Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Meet The Most Romantic Nigerian Police Officer (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Romantic Nigerian Police Officer (PHOTOS) (1058 Views)

The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Romantic Nigerian Police Officer (PHOTOS) by Misterpaul(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
They say “Police is your friend” but to Miss Oyin, Police is actually her lover!. A love-struck Nigerian police officer, Aliyu Giwa shared this lovely pre-wedding photo on his instagram page today, professing his love for his fiancée “Oyin”. Here is what he wrote:

“Oyin the honey! Because of you, I don turn lover man Police!
Because of you I can write for love…
Because of you My world is now complete
Because of you my 1+1=1 …..
Because of you I ain’t scared of good-byes! Believe me dear You are my pillar and you motivate me to go on with life!

Because of you I don’t have to try and find the right person!

And because of you
My love is as pure as water
And it’s all because of You oh!"

You can check out more of thier photos here...

http://www.fab.ng/2016/08/fab-photo-day-police-lover/

Re: Meet The Most Romantic Nigerian Police Officer (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2016
who romance don feed before

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Romantic Nigerian Police Officer (PHOTOS) by cruzita(f): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2016
that man dimple tight
Re: Meet The Most Romantic Nigerian Police Officer (PHOTOS) by Jessidaisy4(f): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2016
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Meet The Most Romantic Nigerian Police Officer (PHOTOS) by MUVA(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
What's so special about a policeman being romantic? Is not just an ordinary man? undecided
Re: Meet The Most Romantic Nigerian Police Officer (PHOTOS) by ojun50(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Because of u i go they come nairaland well well
Re: Meet The Most Romantic Nigerian Police Officer (PHOTOS) by DRISKLEF(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Smh!

(1) (Reply)

11 Small Things Women Do That Drive Men Crazy / This Is How These Famous Nigerian Men Would Look If They Had Dreadlocks / Is It Proper For Me To Go Back With My Ex Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.