Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. (3493 Views)

Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / Glo Offers Youtube Data For Nigerians At A Very Affordable Price. / Glo Offers Full Day Of Free Data To Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by NigeriaBam: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2016
[b]
Good day viewers.!

Globacom is offering its customers enhanced benefits on data with the introduction of a promo that offers any customers who buys data plan a smart phone worth the same amount for free.

Few days ago, Glo emerged as best acquisition of new internet subscribers in the month of June. This emerged from the latest figures released by the industry regulator (Nigerian Communications Commission) for the month of June. Globacom closed the month of June with a total of 26,628,065 internet subscribers up from 26,355,391 in May. This showed that the operator added a total of 272,674 new subscribers during the month.

A launch from the corporation explained that once a subscriber buys a data plan for N18,000, he gets a Android Phone of same price actually unfastened.

“A subscriber who buys a data plan worth N18,000 gets 1.7GB data per month for the next 12 months, making a cumulative data of approximately 21GB, in addition to a free Smartphone”, Globacom said. It added that the promo is open to existing subscribers who wish to upgrade their phones, as well as first time data users.

Glo enjoined its subscribers who want to take gain of the great and beautiful offer to visit any of the Gloworld stores or Outlets across the country ( Nigeria ), including that the promo will create big pleasure.

According to the firm, "Glo Mobile is an indigenous telecom company making Nigerians proud by offering the most innovative services at pocket-friendly rates. We give our subscribers more data than any other network. With this promo, we have further demonstrated why we are the game changers in the data market. Apart from the huge data at the most competitive price, subscribers who buy this offer will get a free smartphone; nothing can be better than that”.

The network also charged telecom customers to enjoy the benefits, which it described as incomparable in the country’s telecom sector.

Any Glo subscribers who wish to this benefit should quickly visit any Glo office/Outlets in your area and take advantage of the extraordinary offer.
[/b]

http://www.nigeriabam.com/2016/08/glo-offers-free-smartphones-to-data.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by KEZDON(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2016
now dis is a win win game

Real Deal

Glo with Pride
Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by kossyablaze(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Even for free, I no fit use glo

2 Likes

Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by hardniola(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2016
glo......unlimited.

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by RitzyPrince(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Which smartphone do they give, am tempted.

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by Opistorincos(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Glo wey dey Suck data d way vampire dey Suck blood

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by NigeriaBam: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Opistorincos:
Glo wey dey Suck data d way vampire dey Suck blood
No.. which data plan you did? Android data plan, or BlackBerry complete, or BlackBerry absolute?
Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by Opistorincos(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
NigeriaBam:

No.. which data plan you did? Android data plan, or BlackBerry complete, or BlackBerry absolute?

Android, 500 naira for 1gb and it vanished within 48 hours. I didn't download a thing and I didn't even open whatsapp
Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by Aminu212: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Opistorincos:

Android, 500 naira for 1gb and it vanished within 48 hours. I didn't download a thing and I didn't even open whatsapp
pls, kindly help me with the code u use.
Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by Opistorincos(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Aminu212:
pls, kindly help me with the code u use.

Dial *777# the rest is self explanatory
Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by madenigga(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Scam network
Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by power900: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
does Glo have 4g LTE yet?

1 Like

Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by NigeriaBam: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
power900:
does Glo have 4g LTE yet?
Yes.. bt nt everywhere. Glo launched dere 4G-LTE network in 2011
Re: Glo Offers Free Smartphones To Data Subscribers. by miniziter(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
If you stay in a place where glo network is very good, glo sub is still the best. Am really feeling them in my area but I want someone to show me the phone.

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Note 2 Sound Stopped Working After Plugging An Audio Cord To It / My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates / Help! How Do I Subscribe For Maxi On Nokia 5330 Dstv Mobile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.