Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Dating Ur Friend's Ex: , - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Ur Friend's Ex: , (2225 Views)

This Is What My Friend's Ex Sent To Him / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With / WHY Can't A Girl Date Her Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Ur Friend's Ex: , by TOPE20001(f): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
The Sly:

The Devil you know is better than the Angel you dont know. tongue cool
After all, It wont last more than a month. . . . . Onisekuse ni mi. wink

I am so glad to u admit to that atleast grin but in ur own case i'd rather go for the angel i dnt know. u r too delicate n risky for women grin cheesy
Re: Dating Ur Friend's Ex: , by Radiant(f): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2009
I've seen it happen and even ended in marriage.
Re: Dating Ur Friend's Ex: , by TheSly: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I am so glad to u admit to that atleast grin but in your own case i'd rather go for the angel i dnt know. u r too delicate n risky for women grin cheesy
Yes you are right but Thank God . . . . .
My appearance says otherwise. cool cool

~Sauron~:

U are a marriage risk. cheesy cheesy
See who's talking, shocked
If i am a marriage risk. . . .Then what is u? cheesy
Re: Dating Ur Friend's Ex: , by TOPE20001(f): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2009
The Sly:

Yes you are right but Thank God . . . . .
My appearance says otherwise. cool cool

Ahhhhh . . . .u have that mummy wud b glad i brought u home look . . . i see grin
Re: Dating Ur Friend's Ex: , by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
Believe me there are exceptional circumstaces. There are really grey areas. I dated a friends ex and am not a bad girl. The guy was my childhood friend, and family friend, we grew up to togehther and he started dating the girl who was my friend too. We were all just good and close. Then she started dating a married man, the guy came back from school and found out and they broke up. I was trying to get them back for over 6 months, she was not willing to leave her married amn and he was not willing to forgive her. I let them be and we were still friends. 1 year and a half later the guy asked me out and i was shocked and would not even consider dating him, then his mother, my mother and every body around me thought it was a good match, they all reasoned that my friend was the one who cheated on him and that i was closer to him than i was to her every one just started campaigning for him at once except my sister, she never liked him and still doesnt till this day. At the end of the day i gave in but i had to go and tell my friend first and she was angry and started screaming in church that i was a no good boyfriend snatcher, she said i was a pretender blah blah blah.
My sister was angry at me and she was my favorite sister, but i actually liked my the guy because he has always been my friend and we both had a good understanding of each other. It was like having a boyfriend, brother and friend all in one. My mom loved him to death and we dated for years and it was pure love like Romeo and Juliet but am sturborn and he is more sturborn, we have had our on and off and off and on for some time, but he still insists that soon after all my shakara we will get married and people around us all think that we will still end up toghther even though we are off now and i almost got marriedto someone else but he still is no 1 in my heart.
Re: Dating Ur Friend's Ex: , by AloyEmeka9: 2:20am On Sep 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

I'm definitely going to South Africa, what, 4 wives at a time?! I must go there
This is the kind of stupid invention only found in Africa. The day we learn to respect women is the day we shall see light.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of A Person Committing Suicide Over A Broken Heart? / Why Do Fat Ugly Girls Get Married,while Skinny Pretty Girls Dont't? / She Finally Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.