Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Chevening Scholarship 2017/2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chevening Scholarship 2017/2018 (2166 Views)

Applications For 2017/2018 Chevening Scholarships Are Now Open!!! / Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements / Chevening Scholarship 2016/2017 Applicant Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevening Scholarship 2017/2018 by purpleribbon(f): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
FOR 2017/2018 CHEVENING AWARDS

Please read the information on this page carefully prior to applying. Applications for all scholarships and some fellowships close on 8 November at 12:00 GMT (midday UK time). For the latest tips and advice, sign up here to receive our newsletter.

Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the 'apply' button on your country's page. Detailed advice on applying for fellowships can be found through your country's fellowship page.

Chevening Scholarships

Prior to starting your application for a Chevening Scholarship please ensure you have the following ready:

Essential: Three different UK master's course choices
Optional: English language test results (if you've already met the requirements)
Optional: UK master's university offer (if you've already met the requirements)

You can submit your initial application without these optional documents and upload them to your application at any point up to 13 July 2017. Please note that only documents in PDF format can be uploaded and documents cannot be over 5MB in size.

If you are eventually conditionally selected for a Chevening Scholarship, it is essential that you provide evidence that you meet the Chevening English language requirements and that you have at least one offer from an eligible course before 13 July 2017 in order to remain in the process.

Application guidance for Chevening Scholarships

It is recommended that you read the guidance below to help you submit an eligible application.

Eligibility criteria
English language criteria
References
Work experience
Online application system
http://www.chevening.org/welcome-to-chevening

@lalasticlala
Re: Chevening Scholarship 2017/2018 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thanks for the info.
Re: Chevening Scholarship 2017/2018 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
I just submitted my application; hoping to upload my transcripts before the end of October. Who else has submitted?
Re: Chevening Scholarship 2017/2018 by dossylvanus(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
ansellotty:
I just submitted my application; hoping to upload my transcripts before the end of October. Who else has submitted?
Did you apply without a passport? I dont really have cash now for it. I have my nimc slip though.
Re: Chevening Scholarship 2017/2018 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
No, I didn't. I'll do that at a later date.

U can update ur immigration & educational info as well as upload transcripts and certificates, even after submission.
Re: Chevening Scholarship 2017/2018 by dossylvanus(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
ansellotty:
No, I didn't. I'll do that at a later date.

U can update ur immigration & educational info as well as upload transcripts and certificates, even after submission.
So i can upload the passport by january? I no get money now
Re: Chevening Scholarship 2017/2018 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
dossylvanus:
So i can upload the passport by january? I no get money now

which means u're likely to sit 4 either IELTS/TOEFL next year?
Re: Chevening Scholarship 2017/2018 by dossylvanus(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
ansellotty:

which means u're likely to sit 4 either IELTS/TOEFL next year?
Yes.. January or early february

(1) (Reply)

O.A.U. Transcripts And Certificates At Your Door Steps / Meet The Best Graduating Student With A First Class,dept. Of Radiography. / UNILAG Academic Calendar And Fees Schedule For 2016/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.