Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Do Men Like Their Electronics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Like Their Electronics (401 Views)

Are Yoruba Men Like This?? / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Imade Nibokun: "Why I Avoid Nigerian Old Men Like The Plague"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Like Their Electronics by zeezoom: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
I observed that if families are relocating, the man of the house thinks about the safety and care of his electronics first before any other property, am also guilty of this anyways, recently a neighboor was moving out, it was his electronics he first moved to the new place first go set am,
my question," what is it about men and electronics"
Re: Why Do Men Like Their Electronics by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
@op that's what ease a man life. Whenever you feel like reminiscing about anything at a particular point in time, all you have to do is turn to your electronics to take you there. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Their Electronics by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Because electronics are always more expensive grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Their Electronics by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
It's true.
If in doubt, break a man's plasma TV

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

modified / Adorable! Woman Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Mum / Looking For A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.