Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare (23490 Views)

2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Pastor Tunde Bakare And His Wife, Olayide (Photos) / Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by emmasege: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2016
b
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2016
I recently returned from a conference in Windhoek Namibia.
Go and see what a sane advancing country look like, Nigeria is a big disappointment to Africa, a big for nothing entity with a Bigot and confused man as president.
Namibia, such a peaceful and wonderful country with a competent President and beautiful Capital and sub-urbans.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by dunkem21(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2016
I don laff tire for this thread grin

Abeg, make una tell the "wild wild north" Pastor that wailers form is not available..

We don't want a one party wailing system.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2016
Corruption always has been in Nigeria from independence to the present day.

Recall that in Nzeogwu's coup speech, he listed ''ten-per-centers'' among the enemies of the State (Ten-per-centers were government officials who in those good old days awarded a contract to you in return for getting 10% of the cost. Nowadays....).

The problem is, Nigerians do not want to fight corruption. And they also have the flawed idea that fighting corruption should be left to the EFCC. It is much more than that....it involves a change in orientation, and thinking.

Unfortunately, change in orientation and thinking is not something that can be easily quantified and seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by ALAYORMII: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2016
And someone (former British Prime Minister) we're fantastically corrupt, we started shouting and asking for apology.

It's glaring that an average Nigerian is fantastically corrupt

When I was in Liberia, you need to see the way people there were asking Mii if am a Nigerian because my Nigerian brothers have really messed up the country thru fraud and what have you.

Was even defrauded by a fellow Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Firefire(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2016
Corruption is APC, APC is corruption.

APC, taking corruption to new height...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2016
can someone please hand him this form for me

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by pippimp(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2016
I don't know what planet Tunde Bakare has been living in, but corruption has been stamped official since independence and a main stay of Nigerian life. People will just die if they cannot engage in it.
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I recently returned from a conference in Windhoek Namibia.
Go and see what a sane advancing country look like, Nigeria is a big disappointment to Africa, a big for nothing entity with a Bigot and confused man as president.
Namibia, such a peaceful and wonderful country with a competent President and beautiful Capital and sub-urbans.

And from the Web...

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2014/09/namibia-slipping-into-endemic-corruption-201492131519733850.html

[size=14pt]Namibia slipping into endemic corruption...[/size]

Excerpt....

This was particularly true of a string of local news reports that detailed how President Hifikepunye Pohamba's beauty-queen daughter Kaupumhote Pohamba and her female partner managed to land a $1.5m construction tender for low-cost housing, Noa said.

Personal connections count for Namibia's 2.1 million people. Local businessmen with the right political connections speak privately of how political groups within the ruling party lobby through the party's structures for a share of lucrative state contracts.

The state - whose expenditure amounted to 48 percent of GDP in 2012/2013 - required any business to include previously disadvantaged partners as a condition for doing business with the government.

And with the government having pumped N$1.4bn ($140m) into local procurement under racially preferential policies over the past three years in a bid to stimulate the flagging economy, opportunities for those with the right connections have bloomed, judging by the number of Bentleys, BMWs and Mercedes-Benz vehicles on Namibia's roads.

Local media has reported that Pohamba, a former database administrator for a local bank with no real construction company except on paper, won a deal to build 71 houses for the National Housing Enterprise (NHE), the state housing construction company.

Pohamba and her partner - the daughter of Johannes Gawaxab, managing director for Old Mutual Africa, the largest South African insurance company - then obtained a loan from the state-owned Development Bank, and sub-contracted another company to complete the work, it was reported by weekly tabloid Confidenté. Neither have responded to requests for interviews.

Grass is not always greener on the other side....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by dunkem21(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2016
2dugged:
can someone please hand him this form for me

So, na you dey scam people with fake wailers form angry

Tell me one reason why disciplinary action should not be taken on you angry
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by obailala(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2016
90% of those responding on this thread did not read beyond the title before commenting.

