Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] (52616 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) / Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / Juliet Achieng Blasted For Exposing Cleavage Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by ALAYORMII: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2016
He's showing off his chest now

Was scared when I saw brea.st
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by jhydebaba(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2016
His breast, his problem. Make I sip my tea, my problem.
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by flawlessT(f): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2016
He can decide to wear anything...No be celeb him be?His breast,his suit,his business
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Allwility: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2016
The head of the other dude though.
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Yalakalibari007: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Journey of self discovery. Flavor op u hv a soft landing.
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by olexjay(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2016
LecciGucci:
imagine dat fool dat made d last comment on d screenshot
must yololobas tribalise everythin?
wats dis one saying??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by butanep(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2016
If you have it, flaunt it...

No beefing.
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Miles300: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2016
When I saw first on insta I knew sometin was wrong with that dressing Lol , na so Gay things dey start , well that's his biz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by butanep(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2016
If you have it, flaunt it...

No beefing.

Your body is ur pride
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by MiiDO4SHiZO(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Cleavage ke? Misleading topic.
That's his chest not cleavage or breast.
But why always exposing his chest, is he d most sexy man in d world? Mtcheeeew rubbish, let him start walking abt without shirt nau! I knw d ladies will like dis...lol
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by LecciGucci: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2016
olexjay:
wats dis one saying??
dnt b blind
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by jojosweet(f): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Adigun055(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2016
That moment super man is about to save his girl friend. Guess the guy is planning to save chidinma.

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2016
It looks Gayish, is this guy a gay or what? He is becoming too Metrosexualistic this days. Mtcheew..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2016
MiiDO4SHiZO:

But why always exposing his chest, is he d most sexy man in d world? Mtcheeeew rubbish, let him start walking abt without shirt nau! I knw d ladies will like dis...lol
Nahhhh. Love me some covered up man, you can't even be in the same house with me and be walking about topless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by vicobosi: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2016
Not too pleased with the outfit as his wearing it wrongly but if 50 Cent or any other foreign artist wore this, I'm sure more of you critics will find it sexy...
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by IceDude(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2016
Maybe he thinks he is the sexiest man on earth undecided
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by ebby9z(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Nigerians are fucking hypocrites. Always judgemental and nosy. He's a guy for crying out loud. Guys go shirtless everytime. Pple and their basketmouths sha

1 Like

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by watchindelta(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2016
I see notin bad! except ur chest dey dry like dry fish dat why some of u dey cryyyyyyyy!
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by PoeticJazco(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2016
wunmi590:
Why am i thinking this guy is a gay?
because you are a gay that's why..
I was waiting for someone to say this bullshit and u did.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Josmila(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2016
We're used to him being shirtless in shows, time to start being without one on the streets
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by chibuzo9(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2016
i dnt see anytin wrong with d dressing
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by tete7000(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2016
Maybe he is a transgender. Expects him to make complete transition soon. Rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by olexjay(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2016
LecciGucci:

dnt b blind
receive sense bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Respect55(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Na Asari Dokubo dey wit am for that pic so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by DedeNkem: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2016
He looks very gay! smiley
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by wunmi590(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2016
PoeticJazco:
because you are a gay that's why..
I was waiting for someone to say this bullshit and u did.

Lol, and you also quoted me just because you are also a gay. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by adesanya2014: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Bros u be imbeside , incorrect spelling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Missmossy(f): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Lol@ the comments grin grin

That's his selling point.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Miss Foolinlove the feminist have you now seen people attacking Flavour for exposing his "boobs"? So don't say it happens to only ladies alone.
Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by carammel(f): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2016
What is wrong in exposing his shirt? If women can do it,men too can do it better.
We need to start objectifying men too,women shouldn't be the only tool.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] by Emperoo: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2016
There's nothing wrong with this dressing, he can go topless even as a guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic / Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.