Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Banky W's Secret Wedding: Privacy Or Fear Of Expensive Wedding Cost? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W's Secret Wedding: Privacy Or Fear Of Expensive Wedding Cost? (518 Views)

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars / Meet Nigerian Man That Own N2 Billion Garage Full Of Expensive Cars / Genevieve Nnaji Had A Secret Wedding In Portugal - Naijagists.com Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W's Secret Wedding: Privacy Or Fear Of Expensive Wedding Cost? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Banky W is planning to have a secret wedding in case y'all didn't know.

Well, I read about it on my fav app for hot gists on naija celebs - Palmchat.

He shared a series of photos on Snapchat and said "Small weddings are the BESSSST.. jut family and closest friends".

It made me wonder if it is out of the genuine desire for privacy or the fear of the expenses that organizing a big wedding costs.

The economy is hard ... We have to be honest with each other. If he's scared, he should not form kini... Lol! The fear of expensive weddings is the beginning of sense...

What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. / “worry About What Trump Is Smoking” – Chris Brown Defends Malia Obama Over Alleg / Jhene Aiko Goes After Her Nigerian Ex Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.