Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic (3322 Views)

How Do Broke Guys Manage Relationship? / How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? / How Do Broke Guys Get Girlfriends? - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hmm hmm, you are telling me you have no source of income and you are living comfortably undecided
I'm not talking about faith here oo
grin

well my job is kinda seasonal.

But my BK AC has barely complained.

And before it does i'll hook to anoda tin
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by lilmax(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2016
timsonpreye:
u are broke don't mean u will be for ever, u may be poor and get married and tins starts going well for u, apart from women being sex machines they are also destiny helpers wink
you are not making sense, guys make sure you do away with this poor comment

1 Like

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hey bros, did I tell you I don't have a job. How can I be independent if I don't have a source of income undecided
A lady should also have a job, there are so many jobs out there apart from white collar jobs
hey sis, i did not say you dont have a job or none but my point is if a guy have a job, a lady must have too to compliment eachother wont advise my guy to date a lady that doesnt have one no matter how small read my post very well, dont know if you have a job or independent it is a general topic and it doesnt mention your name in any way.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by ministeriallist: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2016
pacretus:
lol..what do we have here...kilkiki.

But men are still getting married to women.

BTW,,is just 10,000 years ago,the 1st adam existed.not 6million.
Sorry, over six thousand yrs I mean to say. The Economy now is so bad that we don't value thousands again but millions. grin
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
what about the ladies should they be idle and indolent that bad mentality get a job no matter how, both sides are meant to compliment eachother, for me i cant date or even marry a lady that doesnt have a job no matter how small it is, stop the thought of dependency . It is give and take not take take always.
it depends on the what HE wants in a woman..there's one of my pal who stopped his wife from working in a big communication company,and forbade her from seeking another job,but he then involved her in His business....for me i don't like idle women.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by mizzbouqui(f): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2016
pacretus:
grin

well my job is kinda seasonal.

But my BK AC has barely complained.

And before it does i'll hook to anoda tin
Issorite, weldone smiley
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by mizzbouqui(f): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
hey sis, i did not say you dont have a job or none but my point is if a guy have a job, a lady must have too to compliment eachother wont advise my guy to date a lady that doesnt have one no matter how small read my post very well, dont know if you have a job or independent it is a general topic and it doesnt mention your name in any way.
Uncle but you quoted me
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2016
pacretus:
it depends on the what HE wants in a woman..there's one of my pal who stopped his wife from working in a big communication company,and forbade her from seeking another job,but he then involved her in His business....for me i don't like idle women.
Exactly that is my point i dont like an idle woman or even person she must do something not for my benefit but herself. On those saying brokr guys i wont even date a broke girl self is 50/50.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2016
ministeriallist:

Sorry, over six thousand yrs I mean to say. The Economy now is so bad that we don't value thousands again but millions. grin
lol i'm with you on this..thousands matters nomore..we now talk of the millionscheesy

1 Like

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Uncle but you quoted me
Aunty please read what i wrote again or is it an offense know.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by mizzbouqui(f): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Aunty please read what i wrote again or is it an offense know.
Don't call me aunty abeg, are we fighting
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Issorite, weldone smiley
cheesy
you too ma.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:25am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Aunty we cant fight, instead of that i prefer not to talk or laugh it off it elongated life and improve the body system fight is not for me. Just read what i wrote aunty.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:
izorite!! sad
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by cyprus000: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2016
[size=13pt]
Because rich dudes ought to treat women who can't stay when there's none, as sexual piece of meat.

It's better to live with a snake(vicious black mamba), than such women.

I don't expect you to understand, until you swim in real cash and deduce that ''loyalty'' is what made-men value and need, then, you'll wish you had your woman when you had nothing
[/size]

1 Like

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by mizzbouqui(f): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Aunty we cant fight, instead of that i prefer not to talk or laugh it off it elongated life and improve the body system fight is not for me. Just read what i wrote aunty.
I said you should stop using aunty for me undecided
O kin gboran nii
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I said you should stop using aunty for me undecided
O kin gboran nii
Aunty are you angry now why oya tell me, is aunty not good .
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Because rich dudes ought to treat women who can't stay when there's none, as sexual piece of meat.

It's better to live with a snake(vicious black mamba), than such women.

I don't expect you to understand, until you swim in real cash and deduce that ''loyalty'' is what made-men value and need, then you'll wish you had your woman when you had nothing
[/size]
yaa u've got a point there..

Meanwhile help me call one MOD.

Lalasticlala them sey make icall you.oo

1 Like

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by mizzbouqui(f): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2016
pacretus:
cheesy

you too ma.
Hmph
I still don't like the idea of you not having a job, even if you got no job, I hope you are ambitious angry
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2016
Dont date/marry a lady without a job no matter how small it is better than none. But if a lady can date a broke guy, why should a guy date a broke lady?

1 Like

Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by KingPoult: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Just because His present situation (being broke) if managed well, can bring wealth in the nearest future.
Meanwhile preparing the future with marriage could propel him towards the right channel, starting from buttom to top

It is justified when a lady would not want to marry a Jobless man simply because the family economic stance will not be balanced.
The same thing applies to men, Don't marry a Jobless wife...Hence her economy and moral support is at stake.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by mizzbouqui(f): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Aunty are you angry now why oya tell me, is aunty not good .
Yup
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Yup
yeah yup
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by lamideee(f): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2016
pacretus:
what have you to say
you are on point bro
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Dont date a broke or jobless lady save yourself the fustration it brings along the line.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by EmmySparky(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Dumb question @Op...don't make it a topic about the male only...Y do jobless ladies get married too...
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hmph
I still don't like the idea of you not having a job, even if you got no job, I hope you are ambitious angry
hehehe....i'm a busy man,,,yes i've got my set goals like every sensible human..short term,medium term(marriage) and of course my long term goals,
by next month should get on my work again.. Besides the pay is enough to cover all my expenses for three months.
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by timsonpreye(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
lilmax:
you are not making sense, guys make sure you do away with this poor comment
and so ur fa.da grin
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by pacretus(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
timsonpreye:
and so ur fa.da grin
grin kai guy walahi u wicked.o.

Man wey dey for house na eem u go dey insult chaii.fear God my brodagrin
Re: ???why Do BROKE Guys Get Married.???.pic by timsonpreye(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2016
pacretus:
grin kai guy walahi u wicked.o.

Man wey dey for house na eem u go dey insult chaii.fear God my brodagrin
no mind me I just want tell am say I no b him mate grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heart Of Men Is Full Of Evil! / She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. / I Am In Love With A Girl That Just Finished Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.