Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

3276reliance's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3276reliance's Profile / 3276reliance's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Agriculture / Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
INFOTECH2:

Oke odan?

Idi-Iroko
Agriculture / Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
kayzat:

Which LG ?

Ipokia
Agriculture / Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2017
kayzat:
where is your location bro

Ogun state, thanks
Technology Market / Re: Thermal Printer And A Dell Laptop For Sale by 3276reliance: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pls note: the laptop has a 13 inches screen with no inbuilt CD ROM, it uses external ROM, that's how Dell D420 is made. Has 60G hard disc. Thanks
Technology Market / Re: Thermal Printer And A Dell Laptop For Sale by 3276reliance: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Pics

Technology Market / Re: Thermal Printer And A Dell Laptop For Sale by 3276reliance: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Here

Technology Market / Thermal Printer And A Dell Laptop For Sale by 3276reliance: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2017
I have a thermal printer and a laptop to sell. I have been using both for sport betting. Reason is that sales is poor in my area and going fully into farming.

The printer is a BIXOLON spr350 while laptop is 13" Dell Latitude D420, core duo 1.2, processor 1G ram with battery that holds for about an hour.

20k each

WhatsApp 07054288048
Agriculture / Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2017
I finally got 2 acres of farmland. Last year I approached an 'Omo ONILE' near my place and was asked to pay 30k for just 2 plots, that put me off. This year I thought I should really go into the out-of-the way villages, and surprise, surprise, I'm paying 10k for 2 acres.

Be on the lookout for my setup and pumps. This will also include my off grid life, as I'm staying permanently in the village for now. I will be using two types of pumps here.
Agriculture / Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
A major component in the ram pump, my small battery. Will need a bigger one eventually, but this can take care of phone charging for a while. Just need a solar module to complete.

WhatsApp 07054288048

Agriculture / Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
An mppt solar charge controller, a portable inverter and the ram pump

Agriculture / Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
My concern now is not my inability to push the pump into the market, (with time it will be known) my worry is missing the dry season farming. I do not have a place I can use.

So I am looking for a farmer who has enough farmland with a stream, who can lend me 2 acres (not hectares). The idea is to pay back by building his own pump, and generally supervise his water supply especially if he/she does not stay much in the farm.

I will be using one acre for ewedu and the other for tomato. I do not intend to stay permanently there, just to have a start.

I'm prepared to stay in the nearest village, in the pictures are things I have been buying one after the other in readiness for this, I love the village life if I can make my money there.

Thank you for reading this
Agriculture / Re: I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Something like this

Agriculture / I Can Be Of Use To A Farmer Who Helps Me With What I Need by 3276reliance: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Please see the link to my previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3044126/introducing-water-pump-works-24/1

When I found out about this pump and build myself one, my primary thought was to take advantage of its usefulness by starting my all year round vegetable farm. Then it occurred to me I could use it to make money to start my farm, but this has not worked partly because I came around during the raining period, secondly I have not been able to get a suitable place in my area to really demonstrate, it needs to be properly installed. It doesn't work like other pump, it can not be used in farms with wide river, swamps or pond. The best choice is a STREAM not too deep and not too wide, in fact, the thinner the better to work with. some labor is needed across the flow of the stream before the pump can be installed, after that, it's free water 24/7
Agriculture / Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
The season is finally here, the period for making more money if you have water around.

I got tired of people continually asking if ram pump do work, those who believe were not ready because it was raining, and naturally in this part of the world, we are not used to planning ahead. Another thing is some will rather you lie a little to get their attention. I'm not good at overrating which they term 'packaging'. I rather draw a poor, rough sketch with my hand than download and upload a beautiful one on the net.

Options to pump water in the farm has increased. Like I said earlier, I'm going to be starting my own vegetable farm. Be on the lookout.

Merry Xmas
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 3276reliance: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
BRAND NEW 15A/100V MPPT CHARGE CONTROLLER FOR SALE.

Good for 200/400 watts on 12/24 system. If you already have like 30a or 40a cc and you're wishing you had a bigger cc to accommodate a couple more panels, you can add this to what you already have.