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by SaiNigeria: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2016
An ashamed Afonja wailer wailing with style

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2016
pippimp:
I don't know what planet Tunde Bakare has been living in, but corruption has been stamped official since independence and a main stay of Nigerian life. People will just die if they cannot engage in it.

Yes, it is sad....but Nigerians seem to think that they cannot live without corruption.

It is an offshoot of our economy...which is dependent on Nigeria sharing the monies earned from selling raw materials (mostly oil today, agric in the past)..to Western countries.

With that kind of economy, it is only those close to where the sharing is done that benefit. Hence the corruption...and why it is going to be difficult to fight it.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2016
dunkem21:

So, na you dey scam people with fake wailers form angry

Tell me one reason why disciplinary action should not be taken on you angry
Haba!,na the fake one be that?, na wah o,them don scam me with fake wailers form, Abeg where I go see the original?
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Yalakalibari007: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2016
Reality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by gurunlocker: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Where is the secretary? Please close that door, wailers form is not available.......

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by frubben(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2016
I tot he was one of the people that said Bubu is God's sent

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by mattsvibes: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2016
Does it affect you ?
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by tete7000(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2016
To solve a problem you must first have a good understanding of the problem; to end corruption you need to have a good grasp of what corruption is or is not. As far as I know Buhari government understanding of corruption is warped.
It is just a concept they are trying to exploit to defraud gullible Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Boscojugunu(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2016
As in ehn. Just wondering how they just comment without reading the article
989900E:
Did y'all read the article?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by berrystunn(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Buhari under his watch they called Nigeria fantastically corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Yes, it is sad....but Nigerians seem to think that they cannot live without corruption.

It is an offshoot of our economy...which is dependent on Nigeria sharing the monies earned from selling raw materials (mostly oil today, agric in the past)..to Western countries.

With that kind of economy, it is only those close to where the sharing is done that benefit. Hence the corruption...and why it is going to be difficult to fight it.

Well said!
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by berrystunn(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2016
tete7000:
To solve a problem you must first have a good understanding of the problem; to end corruption you need to have a good grasp of what corruption is or is not. As far as I know Buhari government understanding of corruption is warped.
It is just a concept they are trying to exploit to defraud gullible Nigerians.

Looting from looters
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by atirolu(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

Abeg even photocopy self no dey? Try help am, abeg!

You talking of form wen those who bought the form where not allow to join

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by AmAlbert(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Oh God my love for you be like Corruption in Nigeria e no go eva fit END..

KIKIKIKI
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by mfm04622: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2016
Did any of you read the article before masturbating on the thread? Bakare said present govt has just removed shovel loads of corruption from a mountain of corruption, not that present govt is corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Forwetinnah: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2016
When David Cameron said "Nigeria IS (note: he didn't use a past tense) fantastically corrupt", boooooohari fans said he was talking about the past administration. Did he say "Nigeria was"? You can't speak English more than the English man. This administration is just deceiving their fans and telling them what they want to hear..there's monumental fraud with no regard going on as we speak. The Northerners in positions have gone back to milking the country dry.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by WhatOnEarth: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Wetin this one dey talk sef?

Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by abumeinben(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2016
So who exactly is our Pastor referring to? No beating about the bush please
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Redoil: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2016
lovat:
It's only a FOOL that his name starts with O and ends with A here that believe there is no Corruption in this government.
omenka
Re: Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare by Blitzeee(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE

Welcome back sir, It's been a long time, hope you had a hitch-free break.

I agree completely with your submission about the level of corruption, but I need to quickly tell you lots has happened while you are away.

The right one to start with might be a problem and in no particular order: corruption fighting back, masquerade dance, haliburton scam, forex free fall, promises cancelled/on hold, budget padding resulting in not implementing, militancy war against the boko haram and niger delta avengers, increase rate of kidnapping in the south west, preaching licence and so on.

I will be grateful if you will be willing to start from where we stopped in the previous regime as even this administration needs to be put on check.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Part Of The Bible Has Been Twisted By People For Selfish Gains? / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.