Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Inside Shoprite (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Inside Shoprite (photos) (701 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Inside The Church After Service (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Inside Shoprite (photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
An obviously surprised young woman was moved to tears as her man went down on his knee inside Shoprite and proposed to her. Congrats to them. See more photos below

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-inside.html

lalasticlala

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Inside Shoprite (photos) by ChuzzyBlog: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Marriage proposal Everywhere! undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Inside Shoprite (photos) by chukxie(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nice. Romantic in a way. Watch out for more such proposals in Shoprite! Copycat things loading grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Inside Shoprite (photos) by chachanga: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
sharp guy block her by the food counters with smell of fresh bread wafting into her nostrils, how many Lag girls fit refuse that? grin

in dis same era wey som pple dey complain of "jonzing", 'single-forever' and the funniest one, 'no-eligible-man' grin!

Abeg my guy, ride on...print your wedding I.V gather the girl, make i com spray you som of dis Chinese Yuan wey saiBaba carry come from China joor.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Inside Shoprite (photos) by TheEvilPriest(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Late blogger. Feeding from crumbs that fell off the table of original sources won't take you anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Is The Mother Of This Child.. You Need To See This Photo / Everyone Has Their Own Love Story But Ours Is My Favorite / Should I Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.