Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

18year Old Girl Stab Herself To Death After Her Lover Dumped Her For Her Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18year Old Girl Stab Herself To Death After Her Lover Dumped Her For Her Friend. (859 Views)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18year Old Girl Stab Herself To Death After Her Lover Dumped Her For Her Friend. by ateketom(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is really heartbreaking; the family of this young lady would really be in emotional crisis this period.

When one leaves you for another only means he doesn’t know your worth, and that doesn’t mean someone better wouldn’t come knocking soon.

A young girl with the name Famatta ended her life due to the fact that her boyfriend, James left her for her best friend.

She allegedly stabbed herself on the stomach but left a note behind for her family to be aware of her reasons.

A close source to the deceased, who posted the sad incident on his social media account and swears it happened, disclosed that prior to her demise, she couldn’t take the fact that the man she loved with the whole of her heart could leave her for her friend.

The note reads: “My boyfriend left me because of one of my friends yesterday, on 26 day. I think this is the best I can do to end this madness. God please forgive me and forgive James, my boyfriend. Thanks. The late Famatta.”

Re: 18year Old Girl Stab Herself To Death After Her Lover Dumped Her For Her Friend. by SUPERPACK: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2016

Re: 18year Old Girl Stab Herself To Death After Her Lover Dumped Her For Her Friend. by kelvine(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
I see knife piercing through the abdomen but I cant see a pool of blood.
Could it be that they cleaned the blood to make the picture less graphic or the knife prevented the blood from gushing out ?
Re: 18year Old Girl Stab Herself To Death After Her Lover Dumped Her For Her Friend. by agbonkamen(f): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
old story

(1) (Reply)

Happy Bday To Me!!! / Lovely Nairalanders Which Of This Can You Do?? See Here / Things Some Girls Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.