Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. (34079 Views)

Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / There Will Be No Occupynigeria In Lagos And Other SW States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by codemaniacs: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Guyman02:
Lagos can achieve food sufficiency with rice farms across the South West and then import 'UGU' from Obiano in Anambra State and palm oil from Imo State (if Rochas decides work without propaganda) to use in cooking the rice to achieve a balanced diet grin
I dont know why the talk of economic integration of South West starting with efficient railway is still on paper till now, they cant continue to wait for approval from FG?

Now all the Afonjas will start claiming to be Lagosians anytime good news flows from there, they will never claim Osun, Kwara or Ekiti States where workers are paid salaries with bailout funds.

yoruba has more than enough palm oil

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by Emu4life(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
SharkTank:
I can imagine how boring your life is for this line of tactless post to make your day
shuuu!!! Wetin be ur own? Hw doz dat concern u? OR AR U DIZ PAINED
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by logicab: 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
SharkTank:
Unintelligent folks don't know how to act when they are being schooled by their superiors
...schooled in what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by ANAKONDA: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
comos:

Omo-Ibos will also enjoy the infrastructure with you people.

you know they have a very large population in the west grin grin grin

No prob. We are not like you.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by SharkTank(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
logicab:
...schooled in what exactly?
The inferiority complex suffered by the Afonjas
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by codemaniacs: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lumig:
Praying these programmes work out as planned, but what happens to the yorubas in kwara and Kogi, I pity them, they are so disconnected from their kinsmen... Hmmm

they are not disconnected.. they are keeping watch on the north and guarding the yorubas in yoruba south, kwara and kogi is yoruba north.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by logicab: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
SharkTank:
The inferiority complex suffered by the Afonjas
You are teaching them how to feel inferior?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by nnokwa042(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oasis007:
Nice Development!

The present hardship is a big lesson, and also a great Avenue to diversify the economy, thus subduing over-reliance on FG Allocations by the States in Nigeria.

Without Oil Money..... SW built the first Skyscraper in Africa, the first Television Station, the best and well structured University and so much more!

Agriculture is the answer!

Odo to ba gba gbe Orisun..... O di dandan Ko gbe!

ISE AGBE NI SE ILE WA!!!
and they invented the first plane in the world and first car or the first telophone black people insulting each others over who first bought tv or handy or car from oyibo, what will oyibo people that invented all this things will say cus the way ur boasting about everything is childish

1 Like

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by francotunsco: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
AKswift:
I just love news like this. The first phase of the modern train track should be Lagos-to-Ibadan.
I dont get you. Would it have been Lagos to Ondo or Lagos to Ekiti?
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by SharkTank(m): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
logicab:
You are teaching them how to feel inferior?
Nope. They were thought that at home tutored by their parents
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by SharkTank(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
nnokwa042:
and they invented the first plane in the world and first car or the first telophone black people insulting each others over who first bought tv or handy or car from oyibo, what will oyibo people that invented all this things will say cus the way ur boasting about everything is childish
i have said it over and again. No people celebrates mediocre and substandard achievements like this Afonjas
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by francotunsco: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ooh! Why is Kwara not considered to be part of this South West?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by codemaniacs: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
francotunsco:
Ooh! Why is Kwara not considered to be part of this South West?

geo-politcal zones created by Northern oppressors who want to subjugate the entire south.. Same way they made oil rich delta state a south south zone when it was originally a part of the old western region.

Kwara is considered south west by yorubas.

16 Likes

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by logicab: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
SharkTank:
Nope. They were thought that at home tutored by their parents
"thought"? "At home tutored"? And YOU are superior?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by mercyville: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Guyman02:
Lagos can achieve food sufficiency with rice farms across the South West and then import 'UGU' from Obiano in Anambra State and palm oil from Imo State (if Rochas decides work without propaganda) to use in cooking the rice to achieve a balanced diet grin
I dont know why the talk of economic integration of South West starting with efficient railway is still on paper till now, they cant continue to wait for approval from FG?

