Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? (2213 Views)

GOLD BUSINESS IS NOW IN FULL SWING / Which Business Can L Do With 2 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by stingbreed(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders..

Citing the current situation of things in Nigeria, i have made a decision to try and invest in the country as i cannot be solely dependent on my monthly salary

Please i need advice on how to invest $5000 that i saved up,, instead of using it for luxury i decided to invest it..

I need advise from you guys cry

Thanks
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by stanlomite: 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
go into reasonable agribusiness...contact me to give you idea on how to go about it..whatsapp or dial 08068097489
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by Kaymus(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Invest Into Helping Hands International and earn back your investment within four to six months with a brand new car. Also earn up to $100,000. For more info, call: +2348080326327.
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
If you have the raw dollars, bury it somewhere and wait for another two years when a dollar is 10,000 naira then change it to naira and build a block of 6 flats with the money
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by stingbreed(m): 6:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Kaymus:
Invest Into Helping Hands International and earn back your investment within four to six months with a brand new car. Also earn up to $100,000. For more info, call: +2348080326327.

How does this work?
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by spytime(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2016
stingbreed:

Citing the current situation of things in Nigeria, i have made a decision to try and invest in the country as i cannot be solely dependent on my monthly salary

Please i need advice on how to invest $5000 that i saved up,, instead of using it for luxury i decided to invest it..

Thanks
. I have a lot of business ideas that am looking for angel investors to work with, if ure willing to let us work together kindly pm me so we can talk and share ideas
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by Michaelanapuwa(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello. I'm currently working on a healthcare startup. I need money to add to what I've saved. If ur interested in joining in, call me on 08146692227
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by paradoxy(m): 12:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Loan me 500k and I will give you 700k in 4 months . I have a form of collateral that we can dicuss about privately
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by valueinnovation: 1:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Invest in THE GLOBAL TELECOMMS BUSINESS(PIUNI.NET).For more info call me on 07063349384,08062810391,07067289710
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dreamwaker:
If you have the raw dollars, bury it somewhere and wait for another two years when a dollar is 10,000 naira then change it to naira and build a block of 6 flats with the money

God Almighty will not allow this to happen. I cancel this post above in the spirit realm and in the physical in JESUS NAME. AMEN.

I have confessed what I want and so shall it be for me.
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 11, 2016
stingbreed:

Thanks

dont know if you've ever think of investing in music business? i dont know if you'd be interested in investing in our record label? we'd own a standard record studio aside from our artistes, we'd be promoting our producer too, so should incase the artist is not moving fast, then we can quickly gain back our funds through production. can't explain it all but if you are really interested then contact with 234mediagroup@gmail.com paybakmusicempire@gmail.com so i can explain. and if you can loan $3000 from it at your own terms and rate of interest.
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by Atesunate15(m): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2016
I know about a platform that pays you for topping up your phone, paying your bills, shopping online. Contact me for more information
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by olaide2k6: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Good day, Interested investors can call me for discussions....i supply palm kernel nut to a ready made buying companies. It is a sellers market and the demand is higher than the supply... the ROI is about 27% plus per month with a capital of 3.5m. call or Whatsapp 07038764240 thanks.
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by AdewaleAdron(m): 5:36am On Aug 18, 2016
The best form of investment as we all know is in landed properties. Investment in landed properties is the best form of investment that can generate huge return of investment few years down the line. The risk associated with landed properties are buying ingenue lands and the fear of omo-onile.

But with Adron Homes & Properties, you can be sure of the safety of your property.

Visit www.adronhomesproperties.com and contact 08102030355 for further enquiries and site inspection.
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by TAGf(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
The InMobi report found that the average mobile app revenue is under $6000 with 55 per cent of developers making $1000 per month. The average monthly per-app revenue ranges from $5000 to $11,000 depending on the platform. Indie developers make around $1500 per month while large studio’s revenues can reach $44,000 over that same period.
Here’s the breakdown of the average monthly revenue per app for each major operating systems:
Android: $4,900
iOS: $8,100
Windows Phone: $11,400
All of this depends on the amount of users in an app predominantly an app will need about a hundred active users averagely to generate profit depending on how profit is generated. The are basically three ways revenue is made from an app. 1 by advert placements. 2 directly selling the app to users. And 3 in app purchases. A very important factor that determines the success of an app is publicity. Without that it will not reach its well deserved users. Another factor that also determine success is what the app offers in terms of function. Especially innovative apps. Will users want to keep using it and even get addicted? Or leave after the first trial. I have lots of amazing apps for investors that will keep the users coming back with a good publicity campaign plan. call/whatsapp me. 08162448341, loan me 500k and get 650k in 3 months or invest and get an equity in this internet breaking concept.
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by cashmaildollars(m): 4:06am On Aug 19, 2016
there are lot of business but majority are not profitable... you can start mmmglobal , you will get back your capital with 3 months ... And i can teach you forex if you wish to earn lifetime ... Forex is best
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by emilluck1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
hello investor, my name is Emeka i live in calabar. I have a business ideal that i seek investors for. It is all about calibration service in oil and gas sector. Most of the machines have been bought but we seek investor to enaible us get other materials needed, get an office and get registered by CAC, DPR and other agencies. What we seek now to kick off is 1million naira. Your profit is negotiable. Please you can call with this number 09096435299 or write me on emilluck7@gmail.com
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by Oluwaiye2016: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2016
A fixed deposit is a lump sum deposited with a bank for a fixed period amount of time, in exchange for interest. Our Fixed Deposit Account at Rosabon financial services is an investment account and a type of savings account where deposits are made for a specified period. The account attracts higher interest rates than savings accounts. You are at liberty to fix the money at a tenor determined by you. It ranges from 30days , 60days, 120days, 180days and 365days. At maturity (you can access your investment before maturity ), you determine what you want whether to rollover the principal and the interest or liquidating all. Our fixed deposit account ranges from 12--16% interest rate any placement above 1m.

How can I open this account?
The requirement to open this account are: utility bill( LAWMA or
NEPA bill) identity card (voter’s card, driving license or National ID
card) and a passport photograph

For more enquiries, visit Rosabon financial services at 32 montgomery road yaba, lagos.
Website www.rosabon-finance.com,
Treasury Officer
0--8--1--0--8--3--5--4--5--0--3
o.isaac@rosabon-fianance.net
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by munchi(m): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2016
cashmaildollars:
there are lot of business but majority are not profitable... you can start mmmglobal , you will get back your capital with 3 months ... And i can teach you forex if you wish to earn lifetime ... Forex is best
can u teach me forex pls?
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2016
munchi:
can u teach me forex pls?

yea
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by munchi(m): 12:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by marv1: 4:47am On Aug 24, 2016
Invest $1000 in edinar for one week and see for urself the bonus alert u get everyday. If you are not satisfied, u can withdraw ur cash anytime plus the bonus that has acrued. Its not a get rich quick system or hyip. Its a genuine biz that is verifiable and real. I have made money from it and money is woking for me even when am asleep. For screen shots of last 30days earnings and bonuses. Call 0.8.0.9.6.6.1.5.0.7.7 for more info since i cant post links here. U CAN never regret this opportunity because there is NO downtime.
Re: Which Business is best to Invest $5000 On.. ? by opelizo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
JUST INVEST $500 IN BINARY OPTIONS AND YOU WILL GET A GUARANTEED PROFIT AND THANK ME LATER. MY CONTACT:08132816433 FOR MORE INFO.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Just Matched To Ph Should I Pay / MMM - Death Threats From Frustrated Participants (pictures) / TBC For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.