Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

How To Auto Detect Issues And Get Fixes Ob Your Android Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Auto Detect Issues And Get Fixes Ob Your Android Smartphone (572 Views)

Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone / 5 Ways To Make Internet Connection Fast On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Auto Detect Issues And Get Fixes Ob Your Android Smartphone by henryobinna(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Good day,
Today I'll be sharing with you a little trick and an app too, to enable you automatically detect issues on your android smartphone.

To be able to diagnose and detect issues on our android smartphones we would need the service of a little app by 'Device Assist'.
Device Assist is an android app by Google that aids android smartphone to detect issues and proffers user tips and possible solutions for the issue detected on the android, not just is this app cool, it makes our android smartphones smarter and easy to manage.

Download Device assist from the source or from the Google Play Store .

The app is relatively easy to use but should you encounter any issues refer to the Source for a full/complete tutorial on how to use the app Device Assist.

I made this post short cos it may appear too boring if I post everything here.

Source http://www.droidpost.com/2016/08/how-detect-fix-issues-android-using-app.html

1 Like

Re: How To Auto Detect Issues And Get Fixes Ob Your Android Smartphone by kunlesehan(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
thanks. I've downloaded it. It's a great app!
Re: How To Auto Detect Issues And Get Fixes Ob Your Android Smartphone by henryobinna(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
kunlesehan:
thanks. I've downloaded it. It's a great app!
you're welcomed.
yea the app is great

(1) (Reply)

A Closer Look At The Gionee S6s - What's Your Take? / CST Bill: 20 Million Nigerians May Be Deprived From Telecoms Access / Whatsapp Popup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.