Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference (16358 Views)

Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by suleimanwaziri: 12:19am On Oct 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc9VtHAtwTg

The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi says he will subject all arms of government to routine audit if he wins the 2023 presidential election next February.

“As President, one of my priorities will rule of law and due diligence, and promoting intangible assets, which are vital components of holistic security. This will also underpin public sector accountability.

“We will abide by the Fiscal responsibility laws. All arms of government will be subject to routine audit this is the only way to ascertain the veracity of procurement figures, recurrent and concurrent expenses, even constituency projects,” he said on Wednesday at the 52nd annual conference of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 13, 2022
Impressive

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by general111(m): 12:26am On Oct 13, 2022
Very smart

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by ImperialYoruba: 12:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Mumu, dullard.

ICAN dey look you dey yinmu. grin

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by LeoDeKing: 12:33am On Oct 13, 2022
If this man still wants to come 4th in the election, I think he should start learning how to always stfu at the right places instead of these nonsense he keeps spewing up and down. angry

The more he talks, the clearer the emptiness of that his big flat head is exposed. undecided

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by ElSudani: 12:39am On Oct 13, 2022
Nice initiative but can you explain the type of business you were doing with 250 million naira in cash?
I pity the folks who are hyping this guy up.
I bet Tinubu's bullion van did not contain as much money. And how many of such transactions went undetected?
Cash business is a "no trace" business if you must know.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 13, 2022
E be like Peter go spoil dollar business o.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If this man still wants to come 4th in the election, I think he should start learning how to always stfu at the right places instead of these nonsense he keeps spewing up and down. angry

The more he talks, the clearer the emptiness of that his big flat head is exposed. undecided

You are not making sense. Read your first paragraph again.

277 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Eriokanmi: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2022
I expect the Anambra treat when Obi gets to aso vila. Many would find government job less attractive cos apart from your emoluments, nothing else. That's the only way we can curb excesses...come to alausa in lagos, Emilokan had introduced systematic corruption tipę tipę. You see an ordinary clerk building houses. What a reckless man he is.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by LeoDeKing: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2022
AstraDroid:

My comment is for human beings whose brains are still in their heads.

Hope you know some brains are in the custody of one monkey inside the cage. grin

203 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by zeuss: 12:47am On Oct 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Hope you know some brains are in the custody of clown inside ghe zoo. grin

Ironic

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by realstars: 12:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Better man and the man of the people, i can see why sane voters will vote obidiently in the next election.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by TINUBUISMAD: 3:36am On Oct 13, 2022
The key word there is ACCOUNTABILITY
God has finally answered our prayers

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by TINUBUISMAD: 3:37am On Oct 13, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Mumu, dullard.

Where is your push and start Tilumbu? He was invited as a guest speaker but he ran away like a thief that he is

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by TINUBUISMAD: 3:43am On Oct 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

See the way u sound so foolish and empty.
Enemies of Nigeria prosperity. Zombie. Ur senseless and bastard Tilumbu was invited but he ran away but if it's birthdays or women meetings, he will be there before anybody. Coward. I thought una claim say him get 1st class in accounting?
That's no how you won't sound stupid and senseless as a Tilumbu supporter to a sane person

210 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by TINUBUISMAD: 3:46am On Oct 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Hope you know some brains are in the custody of one monkey inside the cage. grin
You don't have any brain. Your brain is so useless to you because you are not making using it. The old bastard has bought your brain with 30k

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Godfullsam(m): 3:52am On Oct 13, 2022
Good idea..

I just hope he doesn't promise more than he can deliver o.

Once upon a time, a certain dullard from daura promised more than these but failed woefully.

May Obi not be like the dullard.

12 Likes

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by CheapHomes1: 4:52am On Oct 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

What's wrong with what he said?

41 Likes

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Cutehector(m): 4:53am On Oct 13, 2022
AstraDroid:
E be like Peter go spoil dollar business o.
it's people like you contributing to the fall of naira.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by adioolayi(m): 4:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Best of luck Peter Obi..

God bless Nigeria

23 Likes

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Originalsly: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2022
Audit all arms of government? .... assassination loading.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Mumu, dullard.

Here they are. So sad and pathetic

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2022
First class accountant ran away from accountants conference

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by AyoLamba288: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2022
This one no get place to go
I don see say na third God asign for am

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:54am On Oct 13, 2022
A celebrated unrepentant thief and Ghost worker will read this and say God forbid you become president.

18 Likes

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55am On Oct 13, 2022
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by anochuko01(m): 4:56am On Oct 13, 2022
This is why they said good men don't make good politicians! These aren't the kind of things you say before elections!!! Play the fool until you get there!! Damn!!

19 Likes

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Houstency(m): 4:58am On Oct 13, 2022
AstraDroid:

You tried engaging an inconsequential Tinubu's bot.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Lapinski: 4:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Presido

1 Like

Re: I Will Subject All Arms Of Govt To Audit - Peter Obi's Speech At ICAN Conference by Riversides2003(m): 4:59am On Oct 13, 2022
An so o w say he go turn $1 to N1. We all know how much dollar be now. Politicians and lie are birds of same feather irrespective of their party affiliations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Ministries In The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Bbc2 Welcome To Lagos! / Garba Shehu: Twitter Suspension Has Reduced Spread Of Fake News By PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.