Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili (15802 Views)

2019 Elections: Obasanjo's Letter Can't Do Anything To Buhari - Senator Wakili / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife / Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili by nonhuman(m): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
how can u expect a parasite to accept restructuring to him is like removing his mouth from his mothers breast

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili by daveson2020(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chai just look at a senator grin. I don't think this one attended even a pri school.
Re: Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili by orisa37: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wakili means Doom.
Re: Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili by flokii: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
omnisali:

Why r u afraid of the unknown. R u from the north?

Nope.. I'm not afraid, just letting out my own opinion. cheers!
Re: Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili by tsdarkside(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
herbie27:
A restructured Nigerian federalism will strengthen the Nation's economic base by diversifying it into the production of those resources that each state is endowed with and each state contributing to the centre and sharing according to their contribution.
Not the other way round of waiting to share from the mono-economic product(oil) at the end of every month as is currently the case.

Punch.

It should be restructured op, we are not going back to the era of sokoto caliphate, or yoruba nation.

You can't call us 5% then drill our resources, to develop less resourceful areas.

i think restructuring will make things more confusing...we have to diziplin our selfs first....then we can talk of restructuring...we can start restructuring in the individual level by not using the parallel-market anymore....stop wearing fake hair....stop making pastors rich...buy only made in nigeria....go back to farming...

that is true restructuring...
Re: Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili by ANAKONDA: 12:14am On Aug 10, 2016
A senator who has grown up physically faster but mentally slower can only come from the north where both children and lambs suck milk from cows.
Shortcut to Certificate - degree - political and civil positions. How will they not spew trash.
Re: Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili by nwamehn: 2:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Aigbofa:
He was asked about restructuring he started talking about Sokoto caliphate and "Yoruba " being coined by one Islamic scholar.
I doubt if he knew what he was talking about.

So, if he says Yoruba as a name was coined by an Islamic scholar and connotes nothing in Yoruba language, can he then tell us what the people in Southwestern Nigeria were answering before the Islamic scholar arrived?
Re: Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili by Gassa007: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2016
flokii:
Even if they restructure sef.. Some places won't still develop

Those that enjoy shielding corruption for whatever reasons I still dnt knw.. It will only make their politicians more powerful with the ability to loot funds unchecked (days of slave trading comes to mind)

Even the gifted ones who should be fighting for it are calm, hoping things workout. But let's wait and see. Whichever works fine in my own opinion
Must you bring ethnicity into everything
Re: Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili by just4fun(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2016
wastedsperm:
We say no to restructuring. We have billions of barrels of oil in the Niger delta to explore so one Nigeria we shall remain till the oil is finished. Then we can allow biafra to go sad

No wonder u r a wasted sperm. Ur moniker says it all. Unam ikot !!!!
Re: Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili by flokii: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
Gassa007:

Must you bring ethnicity into everything

But that's what restructuring is all about na. To bring about healthy competition among regions for d purpose of development.

Sorry if you found my earlier post offensive.. Enjoy ur day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy / Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? / Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.