Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State (35152 Views)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport / Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin / Don Pedro Obaseki Supports Ize-iyamu, Steps Down For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by Oceemo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is a political setup 2 gain sympathy from voters we know all this. Assassin come n d only succeed 2 knock ur head OK.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by sparkwil(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oshiomole should stop playing games with people's lives all in a desperate bid to discredit the opposition. This isn't about pdp/APC, it's about rejecting oshiomole's version of godfatherism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by gozmok1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
ZOMBIES ABEG NA WHOSE HANDWORK BE THAT?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by madapcmod: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
why are apc using kabaka and his gang of thugs to harass ppl who oppose oshiomole doll baby? is it bc don pedro has refused to follow apc to support a puppet who oshoomole is makibg noise for?

Edo ppl have chosen pastor ize iyamu, no amou t of intimidation will stop d moving train.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by pythonkid(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
blueto:
bro you're not getting many likes cause no one will read and look @ all the pictures and still scroll up to click "like button" grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by IstandWitBuhari: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

You this IPOB Youth....The Same Way You Were Shoutin........."Aisha Just Go To America And Be arrested"

Keep raising Your Blood Pressure..Elections are not won online rather on the electoral Field...

You will cry blood next month..
You 45years old virgin/zombie what have you achieved since you sold your senses to apc?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by omogin(f): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]

Same way APC was "losing" in Imo state.

Your doubts will soon be cleared.
Edo can never be Imo. Edolites are too enlightened for this crap analogy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by Fizzie87(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
confusion in every part of the country.....na wa oooo
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by greatman247(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

You this IPOB Youth....The Same Way You Were Shoutin........."Aisha Just Go To America And Be arrested"

Keep raising Your Blood Pressure..Elections are not won online rather on the electoral Field...

Thank you've said it all. Don't mind them jor. They attacked APC Gov. Aspirant and he dey talk rubbish that APC should not bring violent into election in that aspect who brought violent? will APC member still attack himself? This obviously shows it was PDP (People Deceiving People that is unleashing violent). Some folks need to be intelligent even if for once. So if you a police, to investigate simple case, so this is how you'd go about calling white black abi? That guy is nothing but a sell out.
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by LorDBolton(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
CUT OPEN HIS HEAD?
Nigeria and sensational journalism... abge when are they going to pass the social media bill?
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by eddymore22: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pedro will win and that is their headache,meanwhile that picture showing white man pounding fufu is not Edo but Ghana..
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by agbonkamen(f): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
ojialo:
When election comes they use you (THUG) after the election they dump you,,,,,, the youths of this Nation should wise up, no politicians worth fighting for they are bunch of criminals.
they will never listen the youths of this countryy are the problem we have in Nigeria they are the tools politicians are using to wage war for their selfish interest its a pity that some graduates don't even know their right as a graduate or citizen

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by Omeny: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
DjHypno:
Not surprised. Edo and thuggery are like siamese twins.

U better face ur life.
What's the meaning of that?
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by july66: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

must you spill blood to win the election? The man has freedom to decide who to support. He declared his support for Ize Iyamu & the next thing he is physically attacked. It is not a do or die thing. Please let the Edo people peacefully decide who will be their next governor.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by rrhostomy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Planned attack just to win public sympathy and support. How did he escape?
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by Uzosaint(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Same obaseki clan has produced the Group Managing Director Of NNPC(Dr Jackson Gaius Obaseki),Fmr NPL Scribe(cant really place my hand on his first name but also from same clan)Now Godwin Obaseki For Gov?Definitely It Seems Edo Plp Dont Have A Choice And With All Their Connection Wat have they done for Their State And Now They want to Be Gov? Oshomole Is Just Making Noise,No Single Capital Project and all he does is blame GEJ/PDP For His Woes.If APC Couldn't Perform In Edo Even With The Excess Crude Cash They Get Then Edo Plp Should voteoutAPC#

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by Epiczi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Take a closer look - na hen blood oooo
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by moffat(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
fake pix as usual just for ppl ti discredit opposition na wa ooh my ppl
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by nelronaldo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oshiomole and his people are taking this too far. what is all these na?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by prof12(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
blueto:
in just one year, after all the mess PDP caused in sixteen years. the name PDP sounds reasonable compare to you.
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by nkemjacob2(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Election have not started we done dey get dis kind of result. Dis is y some pple re scared of joining election so bloody. God we judge those involve someday
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by dakkayode(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
See pd pigs.. Is this blood or ink? Show us the scene of the attack
Re: Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State by eseosa77(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is serious.This boy Ferdinand is my wife's younger brother's friend,we are from the same village in orhionmwon local govt. of Edo state.The elder brother is my childhood friend too.He was in my office last two weeks to visit me on his return from Malaysia,and he was talking about the PDP champagne thing,because he is an PDP member too.I warn him to use his sences and he should thread very carefully.See what has happened to him now,if they had shot him now it would have been the end.Well,I thank God he is alive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It / Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters / Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.