Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Love Across Borders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Across Borders (1258 Views)

Short Story: Am A Twin, And Its A Curse (beyond Borders) / Love Across Social Classes? How Feasible? / Do You Believe In Love Across Borders ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Across Borders by fellow(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2006
Men i get so tired easily when i do read about different folk saying they are in love with someone that's in abroad and they have never seen.

I was a victim of this once and can pretty tell that those kinda relationship are by far the most unpredictable relationships you can ever have,

I think it sucks anyway.
Re: Love Across Borders by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2006
the fact it hasn't worked for you does not mean it has not worked for others or would not work for others.i won't really advice anyone to go into it,cause its just putting yourself into lots of emotional stress.
Re: Love Across Borders by fellow(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2006
i can't agree with you less but then its what its happening nowadays and i guess there's the need to sentisize people about the ups and downs of being in a relationship like this.
I get so bored when i do read of such here on the forum where the victims cry all their hearts out about what to do!!! Its simply annoying
Re: Love Across Borders by naijacutee(f): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2006
Different strokes for diferent folks. I've been in love with someone across the borders for 11months now and I'm cool with it. There are ups and downs like any other relationship but then, nothing in life comes easy.
Re: Love Across Borders by Busta(f): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2006
this is matter of reality. I think pple just engage in distance relationship for a feeling and sense of belonging or discovery.

No need to console or decieve ursef, distance relationship don't work!!!
Re: Love Across Borders by Eurphoria(f): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2006
Thonia
you right. smiley . I also think it does work for some. Must take some guts to do. I guess things happen

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Really Know If A Lady/girl Is In Love With U: / Help, What Is This Trying To Say? / "jay Baby" A Lost Teasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.