Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? (34015 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / A Bank Has Been Built In Igbogbo Ikorodu, Finally (Photo) / Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by restored2016(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
I don't think any of you has banked with KEYSTONE! The moment it was BANK PHB it was classic in service delivery, the moment it became KEYSTONE it collapsed into a horror!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by kunleawosika: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hahahahah, Ecobank is one amongst the best customer service in Nigeria, even with the bank's Ombudsman 01-2260450 and Whatsapp +2348087603717 complaint channel which its campaign is strongly impacting all over the social media platform. All you have to do is to call them and get your problem resolved instantly.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Madlin: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
My brother, na everything for this our country get comma at the moment, all banks get issues, all Telecommunication companies get network issues, even Federal Government sef get issues as in PADDED issues...lolz so your questions should be how can or what can we do to help us make and build a better Nation
Goodplace:
Following the growing rate of dissatisfied salary earners especially the bankers(cashiers) that spend long hours almost on a daily basis on their duty post and a high number of impatient customers that besiege the banking hall. Many unpleasant experiences has been said of by one staff of a bank or the other.
To your rating and experience which among the banks do you think is the major culprits?
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Luckymay(f): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Seenyo:
I HAVE NO IDEA...I bank with diamond, excellent customer service, prolly d best!
Yea. Diamond bank is the best.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Feanah(f): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Abee79:

Haba, have mercy. Maybe she was on her period grin
Hehe ok I'll give her the benefit of doubt since that was the only time I interacted with her.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by MAK211(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
rayornb:
I think it's Useless Bank of Africa, You know what I'm saying, UBA
u ar right, i remember d day i want to send money to my sis bt was suprise wen UBA tel me say deir network no good, i quickly rushed out to check if i'm nt mistaking it wit AIRTEL office
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by cozy7(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
TheNathan:
smh ........ Did you even read what you wrote
Yes, I did. Do u really understand English?
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
ACCESS Bank
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Abee79(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Feanah:

Hehe ok I'll give her the benefit of doubt since that was the only time I interacted with her.
Correct!

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by carlzy: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
First bank customer care attendants are very rude. They dont employ enough staffs to attend to their numerous customers and they dont give a damn about the long queues. GTB customer care attendants are usually frustrated and are not welcoming. While Ecobank customer care attendants don't give a damn about your feelings and complaints.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by sterling25: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Have any of you being to unity bank plc? Their customer service is completely zero. Their system of banking so obsolete.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by buoye1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
soupandeba:
ECOBANK
i agree, very useless customer service they have
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by mikesword: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
USELESS BANK of AFRICA. (UBA) Very stupid bank.... I don even forget my Acc with them, I run
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Papasland21: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
KEYSTONE BANK LIMITED, they are limited in everything
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by AdaAnambra: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
kunleawosika:
Hahahahah, Ecobank is one amongst the best customer service in Nigeria, even with the bank's Ombudsman 01-2260450 and Whatsapp +2348087603717 complaint channel which its campaign is strongly impacting all over the social media platform. All you have to do is to call them and get your problem resolved instantly.
i always say this o. Ecobank has one of the best customer service in Nigeria. They have a lot of channels where customers can air their complaint and grievances. you can engage them on Whatsapp , email or call their 24/7 customer care line.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Horlartunji21(f): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
uba iree branch
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Rhayour: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
kunleawosika:

Seriously forget the general banking issues in Nigeria. I give it to Ecobank anytime any day. They are doing great with their services.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by xcellinking(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
AdaAnambra:
i always say this o. Ecobank has one of the best customer service in Nigeria. They have a lot of channels where customers can air their complaint and grievances. you can engage them on Whatsapp , email or call their 24/7 customer care line.

U don't understand.... It's not about having channels. It's delivering the service courteously.

From all these post sth shud tell u that ECOBANK has problem. These are are not post from one branch o... This is all across Nigeria. So think am well.

ECOBANK is crap o jare.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by slimtik(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Worst Bank: ECOBANK
WORSTEST BANK: ECOBANK
MOST USELESS BANK: ECOBANK
TECHNOLOGICALLY BACKWARDS BANK: ECOBANK

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
For me first bank is the best.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by afolakemi: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
slimtik:
Worst Bank: ECOBANK
WORSTEST BANK: ECOBANK
MOST USELESS BANK: ECOBANK
TECHNOLOGICALLY BACKWARDS BANK: ECOBANK

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?

As for me, Ecobank has been serving me well in the past years. I have no reason to doubt their services since way back. I love Ecobank.
E joor sir...no regrets
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Geesanni: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
ALL ECOBANK ARE WORST,I HAVE TRIED IT AND AM NOW CONVINCED
davibid:
embarassed

[font-size =19px]ECO BANK[/font-size]

Please don't try it at BY

Because going to Eco bank to make any transactions means all your other appointments must have to be canceled

lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by afolakemi: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
NnamdiN:
Fidelity.

Some of us studied customer service, highly trained to handle all manner of customers.

Pay well and we'd drop our current jobs wink

I see. You can't be trusted.

If you are well trained you won't be writing like this.

Some of us studied human psychology.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by TheNathan(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
cozy7:
Yes, I did. Do u really understand English?
I do.........sorry sir....accept my apologies
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Horlartunji21(f): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
UBA BANK IREE BRANCH
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by ladyF(f): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
[size=13pt]GTB is so annoying. I have a pending issue for over a week now. I will soon open a thread detailing my horrible experience with the screenshots of our email trail.

This is beyond frustrating! [/size] angry
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by NnamdiN: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
afolakemi:

I see. You can't be trusted.

If you are well trained you won't be writing like this.

Some of us studied human psychology.

on top chewing gum salary abi? I salute you sir. tongue
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Viva1: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
sky bank fmc branch umuahia
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by afolakemi: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2016
NnamdiN:
on top chewing gum salary abi? I salute you sir. tongue
the chewing gum salary that can buy you off your current job. cheesy grin wink
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by sokoh400(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2016
I prefer to use a saving container instead of using ECOBANK
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2016
cozy7:
Generally speaking, govt owned banks, like first bank n union bank are simply nothing to write home abt........simply so useless!

So government owns firstbank? which dumb college did you attend?
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by NnamdiN: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2016
afolakemi:
the chewing gum salary that can buy you off your current job. cheesy grin wink
make the offer first wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Obama Features In Advert For Lagos Restaurant". Photo / List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan / First Batch Of Lake Rice Recipients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.