Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism (3101 Views)

The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
truthmans2012:

You are talking about what you don't know.

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Of course we're will U find this rubish if it's not from John point to me we're it says that in Mathew mark & Luke hypocrisy in the highest
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
truthmans2012:

They showed support for muslims after they had taken many innocent lives because they have a common lord, Satan.
If Satan exist then his a saint compared To That Demon Yaweh that U worship Blood sucking religion
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by Ranchhoddas: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

We have always been here. what have you done with our phone conversation?
I have been trying to apply the things you said. It just remains the revealment as I still haven't figured out how to switch off my faculties...and with the amount of anti-atheism/freethought threads that are springing up all over the place; this brain of mine is going into overdrive as some of these threads are plain silly and devoid of any real arguments. Just weak, accusatory and in some cases downright emotional.
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I have been trying to apply the things you said. It just remains the revealment as I still haven't figured out how to switch off my faculties...and with the amount of anti-atheism/freethought threads that are springing up all over the place; this brain of mine is going into overdrive as some of these threads are plain silly and devoid of any real arguments. Just weak, accusatory and in some cases downright emotional.

The Anti Atheism threads are not your problem and the proponents of them are not your problem either because they are not the source of truth. The source of truth is God and He should be your focus.

If you feel the threads are emotional or weak then look away and seek after the source which we have already discussed. If your brain is on overdrive why not first address it and fix that problem then in calmness seek God.

Better still switch off from nairaland for a while so you can focus. Nairaland should not be your excuse. Get yourself fixed then you can return better and more focused.
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by finofaya: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by ifenes(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Who ever made this thread is so ignorant and a total waste of time. He must be a descendant of those who wrote the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
ifenes:
Who ever made this thread is so ignorant and a total waste of time. He must be a descendant of those who wrote the Bible.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by analice107: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Pained? Satanist? Lmao. It'd be a waste of time arguing with you because you're typical religious nuthead grin
LOlzzz you think you have said something so smart right.
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by analice107: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
4kings:

He just corrected the misconception of the op.
But because of intense dogmatism, u r still tryna deny the stupidity u see in the op. SMH
Why am I surprised that you can't grasp what the Op is saying?
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by analice107: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
truthmans2012:

Succinct !!!
God bless you sir, continue the good work of exposing Satan.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by analice107: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Atheists believe there is no God

I as a Muslims believes in God

The only thing is that you like seeing yourselves as superior and that's what we are correcting. I also take their side in your arguments because they always seem to be more matured and civilised than you. Once you see that you are being defeated, you start calling people terrorrists or devil worshippers
We don't need to see ourselves as superior, we are superior and you guys know it. We worship the Most High God, whose name is Yahweh, you worship Satan, and in the case of Allah, a low ranking demon. It would ve been better if it were Satan himself. But just a demon. Oh huh.
Do know Allah prays? Who does he pray to?
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by analice107: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Atheists believe there is no God

I as a Muslims believes in God

The only thing is that you like seeing yourselves as superior and that's what we are correcting. I also take their side in your arguments because they always seem to be more matured and civilised than you. Once you see that you are being defeated, you start calling people terrorrists or devil worshippers
We don't need to see ourselves as superior, we are superior and you guys know it. We worship the Most High God, whose name is Yahweh, you worship Satan, and in the case of Allah, a low ranking demon. It would ve been better if it were Satan himself. But just a demon. Oh huh.
Do know Allah prays? Who does he pray to? Go figure.
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by Ranchhoddas: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The Anti Atheism threads are not your problem and the proponents of them are not your problem either because they are not the source of truth. The source of truth is God and He should be your focus.

If you feel the threads are emotional or weak then look away and seek after the source which we have already discussed. If your brain is on overdrive why not first address it and fix that problem then in calmness seek God.

Better still switch off from nairaland for a while so you can focus. Nairaland should not be your excuse. Get yourself fixed then you can return better and more focused.
There's so much I can say to this but I won't as I think it would lead to an unecessary back and forth...
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by ifenes(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
analice107:

Do know Allah prays? Who does he pray to?

You worship a god because you feel inferior. It cannot be the other way sorry. How can someone worship Satan when he/she knows Satan does not exist. God and Satan are allegories/symbols of your true self and Ego mind,nothing more. Who ever pays tithe and offering is a slave. You worship in church on Sundays, and week days,week in week out. That's total slavery!

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by abduljabbar4(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
analice107:

Do know Allah prays? Who does he pray to? Go figure.

Reverad fire your yahweh there!
You mean yahweh the evil devil? Otemanuduno please come and tell this guy about his yahweh.

6 Likes

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by abduljabbar4(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Pained? Satanist? Lmao. It'd be a waste of time arguing with you because you're typical religious nuthead grin
Exactly. But the case of analice107 is a special one
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by abduljabbar4(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Drinkwater06:

Well according to this Bible this is what we have:

1 John 5:7 for there are three that testify:
1Jo 5:8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Which is wrong and which is correct? Let me guess, yours is correct?

grin
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by hopefulLandlord: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What's with the recent surge in the anti-atheism threads on this forum. Winner01 you don dey get disciples?

