Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

*giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] (4034 Views)

Get UK And Germany Verified Paypal Accounts Plus Bank Account in either country / Newly Created And Fully Funtional Aliexpress Dropshipping Site For Sale / CBN Approves $10k Per Week FX Sale To Bdc’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2017
As usual, no much intro..I hate it.

Happy AM fellas, as the thread topic denotes, viola...am giving away freshly created PayPal PVA weekly.

Nah...not for every fella, so sorry

This may turn into abuse, but to get it from me, is simple:

1. Evidence of what you want to do with it.

2. Who have you helped here in NairaLand? Mention names privately or publicly, your choice.

3. Must be an active member here with at least a year

4. Dont have an online presence, ahhhh..a noob

5. Why you think you need it.

Yes they are able to send and receive but no CC added nah..haba

Oya...who goes first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by beejazz1122: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2017
1.i deal with Betting and other bet challenge websites.which i need paypal to Pay for thier subscription
2.I have helped alot of People but mainly in the phone/mobile Section am more Active there...One guy i helped Recently SEGUN1122
3.Yeah.. My account is 2years+..my other account is 5years+ but it is still banned by nairaland anti scam boy.
4.i have an online presence..i also have a facebook fan Page about betting
5.i just need it to Pay for my subscription and Fund my account. .
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2017
beejazz1122:
1.i deal with Betting and other bet challenge websites.which i need paypal to Pay for thier subscription
2.I have helped alot of People but mainly in the phone/mobile Section am more Active there...One guy i helped Recently SEGUN1122
3.Yeah.. My account is 2years+..my other account is 5years+ but it is still banned by nairaland anti scam boy.
4.i have an online presence..i also have a facebook fan Page about betting
5.i just need it to Pay for my subscription and Fund my account. .

No.4: Said you have online presence, I said don't have online presence...so?
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by beejazz1122: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2017
I only have a fanpage of 150 members. So if am qualified let me know
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2017
beejazz1122:
I only have a fanpage of 150 members. So if am qualified let me know

OK boss...I will create it this afternoon/evening.
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by beejazz1122: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thanks.. This is my number 08160938295
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Eazybay(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Just like you Op I don't like stories

I nid it for my bing ads so I can try my hands on clickbank

Over a yr on NL

Helped some peepz import bags back then b4 dollar cast (they whatsapp me, so I can't really get u dea Nairaland moniker)

No online presence yet
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2017
beejazz1122:
Thanks.. This is my number 08160938295

Sent your US PayPal PVA. Sorry it came late, was busy designing...just change the pass after. Use and get back to me
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Eazybay:
Just like you Op I don't like stories

I nid it for my bing ads so I can try my hands on clickbank

Over a yr on NL

Helped some peepz import bags back then b4 dollar cast (they whatsapp me, so I can't really get u dea Nairaland moniker)

No online presence yet

Where do I send it?

Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Sareal1: 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
1. I'm planning to start affiliate marketing and will be using it for Facebook+bing ads.

2. Over 2 years now on Nairaland

3. Helped some members in phone section but can't recall their username.

4. Online Presence? Not yet.
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Appleyard(m): 12:49am On Feb 10, 2017
mchenzy:

Happy AM fellas, as the thread topic denotes, viola...am giving away freshly created PayPal PVA weekly.

2. Who have you helped here in NairaLand? Mention names privately or publicly, your choice.

1. I need it to collect my money from writing sites like iwriter . com. below is the evidence.

2. I have helped lot of people here on Nairaland in the political and religious sections by making them see the light through good information.

3. I have been active since 2010

4. I have an online presence as a prolific writer on platforms like iwriter, freelancer, upwork, fiverr and some others.

5. To have direct access to my hard earned money and to be secured from exchangers who are the gainers. Thanks.

Thansk a lot, a sir.

Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2017
mchenzy:

Oya...who goes first?

1. its your Boy supergata from the dropshipping thread. I want to use it to recieve money for my store i also want to join iwriter to recieve extra income on the side.

2.I once helped mithrandir808(i dont know if i got the moniker correctly) fund his betting account using verve,he had been trying to do this for days without success.

3. i joined nairaland since 2011

4.i dont have an online prescence

5. you advised me to setup my payment gateway using bitpay,but i thought that will be wasting my free trial as most people i am targeting wont be that conversant with bitcoin.

abotusamuel@yahoo.com

Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by beejazz1122: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2017
Thanks bro.. I received my free paypal account yesterday am greatful...thank you.
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Benedict44(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2017
mchenzy:

Sent your US PayPal PVA. Sorry it came late, was busy designing...just change the pass after. Use and get back to me
Sir I need it to recieve funds as am a freelance writer. I have been in nairaland for couples of years and have helped so many either through my write up's or through other means. I write for a couple of chinese site and the only means of recieving money is through pay pal . This is my number 08132723964 . You can still check my profile to see other things. Thanks
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Appleyard:

1. I need it to collect my money from writing sites like iwriter . com. below is the evidence.

2. I have helped lot of people here on Nairaland in the political and religious sentions by making them see the light through good information.

3. I have been active since 2010

4. I have an online presence as a prolific writer on platforms like iwriter, freelancer, upwork, fiverr and some others.

5. To have direct access to my hard earned miney and secured from exchangers who are the gainers. Thanks.

Thansk a lot, a sir.

That's even the best qualification so far...expect your US PVA PayPal this evening/night. e-mail ur phone number.

1 Like

Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2017
beejazz1122:
Thanks bro.. I received my free paypal account yesterday am greatful...thank you.

