Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Broke Ladies/jobless Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Ladies/jobless Ones (1104 Views)

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / 10 Qualities Of Broke Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2016
If you cant date a guy because he is still broke, why should the guy date or marry you when you are jobless and broke that unfair in all manner. Please my advise to any guy dont ever date or marry a lady that is broke or jobless not matter how small it is because both side are created to compliment eachother. Even if she has a small job it is better than those who come online to crucify guys as broke but still beg for recharge cards, cash, involve in low level prostitution. SAY NO TO BROKE AND ANY INDOLENT LADY there are better ones around the world. Work work work work .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by christinnah(f): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2016
sad life !!!!
finding a husband or a wife is not about the money, its about love... cry
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2016
christinnah:
sad life !!!!
you know some people have turn it to money making venture so no to a broke lady, as they would say no to a guy who is not rich to spend all his earnings on them . It is what today world has turned too.

1 Like

Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by christinnah(f): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
you know some people have turn it to money making venture so no to a broke lady, as they would say no to a guy who is not rich to spend all his earnings on them . It is what today world has turned too.

LIFE HUH!!!!
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2016
christinnah:

LIFE HUH!!!!
Yeah such is LIFE enjoy it when you are there .

1 Like

Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by 7Randall: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Some ladies now see guys as employment opportunities. Very sad thing
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2016
7Randall:
Some ladies now see guys as employment opportunities. Very sad thing
That is the pathetic state of things they are involved in so is better to trash them like dustbin why habouring a debtor as a tenant.
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by simplyhonest(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2016
when are we going to stop creating threads that demean women or ladies...its their choice whatever criteria they use...#simplyhonest

2 Likes

Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2016
simplyhonest:
when are we going to stop creating threads that demean women or ladies...its their choice whatever criteria they use...#simplyhonest
Please how is it demeaning women, so telling a set of people to get job and be better for themselves is demeaning okay they should continue to be idle and indolent then, dont know why some people dont like seeing or hearing the truth but lies and falsehood.
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2016
thats how one girl begged me for recharge card around march, i promised her i will send, till today i never did, i have being ignoring her since then grin
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Zceesneh:
thats how one girl begged me for recharge card around march, i promised her i will send, till today i never did, i have being ignoring her since then grin
Bro there are many of them even here on NL, there is no issue in giving a hardworking lady a gift but a lazy one capital NO it is just like feeding a parasite .
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2016
christinnah:
sad life !!!!

Everything is about money here my dear. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Bro there are many of them even here on NL, there is no issue in giving a hardworking lady a gift but a lazy one capital NO it is just like feeding a parasite .
girls are like that, the thing is, if u fail to have sex with them, they will consider u as a mugu, and will start asking u for money, if u try to act sharp around them by banging her the first day u met her, they will consider u as a sharp guy
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Zceesneh:
girls are like that, the thing is, if u fail to have sex with them, they will consider u as a mugu, and will start asking u for money, if u try to act sharp around them by banging her the first day u met her, they will consider u as a sharp guy
That is just it some of them dont no what they want and if you dont have goals in life no matter how failure is looming i wont date a lady that cant or wont have positive impact in my life because some are now burden and bring problems to guys with there irritating way of life.
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
That is just it some of them dont no what they want and if you dont have goals in life no matter how failure is looming i wont date a lady that cant or wont have positive impact in my life because some are now burden and bring problems to guys with there irritating way of life.
we just have to adapt to anything they want buh we won't give them, money
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Zceesneh:
we just have to adapt to anything they want buh we won't give them, money
Even if they want money there must be show of hardworking and not a lazy beggar.
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
Another broke ass kid wailing grin grin

Make money first op and watch your reasoning change. But for now it is obvious you are a 'Broke dude ' grin
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Another broke ass kid wailing grin grin

Make money first op and watch your reasoning change. But for now it is obvious you are a 'Broke dude ' grin
Hopefully you read before making absurd comment do you know me before or is it directed at you so how do you know a broke nigga dont have anything to say continue to use your hand to write rubbish it is allowed.
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by christinnah(f): 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2016

Everything is about money here my dear. undecided

yeah I know its not just there it all over the world...
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by SirAweezy(m): 5:45am On Aug 10, 2016
I will never support anyone dating a leech... even if you have all the billions in the world.. be it guy or a girl... advice to men: don't date a lady who only collect and collect pleaseee even if you are a Bill Gate

You can have them as friends... but don't try dating...!
Re: Broke Ladies/jobless Ones by abbeyboy2o15(m): 5:51am On Aug 10, 2016
SirAweezy:
I will never support anyone dating a leech... even if you have all the billions in the world.. be it guy or a girl... advice to men: don't date a lady who only collect and collect pleaseee even if you are a Bill Gate

You can have them as friends... but don't try dating...!
Gbam you said it all dont date date a leech that is the rule for guys.

(1) (Reply)

Statements that can force you to bleach(photos) / . / Love Is Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.