >>, undecided undecided undecided

Is it by force to create a post, I often wonder
I tire oh. seriously all this groupies should be banned
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by Ben13: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
without them, this place 'll be boring. ride on, poster.
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by henryhemon(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
This isn't a bad post.
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by Ben13: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2009
so pls answer the question
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2009
Am gonna say this knowing it's very risky: some drama is good for a relationship. It's easy to get complacent or even bored wen everything is sailing smoothly. This is the essence of romance. Stirring things up will bring about rejuvenation in a relationship.

That crazy girl looks more interesting than the kool one. Regardless of the fact that he will run away from her soon, the excitement is nevertheless very enticing.

To all kool gals y'all need to get exciting!
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by natashi: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
Dude it s a forum, if you don't like the questions don't answer and post something better its for fun and reflection . If you want we can have a political or scientific discussion , l.oh wait it the romance section LOL People take this wayyyyyy to seriously and some of us are new memebers so don't know what the prior topics have been , give us a break grin its still new and exciting for us.
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by natashi: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2009
Hey lord, you got a point and I never thought about it that way. Now that I am looking back I remember a few dudes who didnt make the cut because they where sooo boring I almost scratched my eyes out >>>>LOL
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by LordReed(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2009
@natashi
grin wink grin
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by yme1(f): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2009
kpere grin
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
The same reason some girls go for bad boys, they like the excitement and unpredictability of the situation. grin
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by posakosa(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The same reason some girls go for bad boys, they like the excitement and unpredictability of the situation. grin

as a woman gets older though, she doesn't find bad boys soo appealing, esp. if u're looking to settle down,
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by omega25red(m): 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
Most of the reasons are good but i think it comes down to a man dating a good girl would eventually get roped into talking about settling down. If you are dating a so called bad chick you already know you can't take her home to mama so you take the drama and B.S until you get tired and then find the good girl to settle with.
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by Pwaves(f): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
The truth is; for an affair most guys like their gals wierd, hot and spoilt. They want to have the best of their bachelorhood with such gals. But when it comes to marriage every man wants a decent and collected lady, but unfurtunately, not all collected ladies are hot. So the men even in marriage still want to go after their hot and spoilt chics. I have learnt to be a combination of both. At home i can be hot, spoilt and dirty, but outside im a decent and understanding wife. I try to give him all he wants in a woman.
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by namun(f): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
na true oh! most men would find angels but still date and marry demons
they would be lucky to find a girl who wants to help them in every way she possibly can and be help mates. at the end of the day when they marry sluts that either cheat o them or destroy them, they begin to blame women generally
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by Kunbee: 1:26am On Sep 24, 2009
Jamb question
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by Busybody2(f): 2:56am On Sep 24, 2009
Kunbee:

Jamb question

Gbam grin Jamb Question, multiple choice:

a) because they want to

b) because they want to

c) because they want to

d) because they want to
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by LordReed(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2009
e) All of the above

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Am gonna say this knowing it's very risky: some drama is good for a relationship. It's easy to get complacent or even bored wen everything is sailing smoothly. This is the essence of romance. Stirring things up will bring about rejuvenation in a relationship.

That crazy girl looks more interesting than the kool one. Regardless of the fact that he will run away from her soon, the excitement is nevertheless very enticing.

To all kool gals y'all need to get exciting!

So you'll prefer a rash, slutty, gold-digging, and crazy girl to a decent, humble, homely and nice girl undecided undecided
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by nana(f): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2009
Busy_body:

Gbam grin Jamb Question, multiple choice:

a) because they want to

b) because they want to

c) because they want to

d) because they want to

All of the above cheesy
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by kabola2009(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2009
Free world

You live by choice
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by galatico(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2009
The poster is a confused fellow!!!
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by LordReed(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
Ujujoan:

So you'll prefer a rash, slutty, gold-digging, and crazy girl to a decent, humble, homely and nice girl undecided undecided

Personally, no but I can see how it could be exciting for some. Moreover everyone needs excitement every once in awhile, mix it up wit some kool headedness (decent, humble, homely) n I've got me a winner everyday.
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by McDoe(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
iice:

Jazz grin

***and complete jargon! Please modify.
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by shezu: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2009
just walking
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by natashi: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2009
hahah poster is a confused women, get it right come on now. By the way the reason why I said that I know some dude are cool is because there are, there is never one absolute side of things. Just giving the cool guys there props GEEZZZZZZZZZ (I hate when men generalize that all women are a certain way so don't want to do it to the men) LOL
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by whitelexi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
I'm sat here thinking which i'd choose if presented with heaven and hell.

Honestly, I'll tell u, men like me dont like hellish women, and by hellish i mean pretending, nagging, materialistic, drama queens. . .  But when I look at the heavenly ones who want to kill me with love, it doesn't make me feel any better. Another thing that is worth noting is that in most cases, it is the hellish ones who are hot and sexy, in terms of look and appearance, dressing for occasions, body language and flirting, spoken english and sexy tone, hot stepping and general carriage/aura. . .  for a man, it becomes a serious case of "body says yes, mind says no!".

It has to be balanced, of course if a heavenly woman had some carefree attitude mixed in the right proportions. . .  She'd drive a hot blooded man mad with attraction, and thats my cup of red and white vodka anyday anytime grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by booberry: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2009
D ANS IS,
, WIFE MATERIAL N G/F MATERIAL
one has 2 choose dependin on wat he wants @ d time.
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by whitelexi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2009
booberry:

D ANS IS,
, WIFE MATERIAL N G/F MATERIAL
one has 2 choose dependin on wat he wants @ d time.

I really dont see any "Material" sense in your post, cos a girlfriend material often leads to a wife material.
If she's good enough for u to have a proper passionate relationship with, why cant u marry her?
Re: Can Someone Answer This Question? by posakosa(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2009
WE ATTRACT, WHO WE ARE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Virgin / If U Stumble Upon Ur Gurl's/boyfie's Facebook Inbox, Wld U Read It Length 2 Length Or Simply Log It / Chronic Nl Flirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.