Most of them have multiple accounts
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by analice107: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Exactly. But the case of analice107 is a special one
Yes, it's special, because am special. My case is different. I am on a vantage position. I serve a living God, not a dead allah
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by analice107: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Reverad fire your yahweh there!
You mean yahweh the evil devil? Otemanuduno please come and tell this guy about his yahweh.
Hmmm. A union between a Muslim and a Loony Satan worshipper. I try dignifying you with responses, I don't pay a bit of attention to that other loon.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by analice107: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
ifenes:

You worship a god because you feel inferior. It cannot be the other way sorry. How can someone worship Satan when he/she knows Satan does not exist. God and Satan are allegories/symbols of your true self and Ego mind,nothing more. Who ever pays tithe and offering is a slave. You worship in church on Sundays, and week days,week in week out. That's total slavery!
Ifeness, you reason like a child, true.
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by abduljabbar4(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
analice107:

Hmmm. A union between a Muslim and a Loony Satan worshipper. I try dignifying you with responses, I don't pay a bit of attention to that other loon.

That's because he is telling you how useless and powerless your yahweh is.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by truthmans2012: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
AmenRa1:

Of course we're will U find this rubish if it's not from John point to me we're it says that in Mathew mark & Luke hypocrisy in the highest

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost( Mat. 28:19)

Also check Acts 2:38.
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by truthmans2012: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
AmenRa1:

You said that because your knowledge of the Bible is shallow.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost( Mat. 28:19)

Also check Acts 2:38.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by lepasharon(f): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
truthmans2012:

You are talking about what you don't know.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Maybe you are talking about what you don't know

Here O Israel the Lord our God is one Lord- deuteronomy 6:4.

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by truthmans2012: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
lepasharon:

Maybe you are talking about what you don't know

Here O Israel the Lord our God is one Lord- deuteronomy 6:4.

It is you who don't know.

Father, Son, Holy Spirit is the same One Deuteronomy 6:4 is talking about.

You have a soul, a spirit and a flesh and these three are one you.

I'm sure you know the topic of this thread, please let's keep to it. Thank you.
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by Scholar8200(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
truthmans2012:

It is you who don't know.

Father, Son, Holy Spirit is the same One Deuteronomy 6:4 is talking about.

You have a soul, a spirit and a flesh and these three are one you.

I'm sure you know the topic of this thread, please let's keep to it. Thank you.
I have been thinking about this thread as it relates to this passage:

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; ...

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Revelation 13:5,6

You find many that claim to be atheists here under similar influence! Their hatred of God and haste to blasphemy is palpable!

Besides, of this same personality, it is said:

And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods,...

37 [size=15pt]Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers,..., nor regard any god[/size]: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Daniel 11:36,37

Without trying to bash anyone, it is obvious that behind every blaspheming NL/person is the spirit of this personality!

4 Likes

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
AnonyNymous:
First off, you're f*cking crazy grin . I've seen your posts everywhere. Secondly, LaVeyan Satanism, founded by Anton LaVey, isn't really Satanism. Lol. They don't even believe Satan exists. Or God. Its just that Satan is used in religion to represent all that is suppressed/frowned upon. His philosophy is to elevate those things as long as they are your natural instincts. You don't even know what you typed there, you're just eager to equate atheists on Nairaland to Satanists. Nice try. All the atheists I have met on nairaland are nice people, most of them humanists, who are more concerned about the welfare of their fellow man than your private jet/ipad/billionaire-pastors. Read and understand before jumping to bolden 'Atheism=Satanism' excerpts from passages you effortlessly copy and paste. grin grin

My guy Truthman2012 deserves an award on NL for being as DUMB AS DUMBO.

2 Likes

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by truthmans2012: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Drinkwater06:

Well according to this Bible this is what we have:

1 John 5:7 for there are three that testify:
1Jo 5:8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Which is wrong and which is correct? Let me guess, yours is correct?

Why are you lying nau ?

1 John 5:8
And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

One is on earth and the other is in heaven, don't you understand English?

1 Like

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by truthmans2012: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:

My guy Truthman2012 deserves an award on NL for being as DUMB AS DUMBO.

grin grin grin

Pity you.
Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
truthmans2012:

grin grin grin
Pity you.
grin
This Atheist and Satanist are mostly the fruit of CHRISTIANITY!!!
By their fruit we shall know them. WHY ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF YOUR FAMILY?

3 Likes

Re: Atheism Is The Mother Of Satanism by Scholar8200(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
WORDWORLD:
grin

This Atheist and Satanist are mostly the fruit of CHRISTIANITY!!!

By their fruit we shall know them. WHY ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF YOUR FAMILY?
Serious allegation; what are your proofs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Saw When I Died / Please Where's Living Faith In Lekki? / Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.