Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. (2551 Views)

Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by DeRay98(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:
6. The “I Don’t Care” Single People
This type doesn’t see the need for a relationship and do not show any passion towards finding one. If one comes along, fine!! If they don’t, they just move on.

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/types-single-people/?geoip
Cc: Lalasticlala

If Oprah Winfrey is your example of this group you lied.
Oprah have been keeping a man-friend for more than 20yrs. They are not legally married.
Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2016
rawpadgin:
see una life grin

grin no mind firstking01, he wan steal ma boo from me
Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2016
DeRay98:

If Oprah Winfrey is your example of this group you lied.
Oprah have been keeping a man-friend for more than 20yrs. They are not legally married.
cheesy cheesy
It's about her expression not her personality

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by firstking01(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

grin no mind firstking01, he wan steal ma boo from me
Kuku comot your mind from her cos we don go far alreadycheesy
Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2016
firstking01:
Kuku comot your mind from her cos we don go far alreadycheesy

Mizzbouqui ngbo who is your boo? undecided
Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by UrWorstNitemare: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I am not single
I was once single
And who knows, I might be single again

@Bolded

Kk... I'LL TINK BOUT IT**

Jus maybe...( you kno d rest) tongue

Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by firstking01(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Mizzbouqui ngbo who is your boo? undecided
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Quivarious:
Should be 6 types of hypocrites
I dont understand
Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

@Bolded

Kk... I'LL TINK BOUT IT**

Jus maybe...( you kno d rest) tongue

See you
For your banana mind abi
Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by UrWorstNitemare: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

See you
For your banana mind abi

You berra do dat faaast

Because

I might become scarce soonest(Taken)
cool
Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

You berra do dat faaast

Because

I might become scarce soonest(Taken)
cool
cheesy
Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by UrWorstNitemare: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

cheesy

wink promo still on....
Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

wink promo still on....
There was never a promo
Re: 6 Types Of Single People You Can Find Out There. by UrWorstNitemare: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

There was never a promo

See you arnd undecided

#Badtmarket

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Shoot Your Best Friend In The Leg For 10 Million US Dollars? / How Do I Tell Him? / This Edo Guy Asked If He Can Finger Me To Confirm If I Am A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.