Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> (677 Views)

*giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] / How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / NEW!!! You Can Now Use USA Paypal Account Without VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Good morning Nairalanders. I need the help of some experts on this.

I just created a USA Paypal Using Zenmate VPN (USA location), address and phone number was generated using Fakenamegenerator

I need to fund it....How do i do?

See screen shot below

Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by grass2grace247: 1:59am On Aug 09, 2016
1. Make money into it
2. Buy paypal funds.
Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2016
With the way the account is, can I fund it and also use it to Purchase something online?.
Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by grass2grace247: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2016
kenkenn:
With the way the account is, can I fund it and also use it to Purchase something online?.

Yes on a low fund with caution.
Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 09, 2016
I want to fund it immediately because. I want to use it to make payment.

I hope with the way d acct is (See screenshot below) I can easily fund it and make payment with it?
Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Grace2grass247: I want to fund it with $40. I hope thesez no ish with that?
Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Can someone recommend me to where I can fund my PayPal
Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
I have finally funded the PayPal Account with $35. But am having a challenge.

When I tried using the funds in it to purchase a service on ClickBank, it will direct me to a page where am asked to Fill in my card details.

Somebody pls help me
Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
@Grass2grace247...Ok Sir...I have sent it to your email Sir.
Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by dayus444: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
kenkenn:
Good morning Nairalanders. I need the help of some experts on this.

I just created a USA Paypal Using Zenmate VPN (USA location), address and phone number was generated using Fakenamegenerator

I need to fund it....How do i do?

See screen shot below

Better close that account now and open a new one with your real name and address as you have it on your government issued I.D. Card. Please don't fund this your paypal account you opened with fake personal information o.

Because if anything happens to that account your hard earned money is gone; you will never be able to recover it.

I'm giving you this piece of advice so as to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2016
The name on the account is my real name. The infos that are not are the COUNTRY, STATE and Address...

I can edit the Address anytime but since am a newbie and I know that some Nigerians living here inNigeria do have a USA Paypal...I just need someone who has done. This to guide me thru
Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by grass2grace247: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2016
kenkenn:
The name on the account is my real name. The infos that are not are the COUNTRY, STATE and Address...

I can edit the Address anytime but since am a newbie and I know that some Nigerians living here inNigeria do have a USA Paypal...I just need someone who has done. This to guide me thru

Have you made your purchase?
Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2016
I will do that when my Laptop is on. Thanks
Re: HELP: I Just Created A USA Paypal But>>> by grass2grace247: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2016
kenkenn:
I will do that when my Laptop is on. Thanks

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Oaklands Park Enugu Re Opens / Specially For The Agro Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / Naira Slips To 485 To A Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.