Price 25k

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 3276reliance: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
I need 2 batteries of between 18ah and 24ah for a small project, where should I look. Thanks.
Agriculture / Re: Introducing A Water Pump That Works 24/7 Without Electricity Or Fuel. by 3276reliance: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
The dry season will soon set in, make preparations.
Nairaland / General / Re: Let's Go D.I.Y On Solar by 3276reliance: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Let's see this scenario, you have a 200 watts panels to a battery, the best you can get is between 60--70% with a pwm cc, and that figure is a few hours of peak period, plus your battery has to wait every time there is less than 12 volts from the panels early in the morning or due to clouds, pwm is the last to start and first to retire. Now you're thinking of adding a 100 watts panel to the system. I will rather buy a small mppt cc instead of another panel. The mppt brings a balance here. At peak hours, you're going to be generating up to 95-98% of your panels capacity. The most interesting part is that your battery don't have to wait for each panel to put out 12v to start charging. The mppt allows for higher voltage input which it converts back to amps going into your battery. Next we discuss wiring the panels with pwm and mppt to achieve different result
Nairaland / General / Re: Let's Go D.I.Y On Solar by 3276reliance: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Because proper charging is important, we sure need to talk more about charge controllers. I earlier said I prefer the mppt to the pwm even for small applications, as far as I'm concerned, PV array over 200 watts for me goes with an mppt, yes there are low Amp mppt like 10, 15 and 20 amps. You don't have to buy the more expensive 40-60amp versions for a small setup, if you need these low amp type, hola me.
Nairaland / General / Re: Let's Go D.I.Y On Solar by 3276reliance: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
indigene:

How do one get critical current to the batteries.
When panels are installed on the roof or within the premises, questions are, Are the positioned in such way to capture the full ray of the sun, No matter the number of solar panel modules one installed, hence a little shed either from a tree or nearby houses, falls across the panels your absolutely getting little to nothing.
It's like charging a battery on idling generator.
Maximum sunlight is all about solar energy delivery.

Sorry bro, I don't get you, I can't see where I said PV should be under a shade. Thank you
Nairaland / General / Re: Let's Go D.I.Y On Solar by 3276reliance: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
You can deeply discharge your battery daily but you pay a price of short battery life. To have a longer battery life, the lowest you want to go is 50% DOD ( depth of discharge). If you can do 30-40%, the longer your battery is going to last.

Charging your battery back up to full state after every use is important. This is not to say you have to oversize your panels to make up for some days of bad weather as some will advice you to. If the weather is bad for a day, simply reduce your load, it will save you money, rather than generating power that you don't use on good weather days (of which we have more in Africa) from your oversized PV array. The choice ultimately is yours.
Nairaland / General / Re: Let's Go D.I.Y On Solar by 3276reliance: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2016
GEL and AGM are sealed acid, no liquid maintenance required. AGM however is the latest in battery technology. As a starter, you want to look for AGM or GEL. Care must be taken not to charge these batteries with standalone "smart chargers". They are sensitive to overcharging.
Nairaland / General / Re: Let's Go D.I.Y On Solar by 3276reliance: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2016
Let's talk more about battery, this is where most people have problems. There are 3 types, VRLA, GEL AND AGM.

VRLA or wet cell or flooded if you like, are batteries with acid liquid like in your car. These batteries require periodic maintenance, like toping up the liquid with distilled water. I'm not telling you to use vehicle batteries, these are a NO NO NO for solar. Your car battery is a cranking amp battery, meaning its made to crank out high amp in a second to start your car. You will notice that should your car fail to start after a few trials, the battery runs down. Though they are a member of flooded/ wet type, they are not made for renewable energy.
Nairaland / General / Re: Let's Go D.I.Y On Solar by 3276reliance: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2016
Apologes for the long time off, personal things.
Technology Market / Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by 3276reliance: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2016
How much will two (2) pieces of this cost

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00835PCQ6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472629672&sr=8-1&pi=SX200_QL40&keywords=brass%2Bswing%2Bcheck%2Bvalve&dpPl=1&dpID=513c3CQWTJL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.