Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Your Favourite Prison Break Character - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Prison Break Character (21228 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by kingzli(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2009
Mahone is my best character while those I dislike include link he was always getting scofield in trouble and he never used his head, i don't know what you ladies see in him (I would rather not know)
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maedan(f): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2009
^^^^lol. If you don't want to know, then don't ask/wonder cheesy. But there's just something about the big, silent (and to some, stupid) types grin. The way he filled out his prison overalls didn't hurt, neither grin.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by kingzli(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2009
Well, they did well to compliment link with scofield. Howcome nobody has mentioned that black man that killed mahone's son. I have forgotten his name but he gave me the shivers.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maedan(f): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
I remember that hired assassin guy. Funny enough I didn't think he fitted the part. He wasn't menacing to me at all undecided. I was happy when he was killed off. Some characters made no impact at all. While some who acted maybe only two or three episodes, made their mark.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by mohawkchic(f): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2009
maedan:

Oh la la!
@ mohawkchic, it's all coming back to me now grin! I may have to go and watch Season One all over again just to relive the sweet memories - and remember just how hot Michael was as a young convict with so many ideals cheesy. He could never hold on to his lean, mean torso though - he lost it all by Season Four. But one thing I'll always love him for - he always made us wish he was a real person! That out there somewhere was a guy just like Michael Scofield. Dreams grin.

[size=13pt]~I bet it is!  cheesy

~You was keeping tabs on his Lean Mean Torso shocked grin I was more in love w/ his shaved head tongue Fascinated w/ his Tat!! I liked that he looked like an "average Joe" w/o the ripped muscles. . .tho there was nuffin average about his features. .
[/size]
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by opad(m): 2:19am On Oct 09, 2009
Sucre was simply the Best. 2nd is Scofield then Kellerman
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by muffins(f): 2:44am On Oct 22, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~All the fuss about Scofield yet no one posts a pic of theheartthrob!! Tut tut Anywho I like to share!  grin Just dont drool over the keyboard  wink

~I got WM in lockup!!~

[img]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l95/otherica/TOM%20memes/_michael_scofield.jpg
[/img]

~Come To Mama~

[img]http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7924743229/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/21/wentworth_miller_people_1_.jpg
[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_K2J2QGjbHo4/R61HXDzV3iI/AAAAAAAAADs/VHZ44xXNEG0/s400/tattoo_scofield.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.weblo.com/communities/images/large/4719d3caef1cf.jpg
[/img]
[/size]

He looks lipsrsealed
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by maedan(f): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2009
^^^May God forgive you tongue. grin grin
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by semid4lyfe(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2009
Na wa o! So these ladies still dey drool over Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell?
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Anuliph(f): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
@ muffins, mohawkchic, maedan. U guys are making me lmao.
Im a die hard PB fan. Bummed that there was only 4 seasons.
Sucre was adorable. I could feel his love for marie-cruz right frm my laptop screen.
But Michael , he's the star baby!
Wentworth miller is my dream guy.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
Oh yes girl. . .
Drool on this: hehe

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 30, 2009
T-Bag
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by mohawkchic(f): 1:33am On Nov 01, 2009
Anuli ph:

@ muffins, mohawkchic, maedan. U guys are making me lmao.
Im a die hard PB fan. Bummed that there was only 4 seasons.
Sucre was adorable. I could feel his love for marie-cruz right frm my laptop screen.
But Michael ,  he's the star baby!
Wentworth miller is my dream guy.

[size=13pt]~You & a million chics out there wink  grin

~I dont think it will be the same in any other movie/Series he stars in. . The Scofield character is wrapped in all our heads i suppose. . begs the question is he on any other series/movie out this year/next? [/size]
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Rosabelle(f): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~You & a million chics out there wink  grin
~I dont think it will be the same in any other movie/Series he stars in. . The Scofield character is wrapped in all our heads i suppose. . begs the question is he on any other series/movie out this year/next? [/size]

No he wont be the same. And thats what really makes me sad . . . . Micheal Scofield has gone from us for good lol

But he stared in Law and Order SVU on the 23rd of September,  . . .the premier for the 11th season . . . He was super cool. A snob cop. Look it up.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Shola2009(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
t-bag!!
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by mohawkchic(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2009
Rosabelle:

No he wont be the same. And thats what really makes me sad . . . . Micheal Scofield has gone from us for good lol

But he stared in Law and Order SVU on the 23rd of September,  . . .the premier for the 11th season . . . He was super cool. A snob cop. Look it up.

[size=13pt]~I know right!

~Super kwel. .Most defo looking forward to it. . .LAO:SVU is one of my fav series,along w/ all the LAO series. . I'll have to wait a while for it to air here tho,we still on the 10th Season[/size]
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by GTay(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2010
In terms of Acting my vote goes to William Fichtner - FBI Agent Mahone

He totally owned Season 02 cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by chyk91(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2010
has to be t-bag.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Lenny9000(m): 1:25am On Jan 13, 2010
T-bag was he best acting wise none came close to him.
I thought Gretchen was hot!
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by rubber321: 5:53am On Jan 14, 2010
Michael Scofield without any doubt,

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by twinskenny(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2010
T bag

he is unpredicatbler
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by twinskenny(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2010
T Bag

with his unpredictable character
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by twinskenny(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2010
Aside bagwell

is fernando sucre, to much passion for love!
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by shilling(f): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2010
Michael, his character rocks & he's nice to look at  grin
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by twinskenny(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2010
lj
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by sweetmum(f): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2010
prety boy Micheal. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by AjanleKoko: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2010
Undoubtedly Robert Knepper (T Bag)!

Amaury Nolasco (Fernando Sucre) was also a hilarious character.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by Latty88(f): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2010
Of course T~bagwell,dat guy is da bomb.I luv d way he acted.
Re: Your Favourite Prison Break Character by raptainer(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2010
I go 4 tbag(cos his suspense,cunning full character).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Africa Movie Academy Awards 2015 / “black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening / 13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.