You welcome, hope is serving you well.... wink drinks on me
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2017
FINgames:

1. its your Boy supergata from the dropshipping thread. I want to use it to recieve money for my store i also want to join iwriter to recieve extra income on the side.

2.I once helped mithrandir808(i dont know if i got the moniker correctly) fund his betting account using verve,he had been trying to do this for days without success.

5. you advised me to setup my payment gateway using bitpay,but i thought that will be wasting my free trial as most people i am targeting wont be that conversant with bitcoin.

abotusamuel@yahoo.com

Gee hw far nah?....5. Wasn't my advice ooo, I told you you too can also accept bitcoin with bitpay but not as the only option. Chat me up, let's talk.
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2017
mchenzy:

Gee hw far nah?....5. Wasn't my advice ooo, I told you you too can also accept bitcoin with bitpay but not as the only option. Chat me up, let's talk.
ive sent a pm sir. thanks
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Hi
Please I need PayPal to withdraw NY earnings from fiverr, upwork and G4offers and also to pay on aliexpress for my drop shipping business.
Please help a brother
I've been on nairaland for over one year
I have helped nairalanders to build IG ACCTS and earn CPA conversions via IG
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by okeyfx(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
1. I need it to collect earning from sites like freelancer.com.

2. I have shared information with members in business and phone section here in nairaland.

3. I have been an active member since 2012

4. I have an online presence as a binary trader, punter and I also buy goods from ebay and other sites.

5. To be able fund and recieve funds without hassles
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Appleyard(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
mchenzy:

That's even the best qualification so far...expect your US PVA PayPal this evening/night. e-mail ur phone number.

Thanks a lot. I will be expecting it. steveemem@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Mithrandir808(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
FINgames:

abotusamuel@yahoo.com

Oga Agba, How Ya Wknd
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Syrine234: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
mchenzy:

Oya...who goes first?

Good day sir,
I will really love it if you can help me...I will need it for affiliate marketing...
I have helped alot of people
I think i need it to run a successful online business
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
mchenzy:

Oya...who goes first?

Hello I would like to take you up on your offer
1 I would like to use it for receiving funds from my online business, I freelance with freelancer.com.
2. I have a thread on nairaland "Make money on Uber", it is active and I have been able to help several people on it with free information.
3. I have been a member for several years.
4. I have an online presence with my thread here on nairaland and freelancer.com
5. I need it because I have been suffering from lack of a paypal account, sometimes I have to choose the more expensive option of payoneer just to be able to conduct business.
Thanks for doing this at all, it is a good initiative. Cheers.
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by dyonpoint: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
mchenzy:

Oya...who goes first?

Hay bro, i was the guy that sent you message. I am free to post now. I am expecting reply form you bro. Thanks.
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
mchenzy:

Oya...who goes first?

Hi, I appreciate your offer.
I have a Nigerian PayPal already but I need the US THE US PayPal for my freelancing sites in order to make withdrawals. thanks
*I sent you a pm
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by slimjosh43: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
mchenzy:

Oya...who goes first?

Hello i need a us PayPal account so i can start up my freelancer and domain business.
I have been a nairaland user since 2015
I adviced some guyz nt to buy bitcoin miners vpn from a dude that was duping people (me inclusive)
Nt crios presence online.
I'd be happy if you do this for me pléaaaaaaaaase.
Thanx
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by slimjosh43: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
mchenzy:

Oya...who goes first?

Hello i need a us PayPal account so i can start up my freelancer and domain business.
I have been a nairaland user since 2015
I adviced some guyz nt to buy bitcoin miners vpn from a dude that was duping people (me inclusive)
Nt crios presence online.
I'd be happy if you do this for me pléaaaaaaaaase. kiss
Thanx
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by Richiy(f): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
mchenzy:

Oya...who goes first?

Hi,

Below are the reasons I qualify for your offer:

1) I need it for a crowd funding campaign on I started on you caring and I also need it to withdraw from Fiverr.

2) Actually, I have helped a Nairalander with suicidal thoughts get through that stage.

3) My account is definitely more than one year old and it is pretty active.

4) I have an online presence in writing and digital marketing.

5) I need it to get my crowd funding earnings and my Fiverr earnings to enable me actualise my purposes for this month.

I was seriously looking for an opportunity like this, I logged on to Nairaland and saw this. It is meant to be.
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by karkinase(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
mchenzy:

Oya...who goes first?

1. To receive payment from fllipping domain sites and. survey sites.
2. I have helped several people on nairaland through authentic information @ my disposal.
3. I have been a member for 2yrs +
4. my online presence is still in the developmental phase.
5. I need it so to cash out my. earnings stress free and have multiple payment options @ my disposal so to avoid any payment glitches, and clients preferred payment options.
Gracias amigo....
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 9:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Appleyard:

Thanks a lot. I will be expecting it. steveemem@gmail.com

Check your mail...use and report back.
Re: *giveaway* US PVA Paypal Accounts- 5 Per Week. [just Created And Verified] by mchenzy: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Richiy:

Hi,

Below are the reasons I qualify for your offer:

1) I need it for a crowd funding campaign on I started on you caring and I also need it to withdraw from Fiverr.

2) Actually, I have helped a Nairalander with suicidal thoughts get through that stage.

3) My account is definitely more than one year old and it is pretty active.

4) I have an online presence in writing and digital marketing.

5) I need it to get my crowd funding earnings and my Fiverr earnings to enable me actualise my purposes for this month.

I was seriously looking for an opportunity like this, I logged on to Nairaland and saw this. It is meant to be.

Which crowd funding?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakery firewood steam tube Oven / Harnessing Mobile Payment To Boost Economic Growth / Hyundai Denies Statement About Building A Shipyard In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.