Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,323 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" (4896 Views)

How To Get The State Of Origin Certificate / See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by tahoe(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
please anyone know where I can get or do place of origin certificate. Am from oyo state and I live in sango ota Ogun state.
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by correctyourself(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
tahoe:
please anyone know where I can get or do place of origin certificate. Am from oyo state and I live in sango ota Ogun state.

Go to your state liaison office in Lagos, it can be issued from there.
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by sigmundfreud(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
tahoe:
Go to your local government of origin office in Oyo.
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by Ekugbeh(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Get it at your local gov't of origin.
Shouldn't be more than two thousand naira and also go with two recent passport photograph.
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by oyediranniyi: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
At ur state's local govt or d liaison office at GRA in lagos, go with 2passport photographs, two thousand naira, and of course be ready to name and describe ur family house/compound
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by tahoe(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
thank you all for your replies
Re: Where Can I Get "Place Of Origin Certificate" by Gidi7(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Go to ur state local government, ask ur head(oba or igwe)dat u want ur place of origin certificate,then they will get it done for u.....did mine last 3weeks(IMO state)
..hope dis helps

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing School Fees / The Embarrassing Salary Of A Nigerian University Lecturer. / Ukrainian Refugees Concerned That There Are Too Many Biack People In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.