Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] (52602 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) / Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / Juliet Achieng Blasted For Exposing Cleavage Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Music star, Flavour was in Chicago over the weekend as he continues his US Tour. During one of his stage performance, the highlife music act stepped on stage in black suit and pants, only problem was that he didn't wear anything beneath the suit, leaving his cheat bare.

He shared the look on gram and his fans called him out for exposing 'breast'... Someone even said the 'Ada Ada' singer had transformed into Dracula.. So unfair..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/singer-flavour-put-on-blast-for.html?m=1

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BI0GpBQDHff/?hl=en

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:42am On Aug 09, 2016
For more updates on Celebrity gists and Entertainment news... Subscribe to BBM Channel;

http://pin.bbm.com/C001D58DF

1 Like

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Make una no vex flavour, na fight wey e fight person cum tear d buttons before e cum snap pishure..

I am an eye witness

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by seunlayi(m): 6:00am On Aug 09, 2016
This favour no wan favour himself

8 Likes

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by kossyablaze(m): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2016
He worships his body....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by estyvino(m): 6:03am On Aug 09, 2016
Buhari should ban this kind of dressing! Call it war against indiscipline and indecent dressing grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Tolexander: 6:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Na God talk sey make flavor no be woman, the breast exposure would have been beyond measure.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 6:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Nice outfit

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by ikbnice(m): 6:09am On Aug 09, 2016
His appealing secret is his six packs, so let him flaunt it.

8 Likes

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 09, 2016
i thought yall called him sexy, maybe this is the new sexy, boobs exposure
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Stuntkid172(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2016
naija gat no chill at all
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Mrop(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2016
naija sha
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by LecciGucci: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2016
imagine dat fool dat made d last comment on d screenshot
must yololobas tribalise everythin?
wat is wrong wit these people

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Landloard01(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2016
ok
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2016

awwwww i love those boobs grin

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by missstella(f): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2016
Wat a woman can do a man can do it better *Rotfl* Lol nice one flavour

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2016
And he's not even wearing a bra

14 Likes

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2016
Cleavage ke? Misleading topic.
That's his chest not cleavage or breast.

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by MadCow1: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by CharlieMaria(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Disgusting.
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by pythonkid(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
hes dumb
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
He is soooooooo gay and needs to come out of the closet fast!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by ademidedavid(f): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
your mama sabi say u wear dis kind cloth? OYA RUN GO WEAR BETTER CLOTH

6 Likes

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Ayoswit(f): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
k
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
hehehehe,fans will always tell the truth, the cleavage part go me laughing
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by naijacentric(m): 9:12am On Aug 09, 2016
i hope flavour is not gay sha dis exposure is becomin one too many

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by atirolu(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2016
I carefully read the reactions of people and I was suprise that women condemned his dressing

When they are the chief host of breast opener and sometimes go braless in the name of fashion

His chest attract no one expect u are a gay

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by wunmi590(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Why am i thinking this guy is a gay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by repogirl(f): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Na over sexy dey worry am. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Gave $30,000 For Moji Olaiya’s Burial / Adebayo Faleti Is Dead / Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.