Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption (16347 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Is A Show Shiner, Couldn't Go To School Because Of Boko Haram / Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption by DamiBukola: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Seenyo:
Padding is corruption, corruption is a DEADLY disease, DEATH SENTENCE is the CURE!
Some of you seem to disgrace the institutions u graduated from that is, if at all u were opportuned to attend one.
There is no law in Nigeria that incriminates padding so u'd better shut up yo mouth and leave garbage for lawma
Re: Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mentally mal-funtional r.etard/wasted sperm like you are the sole reason nig. Is retrogressing! D.aft product of kleptos! =DamiBukola post=48335167]
Some of you seem to disgrace the institutions u graduated from that is, if at all u were opportuned to attend one.
There is no law in Nigeria that incriminates padding so u'd better shut up yo mouth and leave garbage for lawma[/quote]
Re: Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mentally mal-funtional r.etard/wasted sperm like you are the sole reason nig. Keeps retrogressing! D.aft product of kleptos! =DamiBukola post=48335167]
There is no law in Nigeria that incriminates padding so u'd better shut up yo mouth and leave garbage for lawma[/quote]
Re: Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption by oweman: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=Davo93 post=48324688]

http://venturesafrica.com/features/dogaras-take-note-heres-why-budget-padding-in-nigeria-is-definitely-corruption

No matter what anyone say no court can hold Dogs rare sponsor me for the actions of the national assembly.
All you are doing is noise making .
As the warlords are finding it hard to get at Saraki they are thinking of going through Dogara and that won't work either !
Re: Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption by oweman: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
http://venturesafrica.com/features/dogaras-take-note-heres-why-budget-padding-in-nigeria-is-definitely-corruption

No matter what anyone say no court can hold Dogara responsible or the actions of the national assembly.
All you are doing is noise making !
As the warlords are finding it hard to get at Saraki they are thinking of going through Dogara and that won't work either !

Re: Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption by Bolaadu(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Davo93:

http://venturesafrica.com/features/dogaras-take-note-heres-why-budget-padding-in-nigeria-is-definitely-corruption/
I can't be surprise of number4 of a country said padding is not a corruption when number 1 of a country Phd holder said stealing is not corruption.Nigeria definition.youth we have a long way to go.
Re: Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption by DamiBukola: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Seenyo:
Mentally mal-funtional r.etard/wasted sperm like you are the sole reason nig. Is retrogressing! D.aft product of kleptos! =DamiBukola post=48335167]
There is no law in Nigeria that incriminates padding so u'd better shut up yo mouth and leave garbage for lawma
common quoting of comment u can't get it right? Jesus!!! Pls which school did you finish from?
Re: Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ask your dumb/demented fada!...discombobulated brigand! I detest been quoted by dimwits so quit quoting me!
Re: Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption by greenlilly(m): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2016
So after this news what next? For how long more are we going to do away with this "Sidon look eno concern me" attitude and act accordingly. As for me, I am sick and tired of this kind of news. I think is high time once a news like this is released, we should ensure a probe of such allegation and if found wanting such an elected official should be made to face the full wrath of the law We should all make him/her irrelevant in the political scene. FARUKGATE,DIMEJI BANKOLE are two examples.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari / I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference / 5 New Permanent Secretaries Appointed, 11 Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.