Now all the Afonjas will start claiming to be Lagosians anytime good news flows from there, they will never claim Osun, Kwara or Ekiti States where workers are paid salaries with bailout funds.
Stop the rant.When you were attacking Ibadan,your nightmare,did any yoruba say he is not from Ibadan?,NO...
Yoruba has a source.. ILE IFE...
We claim all our states.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by mohiozua(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
WAY TO GO!!!
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by SharkTank(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
ANAKONDA:

No prob. We are not like you.
See this one. Without us you guys are nothing. Go and take a good look at the other sw states that doesn't have the ibo presence that Lagos has and you'll see backwardness personified
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by Oasis007(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
nnokwa042:

I think you need to put on your Glasses and read my comment again! Did I talk about who first bought what?!

Do you know how much Oodua Investment is generating from the Cocoa House Building?! Or the number of Graduates the University had produced?!

You shouldn't have quoted me when you have no reasonable input to make! I need to make it clear that; I'm neither bullying not insulting you!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by juman(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hiss.

Just noise making thing. Nothing special.
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by SharkTank(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
logicab:
"thought"? "At home tutored"? And YOU are superior?
of course. Who English help. You can pick up errors but when it comes to grinding to get money, english doesn't bring pay
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by logicab: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
SharkTank:
of course. Who English help. You can pick up errors but when it comes to grinding to get money, english doesn't bring pay
No; "picking errors" is the specialty of the "superior".

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by logicab: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
SharkTank:
See this one. Without us you guys are nothing. Go and take a good look at the other sw states that doesn't have the ibo presence that Lagos has and you'll see backwardness personified
But by your logic, Igboland should be "forwardness" personified since na una full there abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by SharkTank(m): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
logicab:
No; "picking errors" is the specialty of the "superior".
No. Its the priority of unemployed individuals with too much time on their hands
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by SharkTank(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
logicab:
But by your logic, Igboland should be "forwardness" personified since na una full there abi?
SE governments are the least corrupt and the zone is the fastest growing in the country.
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by abdulkabirO(m): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Guyman02:

U have tried your best from The begening of your comment but u bleeped up in the end,no state in Nigeria has investment like Lagos state,not even Abuja,if Lagos does not receive monthly allocation from FGN,only APAPA port is enougyt to cater for that,u can't compare Lagos and those states,even if the states have their faults too

1 Like

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by Franchise21(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Emu4life:
is East ur name? Leave matter 4 mathias joor
Lol. Y u come dey mention me? grin
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by nnokwa042(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
SharkTank:
i have said it over and again. No people celebrates mediocre and substandard achievements like this Afonjas
i tire
Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by Kazrem(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
It's a Win-Win situation. The host states collect rent (and imagine the huge money they will collect from Lagos) and Lagos is getting agricultural products. Honestly, Ambode is working, Lagos is moving.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by totit: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
SharkTank:

Will you keep shut.

That's how you people go about with your imaginary wealth and dominance.

If you can't defend the poo you wrote up there don't try it again.. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by obaaderemi: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
nnokwa042:
i tire
But u lot have absolutely nothing to point to.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by bakynes(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
SharkTank:
Without our ancestral land, Lagos you are nobody. 70% of igbos made it in Lagos. But without you igbos we can still collect tax from Multi-national companies and Int'l Hotels like Sheraton, Protea, Intercontinental hotel, Dangote group so your taxes are chicken change compared to what these companies pay so without you we can still survive but without us you are nobody.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. by SharkTank(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
bakynes:

Without our ancestral land too you are nobody. 70% of igbos made it in Lagos.
Lmao. Because of the Federal Government aided monopoly enjoyed by Lagos as regards air and sea ports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’ / DSS Arrests Fuel Black Market Sellers In Lagos This Morning (photos) / Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.